Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

46 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I keep forgetting you are playing.

Why do you insist upon talking about JN mafia as though it's a cute kitten photo on the google? "Awwwww, look... awwwww... ZOMG... awwwww. aw... awwwwwwww!!!"

I feel like you're doing a bad impression of non-confrontational uber town AVM. 

Scum.

Noo, this is what makes townie AVM so lovable!!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, AVM said:

I was seriously about to get defensive and be all "this is the second time you've brought this up, even though I'm contributing just as much/if not more than you GRRRRRRRRRR"

Then I realized it was part of the act and was filled with shame that I'd been gotten.

Damn you, Ape.  Damn you.

<3 though srsly

If you are scum I will be </3

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Now that's funny - Sir Charles has been doing lots of yoga at my wife's studio. My son got to meet him the other morning. 

good grief... your wife has a yoga studio and you write books about magic?

the jokes just write themselves.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

good grief... your wife has a yoga studio and you write books about magic?

the jokes just write themselves.

You need to take a few deep breaths. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

what does a blanket have to do with cocaine and hookers?

Well, you can't just carry dead hookers out to the van, now can you? 

Plastic bags and carpets are so obvious. Nobody suspects an afghan.

Just now, D P R said:

Well, you can't just carry dead hookers out to the van, now can you? 

Plastic bags and carpets are so obvious. Nobody suspects an afghan.

Apparently DPR hasn't been in an airport for the past 20 years.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Well, you weren't here and he seemed so lonely. Now you two can get back to making magic.

I just got your latest book.... and CTM's been wanting to make something disappear with me for years... we all know that.

53 minutes ago, HessStation said:

you would never kill Crusher N1 obv town...

amitrite?

Have you played scum with me? I feel bad killing anyone. Totally doesn't prove my innocence,

45 minutes ago, D P R said:

You know, there are things you could be doing while we wait...

Unknown-1.jpeg

Idk what you're driving at here but yes, I am drinking on a Monday night DONT JUDGE ME

35 minutes ago, Dan. said:

Noo, this is what makes townie AVM so lovable!!

Without my never ending supply of spidey memes it's basically my last endearing quality 

34 minutes ago, Dan. said:

If you are scum I will be </3

And if you are scum I'll laugh-cry while posting how you got us all again. Then watch you do it once again next time you're scum.

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

what does a blanket have to do with cocaine and hookers?

HA! This reminds me of that one game we played that time, when that one person told that joke to the other person. That had to be some number of years ago. Those were the best of times.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I just got your latest book.... and CTM's been wanting to make something disappear with me for years... we all know that.

I actually bought one of DPR's books a while back. One he edited. I still need to read it. I have so many books on my shelf I need to read is the problem. Promise Wes, this year. I believe they're short stories so no excuses for me. It sticks out too . Paperback but it's an extra wide format. A different size than normal..

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I actually bought one of DPR's books a while back. One he edited. I still need to read it. I have so many books on my shelf I need to read is the problem. Promise Wes, this year. I believe they're short stories so no excuses for me. It sticks out too . Paperback but it's an extra wide format. A different size than normal..

^ 3rd grade reading level.. DPR have you done any work in the picture book genre?

• Upvote 3

Just now, HessStation said:

That's not very nice but the book is unusually wide and tall. The forum has my word I'll read it and write an enthralling review this summer. Just hold tight. 

i'm sure all of us, most of all DPR, will be waiting with bated breath

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Pac pushed some stereo system

What's that - you want to see my system in the man cave with the recent upgrades?  Sure...

So here's the hub (Pioneer SC-95, Def Tech Studio 55 bookshelves, Def Tech c800 center, Elac up firing Atmos speakers (new), PS4)

front_zpskp4g7e8a.jpg

These are the surrounds (Def Tech Mirage) on either side of the primary listening positon:

surround_zpsxoddchas.jpg?t=1462761176

Here's my end table...

450fec1e-6c7d-4362-a979-60795197b678_zps

or is it actually a sub woofer?

woofer_zps2ntidssm.jpg?t=1462761535

and lastly here are some more Atmos speakers I hung above the primary listening position:

photo atmos_zpsrvujucpd.jpg

In the background is where the greatest Mafia player in the country figures sh-t out..  and that mug may or may not be filled with a White Russian that was just prepared.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Now that's funny - Sir Charles has been doing lots of yoga at my wife's studio. My son got to meet him the other morning. 

Great.  Now JiF's going to start doing yoga at your wife's studio so he can say he does yoga with Charles Barkley.