Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Is there a deadline?  This day is never going to end. 

Deadline was tomorrow at around 11 am. I think I'll bump it to tonight, though. I'll update at noon.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I know, and AVM's behavior is more suspect, but its still worth noting that you've really only been saying you're willing to lynch Lily today, though you'd reluctantly lynch JVOR.  You were totally opposed to lynching Hallia. 

thankfully someone is finally representing my position correctly. Exactly. Just like ballin on day 1, I do not want to vote hallia, i think she's town

16 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It really isn't a speed lynch at this point, day phase has been 2 full days now. Trains for both Lily and JVoR have been hard to start, or one on anyone really. 

This.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

um, i know.. AVM is saying that jvor should've been speed lynched based on derpina. After first saying his train is having a tough time building

You're putting words in my mouth -- I said that he should have been an easier mislynch if town.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This reads a bit like AVM protecting Lily or CTM protecting JVOR.  Not sure which is happening, or if neither are happening, but I want the alignment of one of those today.

Again, have and still find her scummy too -- doesn't make my point that he had 3 votes right after daybreak and the train stalled a moot point.

We can talk about Lily til we get blue in the face, the fact is JVoY (not her) was the first to get votes and that wasn't amounting to anything.  The train was started by you and Leelou...two of the 3 most town looking folks to everyone but derPac...and couldn't get going.  Lily is difficult too, yes...I have not argued that.  But JVoY had 3 out of the gate and Lily developed quickly (I think) as a second option.

So my point stands.

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

Deadline was tomorrow at around 11 am. I think I'll bump it to tonight, though. I'll update at noon.

Thanks buddy.

And FYI to the game.  I'm going to be somewhat limited over the next 3 days.  The Players Championship is this week and its a huge client entertaining type outing.  So between that and day drinking, my participation will be limited.  Not that it matters since I'm apparently bringing nothing to the table but I thought I'd let you know.

K?  Thanks!

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Thanks buddy.

And FYI to the game.  I'm going to be somewhat limited over the next 3 days.  The Players Championship is this week and its a huge client entertaining type outing.  So between that and day drinking, my participation will be limited.  Not that it matters since I'm apparently bringing nothing to the table but I thought I'd let you know.

K?  Thanks!

Wait.  You're playing in this game? 

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

This.

You're putting words in my mouth -- I said that he should have been an easier mislynch if town.

Again, have and still find her scummy too -- doesn't make my point that he had 3 votes right after daybreak and the train stalled a moot point.

We can talk about Lily til we get blue in the face, the fact is JVoY (not her) was the first to get votes and that wasn't amounting to anything.  The train was started by you and Leelou...two of the 3 most town looking folks to everyone but derPac...and couldn't get going.  Lily is difficult too, yes...I have not argued that.  But JVoY had 3 out of the gate and Lily developed quickly (I think) as a second option.

So my point stands.

what is your point?

why would you comment how hard jvor's train has been to develop when he's at 5 and lilly never made it past 4?

you've pivoted numerous times, to derpina is hot we should be following him, to you weren't talking about number of votes rather speed of votes. And now you are claiming you didn't expect a speed lynch yet just before you said:

44 minutes ago, AVM said:

Fact is day opened with 3 quick votes on JVoY and it stalled.  Seeing as two of those 3 were 80 and Leelou and "80 is hot right now" is a good excuse for running JVoY up quickly...it's suspect.

Cool, glad you guys worked that out.  Why dont we all just agree to lynch Pac, who's failing to grasp simple logic, singularly focused and has the town trying to figure out the why behind NK decisions (which is pretty much the biggest scum tell of all.)?

Plus, its really fun to lynch Pac. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Thanks buddy.

K?  Thanks!

You had me at day drinking. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This reads a bit like AVM protecting Lily or CTM protecting JVOR.  Not sure which is happening, or if neither are happening, but I want the alignment of one of those today.

Highly doubt CTM would protect JVOR. In all the years we've played, I've seen him only protect fellow scum once - and it blew up in his face.

Also, why would CTM protect JVOR, who can protect himself?

AVM/Lily... more likely, but still hard to imagine given the beating scum is taking.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Highly doubt CTM would protect JVOR. In all the years we've played, I've seen him only protect fellow scum once - and it blew up in his face.

AVM/Lily... more likely, but still hard to imagine given the beating scum is taking.

I feel like I've witnessed something historic...

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

JVoR (5) - AVM, 80, Leelou, CTM, JiF

Lily (3) - Hally, JVoR, Wombat

Hally (1) - Lily, 

Verbal (2) - JC, Ape

Leelou (1) - Pac

WITH 14, IT TAKES 8 TO SLICE AND DICE.

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just sucks going over basically the same stuff with the same people, lol.  We just need a dead body at this point. 

To be fair, CTM and I are annoyingly different -- I haven't quite engaged like this to this point.

19 minutes ago, CTM said:

what is your point?

why would you comment how hard jvor's train has been to develop when he's at 5 and lilly never made it past 4?

you've pivoted numerous times, to derpina is hot we should be following him, to you weren't talking about number of votes rather speed of votes. And now you are claiming you didn't expect a speed lynch yet just before you said:

Sigh...

I was on JVoY.  The day started quickly with 3 votes.  How am I pivoting, exactly? You're grasping.  "Should have gotten lynched/votes quickly" =/= speed lynch.  It means that with the cop and a vetted vig/gun owner/whatever plus an additional vote it should have been easier to get votes quicker than the numerous days it has taken.

It's like you're trying to get me to defend Lily all while, again, you're on JVoY with me...

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

1 -- I would agree...but he's on JVoY.  Not exactly like screaming from a rooftop he's town, but I still follow you.

2 -- JVoY has said he was only posting in evenings, though I do think he's been around outside of that time frame maybe once or twice? Unsure.

3 -- Unless you think I buried a vote on her D1 for a while (along with JVoY and Dan, btw) and have continually listed her in my top 3 as a bussing/distancing tactic...regardless of how many scum are dead I'm struggling how people see me defending Lily.  I just think JVoY should be dead more.

• Jetsfan80
    208 posts
  • Leelou
    Leelou
    208 posts
  • Integrity28
    Integrity28
    206 posts
  • HessStation
    HessStation
    170 posts
  • CTM
    CTM
    158 posts
  • JiF
    JiF
    154 posts
  • The Crusher
    The Crusher
    140 posts
  • D P R
    D P R
    127 posts
  • AVM
    AVM
    107 posts
  • Pac
    Pac
    82 posts
  • BallinPB
    BallinPB
    65 posts
  • Hallia
    Hallia
    63 posts
  • Verbal
    Verbal
    63 posts
  • WWWWombat
    WWWWombat
    61 posts
  • Lily
    Lily
    43 posts
  • Dan.
    Dan.
    39 posts
  • Smashmouth
    Smashmouth
    33 posts
  • Jets Voice of Reason
    Jets Voice of Reason
    25 posts
  • Jetscode1
    Jetscode1
    25 posts
  • SMC
    SMC
    22 posts
  • Nynaeve
    Nynaeve
    16 posts
  • Nolder
    Nolder
    2 posts
  • Spoot-Face
    Spoot-Face
    1 post

11 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Time to lynch from the bottom up. JC is cleared by 80, so JVoR today. 

That was a major part of my rationale for investigating JC.  Keeps the game moving rather than running up an inactive and waiting for him/her to chime in.

I'm down to lynch Ape if anyone wants to do it.

I'll hammer JVoR because his defense reeked of similar situations when he's been scum in the past.

I'd still like to know why other than JiF no one seems curious about the confusion surrounding Leelous shot.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm down to lynch Ape if anyone wants to do it.

I'll hammer JVoR because his defense reeked of similar situations when he's been scum in the past.

I'd still like to know why other than JiF no one seems curious about the confusion surrounding Leelous shot.

Why would you lynch Ape? 

JVoR's posts have all been on the scummy side. He doesn't have very many this game, it's easy to go look at them. 

JiF's not curious about it, only you are. You are like a broken record. 

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's not that I'm not curious.  It's that there are other routes to go right now.  Leelou and JiF already put themselves out there.  I want to see what shakes out from the JVOR-Lily-Hallia pile before moving in that direction. 

13 hours ago, WWWWombat said:

K.

Things like voting Ballin for "information" and not really having the strongest opinions.

Thanks for answering. Yes, I did think Ballin's vote would give us info, and dropped the ball on looking back through the interactions that would have given us some. I never have "strong opinions" regardless of alignment. That's a null tell. I have one strong opinion at this point - Hallia. 

Also I haven't gotten much of a scummy vibe from either all game.  In prior games, attempts to figure out mechanics/role claims didn't work out so well.  They just turned into one big distraction.  In this game it seems important to just lynch the scummiest.