Jump to content

Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ This post from Dan weirded me out a bit.  Not sure if we're just on the same page both having CTM on our list (at this point in the game I didn't have Wombat on my scum list, but CTM has been on it for a while), or if she's just being an effective Scum Empress and will spend the rest of this game dominating for her scum team.  I'm torn.

Lol! Wombat hadn't even checked in yet. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Mother's Day!!!!! Here's my silly pumpkin who has ridiculous hair

You're real????????

I actually have - I illustrated a short story.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Huh, you self vote. He bites, he insists with poor logic you spring trap.  Dude if he is scum this is an epic play.  Viva la pac.

Trust its not epic play.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

TOWN

80

Hallia

Leelou

Hess

AVM

JC

Pac

Crusher

JVOR

Verbal

JiF

Lily

Smash

SMC

Ape

Dan

Ballin

CTM

Wombat

SCUM

I just want to say I'm a big fan of the continuum.

Keep them coming!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pac said:

Hey I was the first to vote Ballin yesterday and notice it..  whatever makes it easier for you to justify your vote is cool wit me.  I'm used to being under appreciated.

Your play was wrong yesterday and will get a townie lynched.  I find it ridiculous that people are actually following you.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Your play was wrong yesterday and will get a townie lynched.  I find it ridiculous that people are actually following you.  

To be honest Im a little bit ashamed. But let me explain it to you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

To be honest Im a little bit ashamed. But let me explain it to you.

Save it.  Im not an experienced mafia player.  I'm not good with defending myself.  I try but get called out as not very town friendly or some bullsh*t like that.  Check the last few games I always play like this and have been town.  Only my first game ever was as scum.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2016 at 3:12 PM, Pac said:

Vote Pac

Pac invents the self vote play

On 5/2/2016 at 3:26 PM, The Crusher said:

unvote vote pac

 

Pac had me and SMC dead to rights day 1 last game. pretty sure he is right this time too.

I play along giving an excuse makes no sense. Tricky like that.

On 5/2/2016 at 3:40 PM, BallinPB said:

vote Hess

Vote Hess

On 5/2/2016 at 3:42 PM, BallinPB said:

I'm going to add the seasoning

unvote vote Pac

2 minutes later?  Add seasoning? 

On 5/2/2016 at 4:40 PM, The Crusher said:

Pac is at L3?  I will unvote when Pac does. Or will I.  bwahahahahah

Skilled mafia master play

On 5/2/2016 at 6:47 PM, BallinPB said:

Is Pac dead yet?

Doing it wrong

On 5/2/2016 at 7:15 PM, Pac said:

Unvote

This excercise has yielded info i was looking for.

Continue.

Loses nerve or the trap is set?

On 5/2/2016 at 7:49 PM, The Crusher said:

Unvote vote haliaHalia

Move off to halia

On 5/3/2016 at 9:34 PM, Pac said:

Vote Ballsack

Springs trap

8 hours ago, Pac said:

Pretty sure Ballin is scum but I'm down to hyper lynch the Ape too.  Surprising no one got in on that.  

And Waste, I mean Wes - if you keep mentioning my White Russians the scum team will think I have some kind of role and shoot me early on.  

Actually who am I kidding..  they'll shoot me early on anyway as I am undoubtedly the biggest threat to expose them all.

My record as a scum hunter is unparalleled, unprecedented, and under-appreciated.

Calling Ballin out

4 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I'm ok with my vote on Pac right now.  Claims that his self-vote and train yielded the information he needs but we all know that is bullsh*t.  

I'm not seeing anything overly dramatic from any other player at the moment that jumps out at me.  

Not sure what to think of this. 

4 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I hear ya but obviously with the ratio, the chance of them being town is more likely than scum.  

Even less sure what to think of this.  WTF this even mean?  Talk to me Ballin.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Save it.  Im not an experienced mafia player.  I'm not good with defending myself.  I try but get called out as not very town friendly or some bullsh*t like that.  Check the last few games I always play like this and have been town.  Only my first game ever was as scum.  

No time like now to learn.

11 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

**** it.  Hopefully my lynch will yield the town information.  

Don't quit on me now. Look I will unvote no pressure.  Honestly the stuff I look at made me feel mildly better about you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No time like now to learn.

Don't quit on me now. Look I will unvote no pressure.  Honestly the stuff I look at made me feel mildly better about you.

My vote on Pac was because he self voted and when the train started and he was at L-3 he says that it yielded the information he needed.  He then proceeded to vote me which is bullsh*t because my vote on him was a just playing around 1st day vote hence why i moved from Hess to Pac so fast with no explanation.  

Pac claiming that his record as scum hunter unparrelled is also bullsh*t since I know he's wrong.

Not sure what makes Pac so sure of me being scum in the 1st place.  A vote on like pg 2 or 3 when the game first started?  Really?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

My vote on Pac was because he self voted and when the train started and he was at L-3 he says that it yielded the information he needed.  He then proceeded to vote me which is bullsh*t because my vote on him was a just playing around 1st day vote hence why i moved from Hess to Pac so fast with no explanation.  

Pac claiming that his record as scum hunter unparrelled is also bullsh*t since I know he's wrong.

Not sure what makes Pac so sure of me being scum in the 1st place.  A vote on like pg 2 or 3 when the game first started?  Really?

Fair enough.  See look at you defending like a pro.

Hercules! Hercules!!  Hercules!!!

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Huh, you self vote. He bites, he insists with poor logic you spring trap.  Dude if he is scum this is an epic play.  Viva la pac.

its best i got right now.  Not just the vote but the urging then subsequent hiding after votes peeled off.  Now look at him go..  i have never seen him so amped while defending.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

My vote on Pac was because he self voted and when the train started and he was at L-3 he says that it yielded the information he needed.  He then proceeded to vote me which is bullsh*t because my vote on him was a just playing around 1st day vote hence why i moved from Hess to Pac so fast with no explanation.  

Pac claiming that his record as scum hunter unparrelled is also bullsh*t since I know he's wrong.

Not sure what makes Pac so sure of me being scum in the 1st place.  A vote on like pg 2 or 3 when the game first started?  Really?

You convinced me. 

Unvote

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pac said:

its best i got right now.  Not just the vote but the urging then subsequent hiding after votes peeled off.  Now look at him go..  i have never seen him so amped while defending.

Yeah. Went back and looked. He defended well.  Gotta couple more to look at.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

My vote on Pac was because he self voted and when the train started and he was at L-3 he says that it yielded the information he needed.  He then proceeded to vote me which is bullsh*t because my vote on him was a just playing around 1st day vote hence why i moved from Hess to Pac so fast with no explanation.  

Pac claiming that his record as scum hunter unparrelled is also bullsh*t since I know he's wrong.

Not sure what makes Pac so sure of me being scum in the 1st place.  A vote on like pg 2 or 3 when the game first started?  Really?

Now you're starting to sound like scum pissed off that Pac "blind squirreled" him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Leelou said:

A couple of Ape's posts have a scum vibe to them. 

Alright, I've let this sit out there long enough... 

Used to be that nobody would get away with making an indicting generalization like this to nudge suspicion without someone would be scum hunting hard enough to ask which posts, and specifically what about them makes them "scummy"? 

Now? Nothing. Nobody blinks an eye. So busy farting into each other's mouths that disgusting sh*t like this gets disregarded. 

Scum hunting is a lost art.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Ballin

Shocking how easily he was let off the hook here. 

It's really not "shocking" that a D1 train dies off when the viability of it was shaky to begin with, it's D1, the guy being voted doesn't have much established meta, and the game was just getting started when he caught his first votes. 

D1 trains come and go. I think you're grossly over-stating something that happens routinely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He defended with an appeal to emotion. Scolding more than defending.

When did the derp coalition write it into the mafia constitution that "appeals to emotion" are a scum tell. I feel like the same handful of dipsh*ts keep treating it as such... irrelevant right now to what Ballgag is doing, I just want to know how this became a "thing". 

Because it's wrong. I appeal to emotion more as town than scum. Always.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Pac said:

*super hard forehead slap*

Do me a favor, re-read everything that has happened around the Ballgag train, because I'm not doing it, and if you feel it's informative, I'll revote him. In the meantime, take a gander at Leelou, Lily and 80 and tell me what you think. 

I'm half-assing the sh*t out of this game, and planning to defer to others all game long. That said, I'm still going to call out the pings as I see them, and all 3 of them have gotten me to perk up.

Also, your thoughts on SMC.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Do me a favor, re-read everything that has happened around the Ballgag train, because I'm not doing it, and if you feel it's informative, I'll revote him. In the meantime, take a gander at Leelou, Lily and 80 and tell me what you think. 

I'm half-assing the sh*t out of this game, and planning to defer to others all game long. That said, I'm still going to call out the pings as I see them, and all 3 of them have gotten me to perk up.

Also, your thoughts on SMC.

I like this post .  I covered everything on Ballgag.  I have thoughts I will put on all three of them .  Later after Caps game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...