Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Interesting sequence of posts.

Since when does CTM do the "here is my read on the entire game roster" thing?

Also, if you really pay attention to it... there's not much in the way of "reads" in there. It's either null, or "laying low = scummy". Like he's a beginner on DM.

Not sure what to make of CTM here, but this sort of stood out to me.

scum mvp .. lol

On 5/6/2016 at 9:43 PM, Integrity28 said:

You've put more thought into why Leelou isn't scum, than why me, Dan and/or Smash are. Why?

Revisiting this exchange with Hess. Good scum practice = bussing/distancing?

On 5/6/2016 at 5:55 AM, Leelou said:

I just read through all of Smash's posts. I'm almost getting the vibe that he's going through all the motions and lacking a bit of conviction. That's not enough for me to move him out of null yet, I want to see if he picks up any or not. 

On 5/3/2016 at 5:18 PM, Smashmouth said:

so your scum ?

On 5/3/2016 at 5:20 PM, Leelou said:

I will not allow him to disappoint me again, Hess has to be town. 

On 5/3/2016 at 5:35 PM, HessStation said:

Maybe Smash. Maybe.

Another interesting sequence, to me at least.

On 5/2/2016 at 4:22 PM, Smashmouth said:

holy **** guys don't speed lynch him before he gets to say something stupid like "I refuse to reveal"

On 5/2/2016 at 4:30 PM, Pac said:

reveal lol.. yeah right.

On 5/2/2016 at 4:31 PM, Smashmouth said:

don't be a fool PAC and stop crying about every game

On 5/2/2016 at 4:32 PM, Hallia said:

Liking Smash atm

Gross.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Okay, so you acknowledge I am town.

i'm acknowledging that you are about to one again lead the town to it's own destruction, and we should lynch you before you're able to

Just now, CTM said:

i'm acknowledging that you are about to one again lead the town to it's own destruction, and we should lynch you before you're able to

I said your name once. Grow a sack and try not to melt down all over the place, Calamity Jane.

Just now, CTM said:

He can't lead sh-t.  Has he had a good game in the last couple years?  That's not a joke.

I voted you yesterday because I think you could be scum..  if you are I can't wait to hear him declare he was the first to see it.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I said your name once. Grow a sack and try not to melt down all over the place, Calamity Jane.

I believe that this is the prescription you are looking for:

13124464_10153351471871601_4109767597916626358_n (2).jpg

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

He can't lead sh-t.  Has he had a good game in the last couple years?  That's not a joke.

I voted you yesterday because I think you could be scum..  if you are I can't wait to hear him declare he was the first to see it.

Why is it that every time CTM is on the cusp of wetting himself, you swoop in to remind us that nobody... not even CTM... is more pathetic than you are?

You truly have the worst instincts I've ever seen.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why is it that every time CTM is on the cusp of wetting himself, you swoop in to remind us that nobody... not even CTM... is more pathetic than you are?

You truly have the worst instincts I've ever seen.

so me reminding you how bad you are at this is "on the cusp of wetting myself" ... lol

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

No

Just now, CTM said:

so me reminding you how bad you are at this is "on the cusp of wetting myself" ... lol

it would have taken one small tweak to set you off on a campaign to convince anyone that would read your flailing nonsence that you are right... so, yes

you lack a certain degree of self-awareness, like most of us... but in your case, you seem completely oblivious to how it comes across to everyone else when you clamor so much for their attention, only to remind them that someone else is the suck

you function almost completely from a position of making sure someone else gets picked on first... 

so since 80 is having a really good game, insecure gaype has bumped posts suggesting hallia, hess, me, pac are all possible scum. You add that to leelou, lily and wwombat, dan from earlier in the game

i believe we've finally reached the point in the game where Ape can claim that no matter who is scum, he cased them first and knew it all along. 

at least we can surmise that ape is likely town, if only he could pull of his insecure townie schmuck meta as scum.. he might actually earn scum mvp when scum instead of when town

For the record, my wife and I are waiting on confirmation of some sh*t news from the doctor. I needed to bury my head in something this morning, so I bumped all of the worthwhile exchanges I could find involving Smash/SMC. I didn't declare anyone was scum, just paired the posts with some questions, and most bumped the quotes as shortcuts for others to go back and read those portions of the thread - if so desired.

This is a pretty epic meltdown from CTM though.... given that his name hasn't come up much at all, and I've only said it once. 

You'd think, as town or scum, he'd have more of a ******* spine than this.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You are, without question. 

I'm actually rebounding from my disaster last game pretty well, and it pales in comparison to how you are playing this one. 

200x200px-ZC-7a48d8a1_tumblr_mqgdakQEJd1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

it's ok ape, 80 is just following your lead

Relevant.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is a pretty epic meltdown from CTM though.... given that his name hasn't come up much at all, and I've only said it once. 

lol, no meltdown and has notthing to do with me, you bumped posts of about 5 people. Just amusing watching you rush to FOS everyone before 80 investigates them.

it's so transparent 

1 minute ago, Dan. said:

Lol thanks! I've been waiting for the bald patches to fill in, but instead her Mohawk just keeps getting longer.

All that baby-fine hair falls out around the outer part of their head because they do so much lying around... lazy little buggers. Once you get her up doing laundry and scrubbing the floors, it'll fill in. :)

Joking aside, our daughters hair did the same. As it all grew in, the top was naturally longer too... so it was super adorable. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

For the record, my wife and I are waiting on confirmation of some sh*t news from the doctor. I needed to bury my head in something this morning, so I bumped all of the worthwhile exchanges I could find involving Smash/SMC. I didn't declare anyone was scum, just paired the posts with some questions, and most bumped the quotes as shortcuts for others to go back and read those portions of the thread - if so desired.

Sorry to hear ... hope things work out ok.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

lol.. future punk rocker

let's hope she doesn't take her cues for musical taste from JIF or 80... would be some sh*tty combination of Blink 182 and [name any abomination of music you want to attribute to 80]

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hey, hope everything will be ok. Sorry to hear that.