Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

Marlin fishing is a tricky business - and the trick is to use the right bait. The boats at JetNation Island are always stocked with just the right bait, but nobody really cared. They tied the fishing line around Wombat and tossed him into the drink.

After trolling for some time, Wombat began to splash about... Despite all odds, it looked like a Marlin was interested in the bait. The fact that is was a really, really big marlin had a lot to do with what happened next...

The giant fish swam deep, turned around and rocketed toward the surface, perfectly skewering the writhing rodent. The marlin erupted from the sea, winked at the boat and flung the rodent's corpse to the deck. Someone had the decency to nudge the dead thing back over the side.

WOMBAT, MAFIA, HAS BEEN USED AS BAIT.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Marlin fishing is a tricky business - and the trick is to use the right bait. The boats at JetNation Island are always stocked with just the right bait, but nobody really cared. They tied the fishing line around Wombat and tossed him into the drink.

After trolling for some time, Wombat began to splash about... Despite all odds, it looked like a Marlin was interested in the bait. The fact that is was a really, really big marlin had a lot to do with what happened next...

The giant fish swam deep, turned around and rocketed toward the surface, perfectly skewering the writhing rodent. The marlin erupted from the sea, winked at the boat and flung the rodent's corpse to the deck. Someone had the decency to nudge the dead thing back over the side.

WOMBAT, MAFIA, HAS BEEN USED AS BAIT.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

duh..

boring game is boring.

that mafia team ******* sucked.

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Unvote

Wombat has been at L1 twice this morning, for the better part of the morning. What do we want to do here? JIF has been online and didn't hammer with the chance to. I was online and didn't hammer when AVM put him at L1. AVM sort of pooped himself when I tried to talk it through with him. He's still online though and not hammering at L1. So, this situation has been telling... 

What do you guys want to do here? 

Do you get 2 votes? How were you going to hammer him when you were one of the ones that put him at L-1

ape may be scum

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah but Pac doesnt care and he's super smart and stuff. 

Pac doesn't care because this might be the easiest puzzle I've ever seen.  The mafia team has been an abhorrent.  You guys are hi fiving each other like the last 3 lynches have been anything but completely obvious lol.

I'm trying to add some juice to this game.  Not DPR's fault his mafia team sucked.

Just now, CTM said:

Do you get 2 votes? How were you going to hammer him when you were one of the ones that put him at L-1

ape may be scum

I put Wom at L-1, then Ape popped up and I unvoted.  Then Ape voted Wom...and I eventually came back in and hammered.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Pac doesn't care because this might be the easiest puzzle I've ever seen.  The mafia team has been an abhorrent.  You guys are hi fiving each other like the last 3 lynches have been anything but completely obvious lol.

I'm trying to add some juice to this game.  Not DPR's fault his mafia team sucked.

^^^ Bitter scum pissed off at his teammates.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

You die tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So Pac or CTM. 

Lol.. I had wwwombat and SMC in my top 3 on day 1 and stated so. I Voted wwwombat out of the gate day 2 until switching to smc later, and made the critical vote switch taking lilly from 4 votes to 3 and moving jvor from 3 to 4 yesterday. I've yet to be part of a town lynch and been on all scum lynches. All of this is true

0% chance

Why did I kill Crush you ask?  cause he's a fat slob that got in my way..  I shot JC because he wasn't saying much of anything and no one could gleen anything from it.  Dan was on to us and only a matter of time before she caught me so it was time for her to go.

I'm trying to decide who to shoot now..  hmm...

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Lol.. I had wwwombat and SMC in my top 3 on day 1 and stated so. I Voted wwwombat out of the gate day 2 until switching to smc later, and made the critical vote switch taking lilly from 4 votes to 3 and moving jvor from 3 to 4 yesterday. I've yet to be part of a town lynch and been on all scum lynches. All of this is true

0% chance

insecuritape ^^^

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

no you won't pussy.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Why did I kill Crush you ask?  cause he's a fat slob that got in my way..  I shot JC because he wasn't saying much of anything and no one could gleen anything from it.  Dan was on to us and only a matter of time before she caught me so it was time for her to go.

I'm trying to decide who to shoot now..  hmm...

What a twat.  Your death will be swift and painful.

DIBS ON THE HAMMER!