Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

Just now, CTM said:

you unvoted after avm, how could you hammer post avm's vote when you were voting wwwombat?

When I got online today, Wombat was at L1, put there by AVM. I was still voting Verbal from yesterday. I didn't hammer.

Then I asked a question, and AVM unvoted him. Putting him at L2. I would eventually vote him again and put him at L1. At the time I made the statement you are challenging, AVM had been online and hadn't hammered.

Nothing about what I said is inaccurate. You moron.

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

I put Wom at L-1, then Ape popped up and I unvoted.  Then Ape voted Wom...and I eventually came back in and hammered.

i see i thought he was talking about what had just happened (you voting and him unvoting)

1 minute ago, JiF said:

What a twat.  Your death will be swift and painful.

DIBS ON THE HAMMER!

Hmm..  Should I shoot you or let you get the hammer?  Maybe I'll let you live..  you haven't had any success in a mafia game since 2011.  

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

When I got online today, Wombat was at L1, put there by AVM. I was still voting Verbal from yesterday. I didn't hammer.

Then I asked a question, and AVM unvoted him. Putting him at L2. I would eventually vote him again and put him at L1. At the time I made the statement you are challenging, AVM had been online and hadn't hammered.

Nothing about what I said is inaccurate. You moron.

yes avm clarified

13 hours ago, WWWWombat said:

I'm the doc, dummies.

13 hours ago, Dan. said:

I think someone else is the doc. I think you're scum.

13 hours ago, WWWWombat said:

WTL Lily or Verb

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty sure I know who the real doc is, and it's not Wombat. Proceed with this lynch. Real doc stay hidden please.

at this point, Dan and 80 made it clear the false claim wasn't going to work... then... 

13 hours ago, CTM said:

interesting.. i'm inclined to stay on wwwombat as well, although i'd kinda like a counter

fishing ^^^

11 hours ago, Lily said:

I won't be voting Hally today after all. Of the players left to choose from, I think Wombat is the scummiest and I don't buy his claim.

Vote Wombat

seems like she knew he was full of sh*t, and just need to say some generic thoughts around her vote

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

yes avm clarified

hey, come here for a second... i want you to look out over yonder... look, really closely... you see that? you know what that is?

*motions towards JIF and Pac slap fighting in the distance*

that, my friend, is what it's all about... those long, tough days we put into the grind... that's what makes it all worth it... watching these two ninnies slobbermouth each other in a veritable duel of ineptitude and witlessness...

bask in it old friend, take it aaaalllll in... 

If Pac is town he's throwing a hissyfit because he didn't get to be the center of attention or do anything to beat his chest about.  He's so bitter that other people got the spotlight.  Horrific play whether town or scum.  Congratulations.  You're playing so bad even this awful scum team looks better as a result.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

If Pac is town he's throwing a hissyfit because he didn't get to be the center of attention or do anything to beat his chest about.  He's so bitter that other people got the spotlight.  Horrific play whether town or scum.  Congratulations.  You're playing so bad even this awful scum team looks better as a result.

lol @ it taking you 20 minutes to come up with this.

There is no hissyfit..  The last 30 minutes have been the only laughs I've had all game.

Call it whatever you want..  I'm scum, you got me, you can't kill me, suck it!

The nights seem to get longer and longer. Sleep is hard to find.

For lack of a better idea, somebody decided to get up and go for a glass of warm milk.

What they found was a box full of rusted guns.

Unbelievably, there are 10 guns. Each is in different states of repair... Some are missing pieces. Some are rusty. It's impossible to tell which might work...

They are carefully laid out on the table, 1 through 10.

"What should we do?"

"There is no shortage of bullets - there's boxes full of them."

"I guess, if a person wants a gun, they should call out which number they want."

"Sounds good to me..."

A gun was leveled at the target's head... 

But then a scream was heard from another part of the house and everyone turned to see what was happening.

It was Pac and there were still tears coming down his cheeks.

"WE'RE OUT OF ****ING KHALUA! HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE WHITE RUSSIANS NOW! ****!"

"Dude, that's just one bar and you drank it all. There are, like, two dozen others."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You need to calm down."

"What I need is a White Russian..."

And then he was off in search of another bar, but not before he turned to say, "Oh yeah. Verbal's dead. His body is back there somewhere."

VERBAL, TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

IT IS NOW DAY.

WITH 9 ALIVE, IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

A gun was leveled at the target's head... 

But then a scream was heard from another part of the house and everyone turned to see what was happening.

It was Pac and there were still tears coming down his cheeks.

"WE'RE OUT OF ****ING KHALUA! HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE WHITE RUSSIANS NOW! ****!"

"Dude, that's just one bar and you drank it all. There are, like, two dozen others."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You need to calm down."

"What I need is a White Russian..."

And then he was off in search of another bar, but not before he turned to say, "Oh yeah. Verbal's dead. His body is back there somewhere."

VERBAL, TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

IT IS NOW DAY.

WITH 9 ALIVE, IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH.

Most realistic scene in the history of teh mafia goodness? I say yes.