Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's mixed company. Don't be so vulgar.

That's a bit chauvinistic don't you think?

LeeMod left an unrivaled bloody trail last game and now we are supposed to think that she and her ilk are put off by Hess's vulgarities?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SMC said:

LeeMod left an unrivaled bloody trail last game and now we are supposed to think that she and her ilk are put off by Hess's vulgarities?

That's actually an interesting question. I'm dating a 29 yo very liberal girl from brooklyn, she would absolutely say that was chauvinistic. I personally don't see an issue in refraining from that kind of talk in front of women, just in case it makes them uncomfortable. (He was using a word that is typically used to describe female genitalia after all, maybe ti's all the sexual harassment training I had to sit through over the years? ;) ). I also don't see a problem being a bit traditional in this regard just in general, holding doors open and what not (which kind of annoys the girl i'm seeing which only makes me do it more obv ).

That being said, I was only busting his balls and I've certainly used that term here and probable worse

11 minutes ago, SMC said:

Doesn't bother me, but I can't speak for Hallia or Verbal. 

**just realized Dan and Lily are playing too. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

That's actually an interesting question. I'm dating a 29 yo very liberal girl from brooklyn, she would absolutely say that was chauvinistic. I personally don't see an issue in refraining from that kind of talk in front of women, just in case it makes them uncomfortable. (He was using a word that is typically used to describe female genitalia after all, maybe ti's all the sexual harassment training I had to sit through over the years? ;) ). I also don't see a problem being a bit traditional in this regard just in general, holding doors open and what not (which kind of annoys the girl i'm seeing which only makes me do it more obv ).

That being said, I was only busting his balls and I've certainly used that term here and probable worse

I'm probably the worst one here for swearing. Ask Nyn. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, CTM said:

You truly do ruin everything.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

Tell hipster bitch to put a sock in it

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Hallia said:

That's not all thats great ;)

2 hours ago, Hallia said:

We can show you. ;)

Don't let them drink the milk for free, darling. ;)   (yes, I just called myself a cow)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

You've only been dating a little while and you're already doing things that annoy her...I would have never guessed

Lol of course. I'm in the process of ruining it

Just now, BallinPB said:

I suppose I can just answer this question but I think you can answer this by just reading a few pages back.

I think you are, but I'm lazy. And pretty much just ******* around so far. You that blood thirsty already? 

1 minute ago, Lily said:

Sorry I was gone this afternoon. My daughter had her first OB appt today. It's official. I'm old enough to be a grandma. Not dealing too well with that last part. 

You're not looking at this the right way - you're only 6 or 7 years away from free tech support.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lily said:

Sorry I was gone this afternoon. My daughter had her first OB appt today. It's official. I'm old enough to be a grandma. Not dealing too well with that last part. 

Haha! How did it go?

My daughter spent her first day at daycare today!

• Upvote 2