Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

Going out tonight for Mothersday for my

blessing of a bride. Our oldest daughter made reservation but won't tell me where.  Hope to Gawd it's not a new restaurant in the district with tiny attention whore food. What logical rationale supports making something delicious but only making it bite size ?  Stupid. Being a food tease is terrible.  Give it up already 

• Upvote 3

On 5/7/2016 at 3:49 PM, AVM said:

Ahhh man I'm sorry -- I thought everyone had been reached out to.  If it makes you feel any better, you were voted for and even included in the vote count at one point.

It's all good, like I said probably for the best. I wouldn't have been able to say no but in all honesty I don't think I'd have had time for the game anyway. I do expect to try easing myself back into mafia in 2-4 months so maybe I'll be able to catch a game before football season starts. When is that anyway?

The boat ride back from feeding the sharks was nothing short of jubilant. High-fives were given and many of you replayed the videos you took of SMC being eaten.

Another excellent dinner was had and in your exhaustion, the suggestion to go to bed early sounded great. 

But, lurking in the shadows were some that would not be sleeping... 

What they were doing is anyone's guess, but it wasn't sleeping.

IT IS NOW DAY. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I will be unavailable until tonight.

I've lost track of how many night phases there have been. Are you 2/2 so far? Or was last night the 3rd night, if so, did you vet Leelou and/or her result on JIF?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just 2 night phases. I'm on fire this game.

You are, without question. 

I'm actually rebounding from my disaster last game pretty well, and it pales in comparison to how you are playing this one. 

200x200px-ZC-7a48d8a1_tumblr_mqgdakQEJd1

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You are, without question. 

I'm actually rebounding from my disaster last game pretty well, and it pales in comparison to how you are playing this one. 

200x200px-ZC-7a48d8a1_tumblr_mqgdakQEJd1

Lets not go sucking each other's d*cks just yet. I doubt DPR put a miller in this game or something funky but until the flip I won't fully trust him, lol.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Lets not go sucking each other's d*cks just yet. I doubt DPR put a miller in this game or something funky but until the flip I won't fully trust him, lol.

Jeez.  Ape posts a "we're not worthy" gif and you take it to dick sucking?

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiF said:

Gay cop is a wrinkle in the game.  It's a new role DPR had been working on and 80 was the perfect subject to try it on. 

They have the ability to go from virgin to fag in an instant. 

There are no conversions in this game. The next game, Kardashian Mafia, will be a completely different story.

• Upvote 3

On 5/6/2016 at 11:21 AM, JiF said:

In addition to Dan, I could probably lynch Hess too.  He's all over the place, writing this everyone off as town and I dont really see how that's productive.  It's almost like he's trying to win the towns favor.  

Not really sure what to make of this Wbat and SMC train. Probably because I actually came away feeling a scummy vibe from Dan's successful attempt to drive suspicion toward SMC for voting Ballin.  I'm not defending his vote but I dont see how it was any scummier than any other vote on Ballin.   And I think she knows that, which is why it pinged.  And then she came in voting Lily today while nudging SMC and throwing suspicion at Hess and Smash.

Gross play if you ask me.

I'm guessing, if this really is a testament to things Dan was doing, that she's town... and still better at this than you are.

Edit: or Dan is scum perfectly bussing her whole team, either way, the observations JIF is making here don't resonate... for now, she's in my town camp

On 5/5/2016 at 8:41 AM, CTM said:

ballin .. feels like frustrated /inexperienced town

pac.. typical pac, delusionally convinced of his own scum hunting prowess, to stubborn to consider he may be wrong

ape.. acting like a 70 yo dried out vagina, bitching about everything and chastising other players. immpressive though that he's managed to find a persona even more grating then his normal one

jc.. seeking blind vengeance on ape for last games ape disaster, as a fellow victim of it I get it, but null for now

80.. scummy

jif.. has realized that by voting and casing people not playing, he'll at a minimum not compete with ape for scumavp this game

avm.. twit

lilly.. typical scummy vibe, nothing outrageous

dan/jvor.. imma rike having a hard ah time remembering much contributiions from our favorite couple north of crusher / jif

SMC.. don't like the mia act, i feel he likes to hide as scum, could go here

Verbal.. his play thus far has been as ambiguous as his genitalia

wwombat.. another wwweenie laying low.. could vote

hally.. she does seem to be scum a lot, buying her as excited town

Crusher.. strangely motivated, it's like someones promised him a life time supply of bacon if he wins. Not sure what to think yet

Leelou.. is far less deadly as a player than as a mod

for consolidation purposes .. will vote 80, SMC, wwwombat

On 5/5/2016 at 8:59 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Solid reads.  Might consider moving you away from the scum end of the continuum.

On 5/5/2016 at 9:09 AM, BallinPB said:

Any thoughts on Hess?

On 5/5/2016 at 9:13 AM, AVM said:

Good catch -- also didn't list Smash, who will undoubtedly be extremely insulted

On 5/5/2016 at 9:33 AM, CTM said:

smash.. biding his time till he inevitably convinces himself that i am scum and launches a full scale suicide mission to destroy us both

On 5/5/2016 at 9:35 AM, SMC said:

LOL, CTM, you'd always vote me.

Interesting sequence of posts.

Since when does CTM do the "here is my read on the entire game roster" thing?

Also, if you really pay attention to it... there's not much in the way of "reads" in there. It's either null, or "laying low = scummy". Like he's a beginner on DM.

Not sure what to make of CTM here, but this sort of stood out to me.