Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

My Puddin's scum, isn't he?

I'm going to risk CTM going bonkers here with "Ape taking credit schtick", but I pointed this out when he was picking an argument with me about personal stuff, while I was trying to vote SMC.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm going to risk CTM going bonkers here with "Ape taking credit schtick", but I pointed this out when he was picking an argument with me about personal stuff, while I was trying to vote SMC.

lol....

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Living
Leelou
JiF

Verb
Pac
Hally

AVM
Dan
Ape
CTM

Lily
JC

Wombat
Hess
JVoR

Dead
Ballin - townie - lynched D1
Crusher - townie - nk N1

SMC - scum - lynched D2

Smash - scum - lynched D3

why did JYOY move up to #1

Sorry, I was granted long-term guardianship over my nieces this last Fri, and so it was our first Mothers Day with them!  I'm glad we got more scum, likely voting Lilz tomorrow as I said I would

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

These cowards are legit scared of 80.  Hahaha it's like an alternate universe.  

FWIW, this game had everything retro JN Mafia used to have: the same insults, the same emo, Pac pushed some stereo system, we even ran the D1 lynch right up to deadline....

Then 80 comes in, lynches two scum and ruins the retro feel.  

You were right all along, 80 does ruin mafia. Damn seachicken.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

FWIW, this game had everything retro JN Mafia used to have: the same insults, the same emo, Pac pushed some stereo system, we even ran the D1 lynch right up to deadline....

Then 80 comes in, lynches two scum and ruins the retro feel.  

You were right all along, 80 does ruin mafia. Damn seachicken.

I keep forgetting you are playing.

Why do you insist upon talking about JN mafia as though it's a cute kitten photo on the google? "Awwwww, look... awwwww... ZOMG... awwwww. aw... awwwwwwww!!!"

I feel like you're doing a bad impression of non-confrontational uber town AVM. 

Scum.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I keep forgetting you are playing.

Why do you insist upon talking about JN mafia as though it's a cute kitten photo on the google? "Awwwww, look... awwwww... ZOMG... awwwww. aw... awwwwwwww!!!"

I feel like you're doing a bad impression of non-confrontational uber town AVM. 

Scum.

I was seriously about to get defensive and be all "this is the second time you've brought this up, even though I'm contributing just as much/if not more than you GRRRRRRRRRR"

Then I realized it was part of the act and was filled with shame that I'd been gotten.

Damn you, Ape.  Damn you.

<3 though srsly

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

I was seriously about to get defensive and be all "this is the second time you've brought this up, even though I'm contributing just as much/if not more than you GRRRRRRRRRR"

Then I realized it was part of the act and was filled with shame that I'd been gotten.

Damn you, Ape.  Damn you.

<3 though srsly

you would never kill Crusher N1 obv town...

amitrite?

• Upvote 1