Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

For the record, my wife and I are waiting on confirmation of some sh*t news from the doctor. I needed to bury my head in something this morning, so I bumped all of the worthwhile exchanges I could find involving Smash/SMC. I didn't declare anyone was scum, just paired the posts with some questions, and most bumped the quotes as shortcuts for others to go back and read those portions of the thread - if so desired.

This is a pretty epic meltdown from CTM though.... given that his name hasn't come up much at all, and I've only said it once. 

You'd think, as town or scum, he'd have more of a ******* spine than this.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

lol, no meltdown and has notthing to do with me, you bumped posts of about 5 people. Just amusing watching you rush to FOS everyone before 80 investigates them.

it's so transparent 

Relevant.

The only thing transparent here are issues that have impeded your psychosocial development.

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

For the record, my wife and I are waiting on confirmation of some sh*t news from the doctor. I needed to bury my head in something this morning, so I bumped all of the worthwhile exchanges I could find involving Smash/SMC. I didn't declare anyone was scum, just paired the posts with some questions, and most bumped the quotes as shortcuts for others to go back and read those portions of the thread - if so desired.

This is a pretty epic meltdown from CTM though.... given that his name hasn't come up much at all, and I've only said it once. 

You'd think, as town or scum, he'd have more of a ******* spine than this.

Thinking about your fam this morning then, man -- here's hoping it's better than expected.

2 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Sorry to hear ... hope things work out ok.

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Hey, hope everything will be ok. Sorry to hear that. 

Thank you. I don't want to totally derail us here... sorry... thank you all for your well wishes. :)

Smash twitched. Then he shuddered. What he did not do was die straight off like Ballin...

Then, in a fit of waking, he looked wild-eyed at the crowd.

He then displayed some rather unusual behavior:

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Leave the virgin alone, you a$$hole.  We've been waiting 5 years for him to provide some type of value to the town and you're going to try and direct his look tonight when he's playing lights out?

monster 

lol.. i was saying to lynch though

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm guessing, if this really is a testament to things Dan was doing, that she's town... and still better at this than you are.

Edit: or Dan is scum perfectly bussing her whole team, either way, the observations JIF is making here don't resonate... for now, she's in my town camp

Yeah you quoted me on a completely innacurate recap.  She never voted Lily.   I'd call you a skimmer but since you got RL sh*t going on I won't but I corrected myself later and firmly moved Dan into my town camp and her hubby into my scum zone. 

So yeah unless she's brilliantly bussing then her and 80 are probably my best town reads.  

This will probably change up a bit after I go through vc's in a little while. 

Living
Leelou
JiF

Verb
Pac
Hally

AVM
JVoR

Dan
Ape
CTM

Hess

Lily
JC

Wombat

Dead
Ballin - townie - lynched D1
Crusher - townie - nk N1

SMC - scum - lynched D2

Smash - scum - lynched D3

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Leave the virgin alone, you a$$hole.  We've been waiting 5 years for him to provide some type of value to the town and you're going to try and direct his look tonight when he's playing lights out?

monster 

Guy seriously ruins everything.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

This will probably change up a bit after I go through vc's in a little while. 

Living
Leelou
JiF

Verb
Pac
Hally

AVM
JVoR

Dan
Ape
CTM

Hess

Lily
JC

Wombat

Dead
Ballin - townie - lynched D1
Crusher - townie - nk N1

SMC - scum - lynched D2

Smash - scum - lynched D3

I'm ok with this as long as you follow through with the salmon tier after I flip town.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah you quoted me on a completely innacurate recap.  She never voted Lily.   I'd call you a skimmer but since you got RL sh*t going on I won't but I corrected myself later and firmly moved Dan into my town camp and her hubby into my scum zone. 

So yeah unless she's brilliantly bussing then her and 80 are probably my best town reads.  

It's not like I quoted you and said you were scum. I quoted you and said Dan is better than you. 

53 minutes ago, D P R said:

Shortly after his declaration, Smash fell over for the last time.

SMASH, MAFIA, HAS BEEN DEMON DUSTED.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

On 5/7/2016 at 5:34 AM, D P R said:

The shark feeding started off well. Each guest tore off chunks of fish to hand to one another and soon the sea around them looked like a giant fish had exploded. That's probably why there were way too many sharks.

Anyway, things being what they were, suspicion still tickled the backs of everybody's minds and more often than not, that suspicion pointed to SMC.

However, heads stayed cool and thought was given to how to proceed. After all, SMC was at the edge of the group, closest to the huge drop-off and unknown depths below.

That is, heads stayed cool until one particular diver couldn't keep himself in check any longer and in a flurry of bubbles, pushed SMC directly into the jaws of a maneater.

SMC, MAFIA, HAS BEEN FED TO THE SHARKS.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. 

@D P R can you confirm that both Mafia were "goons" or not roled?

On 5/5/2016 at 2:28 PM, D P R said:

The dust had just had time to settle when Ballin, Townie, choked and died.

The woman clapped her hands.

"Yay! He ain't no zombie!"

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

Lynch scene doesn't say if Ballin was roled or vanilla either.

On 5/5/2016 at 2:13 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Ballin (10) - Pac, SMC, Wombat, Lily, Crusher, 80, JiF, Leelou, Verbal, AVM
JiF (2) - Hallia, Ballin
80 (1) - CTM
Lily (2) - JVoR, Ape
Ape (1) - JC
SMC (1) - Dan
AVM (1) - Smash
Verbal (1) - Hess

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

On 5/7/2016 at 5:27 AM, D P R said:

SMC (10) - 80, Ape, Lily, Dan, Verb, JVoR, CTM, JiF, Pac, Hally
Wombat (4) - Hally, Leelou, AVM, SMC
Ape (2) - Smash, JC
Lily (1) - Wombat
AVM (1) - Hess
CTM (1) - Pac

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to feed the sharks.

54 minutes ago, D P R said:

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Smash (9) - 80, Ape, JiF, Leelou, AVM, CTM, Pac, JVoR, Dan

With 16 players, it takes 9 to Demon Dust.

Dark blue - confirmed town by death
Light blue - claims/actions town
Red - scum

*note - Pac was actually the hammer on D2