Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

6 minutes ago, Dan. said:

I'm leaning SMC and lily right now. I'm neutral on Ballin.

unvote, vote smc

SMC?  Have not seen much from him.  Second time or so someone  memtion him. If you would like to you can tell me how come he gets you vote.  Lilly and Leelou interest me.   Do they interest you?  Are you interested ? 

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

After he was run up with a few votes, he dropped in with that "tryharding" post regarding Hallia, made a weak case for voting me, then disappeared.

Dude she posted more in the first few pages than she usually does all game.  Noticed it but I bought her explanation.  Maybe Wombat didn't .  He is middle to scum lean for me.  

2 hours ago, Lily said:

You convinced me. 

Unvote

10 minutes ago, Lily said:

Why do I interest you, Crushlove?

What about ballin's post convinced you? I'm more neutral than anything based off his response. It felt like angsty emotional defense. Haven't played with him before so can't tell if he's forcing it to look town or is actually having an emotional reaction so neutral for me. 

right now i'm down with lily and leelou. 

Unvote 

vote lily

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

SMC?  Have not seen much from him.  Second time or so someone  memtion him. If you would like to you can tell me how come he gets you vote.  Lilly and Leelou interest me.   Do they interest you?  Are you interested ? 

Mainly I didn't like his vote on Ballin, lol. I think he voted Pac too, and I thought that train was weird.

Lily seems more confident trying to push easy-ish lunches when I feel like usually at this point in the game she says she has no reads on anybody. I can never read Leelou. Half her posts make me go hmm but right now I don't even remember who she's voting lol.

Just now, Dan. said:

Mainly I didn't like his vote on Ballin, lol. I think he voted Pac too, and I thought that train was weird.

Lily seems more confident trying to push easy-ish lunches when I feel like usually at this point in the game she says she has no reads on anybody. I can never read Leelou. Half her posts make me go hmm but right now I don't even remember who she's voting lol.

Lynches lol

4 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Your play was wrong yesterday and will get a townie lynched.  I find it ridiculous that people are actually following you.  

see this?  he said my play was wrong yesterday which implies he saw said play yesterday.  why did he wait until 6 votes to storm in and defend?  where was he yesterday? 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Do me a favor, re-read everything that has happened around the Ballgag train, because I'm not doing it, and if you feel it's informative, I'll revote him. In the meantime, take a gander at Leelou, Lily and 80 and tell me what you think. 

I'm half-assing the sh*t out of this game, and planning to defer to others all game long. That said, I'm still going to call out the pings as I see them, and all 3 of them have gotten me to perk up.

Also, your thoughts on SMC.

Let me put it to you this way.. If Ballin' flips scum JiF and Hess have some splainin' to do. 

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

After he was run up with a few votes, he dropped in with that "tryharding" post regarding Hallia, made a weak case for voting me, then disappeared.

Ok sounds reasonable lol

2 minutes ago, Dan. said:

What happened with jif and Hess?

If anyone but you asked I would have replied with 3 of my favorite letters... 

but since you ask JiF was spamming the thread with shtick while the train was gaining momentum and refused to address the topic of a guy getting speed lynched.

the idiot Hess quietly unvoted without citing any reasons and began asinine assaults on other players.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

but since you ask JiF was spamming the thread with shtick while the train was gaining momentum and refused to address the topic of a guy getting speed lynched.

the idiot Hess quietly unvoted without citing any reasons and began asinine assaults on other players.

Lol <3 <3

after I asked I felt bad and looked up jif's posts. I thought the same thing. He is up there for me now too.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (7) - Crusher, Leelou, Hally, Pac, SMC, 80

80 (3) - Wombat, Ape, CTM

Wombat (2) - JVoR

Pac (2) - Ballin, Verb

Ape (2) - JC, Hess

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

AVM (1) - Smash

SMC (1) - Dan

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday, 2 pm EST

43 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

What about ballin's post convinced you? I'm more neutral than anything based off his response. It felt like angsty emotional defense. Haven't played with him before so can't tell if he's forcing it to look town or is actually having an emotional reaction so neutral for me. 

right now i'm down with lily and leelou. 

Unvote 

vote lily

You slimy ****

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

Whore^