Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Seriously.  Like, I genuinely dont understand the effort.  It's like he's in a frat and wants to jam out with his buddies to some sh*tty band like Dave Matthews and hear every little note they play or some gay sh*t like that.  Where are the black lights and 5 foot bongs?  I mean, I guess I could understand if this was outside like on a deck or something but then again, he lives in Canada so who the ****s wants to be outside? 

Like what 40+ years old needs to have some amazing surround sound system in their basement..errrr, man cave?  Isnt one nice speaker enough?  I have this sweet little Nixon Booster, blue tooth activated.  Works great.  Got it for free. Can take it anywhere. 

I just bought some nice Beats ear buds so i can have all my awesome music to myself.  Listened to "All eyes on me."  So sick.  Speakers? Seriously?

JVOR, your meta on me is years old. I used to like being scum more, but I always get discovered early now, so I prefer town and I've come to like scum hunting. Speaking of scum...

Vote Hally

Could also go JVOR, but that's only because he's been up my ass for days now. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Solid.  Thanks.  That's probably the best case I've read on Lily.

Pac hasnt done his tier thingy he does as town too. 

I'd vote this idiot too..  completely worthless.

actually been nothing but a hindrance to the town.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Seriously.  Like, I genuinely dont understand the effort.  It's like he's in a frat and wants to jam out with his buddies to some sh*tty band like Dave Matthews and hear every little note they play or some gay sh*t like that.  Where are the black lights and 5 foot bongs?  I mean, I guess I could understand if this was outside like on a deck or something but then again, he lives in Canada so who the ****s wants to be outside? 

Like what 40+ years old needs to have some amazing surround sound system in their basement..errrr, man cave?  Isnt one nice speaker enough?  I have this sweet little Nixon Booster, blue tooth activated.  Works great.  Got it for free. Can take it anywhere. 

You ride a trike, go to pearl jamz, and spend 1000's of dollars travelling to the worst countries in the world to splash around on a plastic board.  You really want to have this conversation?

Just now, Pac said:

You ride a trike, go to pearl jamz, and spend 1000's of dollars travelling to the worst countries in the world to splash around on a plastic board.  You really want to have this conversation?

No.  I dont want to go up against someone who rather spend 1,000 dollars on a sound system then go to paradise because it doesnt remind him of home. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

bwhahahahaha - you dont even try anymore.  Why do you sign up? 

Where has my effort been needed the last 2 game days?  I hammered SMC and 80 came back with a guilty on Smash.. 

JVoR looks gross this game but I wanted to go back to Leelou because no one has ever told me why her role makes any sense to anyone.

I'd vote you not necessarily because I think you're scum but because you have yet to contribute 1 thing to this game.  No cases, no strong opinions, nothing..  just a series of posts beating that dead horse of a joke that was only mildly humorous to begin with.  That garbage almost got you lynched and if Leelou is what she says she is caused her to waste a shot on you.  Like I said..  Hindrance since the moment the game started.

Just now, Pac said:

Where has my effort been needed the last 2 game days?  I hammered SMC and 80 came back with a guilty on Smash.. 

JVoR looks gross this game but I wanted to go back to Leelou because no one has ever told me why her role makes any sense to anyone.

I'd vote you not necessarily because I think you're scum but because you have yet to contribute 1 thing to this game.  No cases, no strong opinions, nothing..  just a series of posts beating that dead horse of a joke that was only mildly humorous to begin with.  That garbage almost got you lynched and if Leelou is what she says she is caused her to waste a shot on you.  Like I said..  Hindrance since the moment the game started.

bwhahahaha - you're not even reading the thread, are you?

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

No.  I dont want to go up against someone who rather spend 1,000 dollars on a sound system then go to paradise because it doesnt remind him of home. 

a $1000?  I wish...

and this ain't paradise:

img42.jpg

1 minute ago, Pac said:

a $1000?  I wish...

and this ain't paradise:

img42.jpg

You're one the least cultured, uneducated people I've ever met in my life.  You're clueless or your origins too.

It's so pathetic.  I seriously feel bad for you.

bwhahahaha

hey honey want to go to the Island Paradise of Nicargua?  No?  What about Haiti..  or southern Mehico...  What do you mean no?  Kidnapping rate is down and we'll only have the squirts for a few months when we get home.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You're one the least cultured, uneducated people I've ever met in my life.  You're clueless or your origins too.

It's so pathetic.  I seriously feel bad for you.

bwhahahaha

yup..  never been to any of these places.  I'm just guessing.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

JIF and Pac trying to out-do each other on insecurity and general gheyness. 

Everyone should thank CTM and I right now. Right now. DaMMIT!!!

Trying to block it out and think about whether Lily, Hallia or JVOR makes the most sense today.  Unless we want to go with Pac for the lulz.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

For starters, she's actively engaged. Having played with her enough I know she enjoys the game more as scum than as town. As town, I always get scummy vibes purely because she kind of gets disinterested and cares less about how people view her in the game. Track her posts, she's asking people what the cases on her are, when I feel like when she's town, she just throws down votes and doesn't give a sh*t how people see her cause she just wants to lynch scum.

Another thing is i've literally probably just mentioned 3 primary names as my scum reads and her and wombat for whatever reason won't engage with me. I think they're avoiding it personally, but I also am not apecentric about it to think everyone HAS to respond to my accusations.

Of the others, I did think Jetscode was scum, but obviously that's not the case. I think Pac is not playing his game either, he's pretty much just playing footsies with CTM and Ape and not engaged with the primary lynch candidates. Usually by this point as town, he's started to suspect me as scum regardless of my alignment so I have no doubt he's going to pop in later and throw in a vote anyways.

Lot of people have called me scum this game.  Am I supposed to flip out every time it happens?

1 hour ago, Pac said:

hey honey want to go to the Island Paradise of Nicargua?  No?  What about Haiti..  or southern Mehico...  What do you mean no?  Kidnapping rate is down and we'll only have the squirts for a few months when we get home.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

yup..  never been to any of these places.  I'm just guessing.

You're a clueless idiot.  Fact. Your depiction of where I go (which is literally paradise) is like anyone outside of the US thinking the entire country is Oklahoma.