Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

14 minutes ago, AVM said:

See...this makes me feel less okay about you...how is returning fire on Leelou a pro-town move?

I get that she is unchecked, but...she started the game with a gun in a game where we know people could randomly get a gun.  Perhaps less than randomly, as I think Dan said something like "I finally got my gun!"...regardless with very few town roles I find it rather unlikely that scum starts the game with a D1 shot.

Why cause i asked her to case me, she didn't bother, and instead she shot me. I wanted to holster but derpina and leelou didn't so I joined in the fun

6 minutes ago, AVM said:

I don't have a problem with that logic Leelou.  What pinged me was that post coming across as "well she shot me so I had to shoot her back"

Very un-CTM-like.

meh, when i suggest something logical and 2 people say no. one of whom shoots at me.. i'm not sure why you think I should try and play it straight and not just join in the fun

This is getting sloppy.

If we're all going to use the guns, and the guns may work as a method of alignment verification, then we should declare who we are shooting at. Please reply with your target.

I haven't decided if I am going to shoot anyone or not. If/when I do, I will make it clear on thread.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

This is getting sloppy.

If we're all going to use the guns, and the guns may work as a method of alignment verification, then we should declare who we are shooting at. Please reply with your target.

I haven't decided if I am going to shoot anyone or not. If/when I do, I will make it clear on thread.

thats' been said 2 times and the knowns have already been listed

3 hours ago, D P R said:

Unbelievably, there are 10 guns. Each is in different states of repair... Some are missing pieces. Some are rusty. It's impossible to tell which might work...

They are carefully laid out on the table, 1 through 10.

"What should we do?"

"There is no shortage of bullets - there's boxes full of them."

"I guess, if a person wants a gun, they should call out which number they want."

"Sounds good to me..."

wait, i missed this completely... picking the numbers... 

3 hours ago, D P R said:

A gun was leveled at the target's head... 

But then a scream was heard from another part of the house and everyone turned to see what was happening.

It was Pac and there were still tears coming down his cheeks.

"WE'RE OUT OF ****ING KHALUA! HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE WHITE RUSSIANS NOW! ****!"

"Dude, that's just one bar and you drank it all. There are, like, two dozen others."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You need to calm down."

"What I need is a White Russian..."

And then he was off in search of another bar, but not before he turned to say, "Oh yeah. Verbal's dead. His body is back there somewhere."

VERBAL, TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

IT IS NOW DAY.

WITH 9 ALIVE, IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH.

So, someone shot Pac, he didn't die and nobody got a result on him?

I'm lost.

Why did you guys lynch him then?

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

meh, when i suggest something logical and 2 people say no. one of whom shoots at me.. i'm not sure why you think I should try and play it straight and not just join in the fun

Ehhh...I mean, yeah but I was trying to talk through the best course of action when they started talking about shooting.  There are what, 9 of us alive?  I won't begrudge you for taking a shot at someone who is unvetted OR "joining in the fun" -- it's just not what I'm accustomed to from you, is all.

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

Ehhh...I mean, yeah but I was trying to talk through the best course of action when they started talking about shooting.  There are what, 9 of us alive?  I won't begrudge you for taking a shot at someone who is unvetted OR "joining in the fun" -- it's just not what I'm accustomed to from you, is all.

Like i said, they made it clear they weren't going to make the smart play. She said she shot at me, I know I'm town, so **** it..time to go full idiot with them.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Like i said, they made it clear they weren't going to make the smart play. She said she shot at me, I know I'm town, so **** it..time to go full idiot with them.

I'm so confused.  What happened?  Someone shot at you? 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Seems like an awful thin-skinned way to react.

Going "full idiot" implies you don't care any longer about the outcome, or are willing to jeopardize it. Meanwhile, you're fighting to manage how you're perceived.

Contradictory behaviors, imo.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm so confused.  What happened?  Someone shot at you? 

Dude, you got cleared on D1 and have done nothing but act lost. If you aren't scum, then there's really no forgivable reason.

• Thumb Down 2

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

wait, i missed this completely... picking the numbers... 

So, someone shot Pac, he didn't die and nobody got a result on him?

I'm lost.

Why did you guys lynch him then?

I didn't read it that way -- I thought that was just the flavor of how he was being killed.  Similar to Wombat being fed to the fish and whoever got the dust death.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Seems like an awful thin-skinned way to react.

Going "full idiot" implies you don't care any longer about the outcome, or are willing to jeopardize it. Meanwhile, you're fighting to manage how you're perceived.

Contradictory behaviors, imo.

you are a paranoid fool. I was trying to do the right thing for town but was overruled so I joined in. Nothing more to it.

And it's likely 8 vs 1, might as well make it sporting

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Now, with the guns Wes just gave out. No posts yet. 

I did not get a gun but I put out a number.  Didoeveryone get one or are we just giving you a PM to DPR of who we want to kill?

sorry I'm trying to keep up half drunk on the golf course right now

Just now, JiF said:

I did not get a gun but I put out a number.  Didoeveryone get one or are we just giving you a PM to DPR of who we want to kill?

yes.. nobody got a pm.. he made it seem like we all could have a gun in various states of disrepair.. and pm for who our target is

Just now, JiF said:

Just pm a name to DPR. 

So far: 

I'm shooting CTM

CTM is shooting me

80 is shooting Lily

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

you are a paranoid fool. I was trying to do the right thing for town but was overruled so I joined in. Nothing more to it.

And it's likely 8 vs 1, might as well make it sporting

pointing out contradictory behaviors makes me paranoid, eh?

okay.

if everyone fires a gun into the night, the 8 vs 1 could become a much worse situation... 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

pointing out contradictory behaviors makes me paranoid, eh?

okay.

if everyone fires a gun into the night, the 8 vs 1 could become a much worse situation... 

duh.. hence my request for everyone to holster..

NBD.. more sporting this way