Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

okay, except we all know exactly how you "didn't care" when I said I didn't respect your game... so there's that

Dude, it is pure irony that you told CTM he's making an ass of himself.  This is just cringe worthy from you right now.  Relax and enjoy the victory you worked for.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

"He started it."

actually, i acknowledged i started it by trolling him about jif killing him saving the day, which triggered his deep insecurity and projecting. All as predictable as the sun rising in the morning 

My comment was just remarking that he always has to have the last word, usually a projection of some sort, I dunno, his psychologist is probably having a field day with him

1 minute ago, CTM said:

My comment was just remarking that he always has to have the last word, usually a projection of some sort, I dunno, his psychologist is probably having a field day with him

Hmm.  Interesting.  And how does this make you feel?

**Adjusts glasses.  Takes out pen and notepad.**

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm.  Interesting.  And how does this make you feel?

**Adjusts glasses.  Takes out notepad.**

i get a kick out of it..

btw.. was there any chance you'd have switched to me out of boredom waiting for Hallia? I was nervous about that

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I wish you'd start playing this game in nerd fashion again.  I don't even want to shoot you anymore.  It sucks.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don't think scum even paid much attention anyway homie. Come back to us nerdy Verb....come back. *open arms

I know, I know.  I think I need to recharge the batteries before nerdverb can return.  I'll work on it, promise.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wasn't the first time I've carried your corpse across the finish line FTW.  It's cool. 

Haha, well played.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

i get a kick out of it..

btw.. was there any chance you'd have switched to me out of boredom waiting for Hallia? I was nervous about that

No, no chance whatsoever.  But don't change the subject.  Why do you get a kick out of it?  Tell me about your parents. 

Just now, Verbal said:

I know, I know.  I think I need to recharge the batteries before nerdverb can return.  I'll work on it, promise.

so you are just burned out on the game? Do you still play at DM?

Just now, CTM said:

so you are just burned out on the game? Do you still play at DM?

Yes and barely.  I've played a couple there over the past few months, but more here.

Just not as "into it" as I used to be.

Just now, Verbal said:

Yes and barely.  I've played a couple there over the past few months, but more here.

yeah i hear you, it's a useful distraction for me but it's much rarer for me to get invested in a game these days. 

I said it in another post, but it's similiar to football. 10 years ago my weekend completely revolved around the Jets schedule, now I miss games from time to time and it's no big deal.

Getting old

Alright folks, I need to make a HUGE apology to all of you.

That JetNation Island thing just didn't workout the way I expected, and I'm sorry about that - it really did seem like a good idea at the time.

To make up for it, I'd like to offer you something at no charge that i think we can all agree will come in handy:

JetNation Therapy Mafia

Let The Healing Begin.

therapy1.png

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You used to love playing Mafia. You loved playing with all your internet friends. You love Ape, Crusher, Pac, CTM, even JiF and 80. You love everything, don't ya? Yeah. But you know what, buddy? As you get older... some of the things that you love might not seem so special anymore, you know? Like DM. Maybe you'll realize it's just a message board full of nerds, but the older you get, the fewer things you really love, and by the time you get to my age, maybe it's only one or two things. With me, I think it's just one. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, no chance whatsoever.  But don't change the subject.  Why do you get a kick out of it?  Tell me about your parents. 

I'd much rather explore why you've been posting 1000's of women that you would never sleep with in the 100k thread. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

yeah i hear you, it's a useful distraction for me but it's much rarer for me to get invested in a game these days. 

I said it in another post, but it's similiar to football. 10 years ago my weekend completely revolved around the Jets schedule, now I miss games from time to time and it's no big deal.

Getting old

True.  But your "not caring" game doesn't look as drastically different as mine does.  My whole demeanor is different when I care more.  I need to role Doc and get blindlynched to get the juices flowing again, heh.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I'd much rather explore why you've been posting 1000's of women that you would never sleep with in the 100k thread. 

Sometimes the things we avoid are the things most on our minds.  Sort of like how you've tried so hard to avoid becoming the Ape.  And yet....here we are.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You used to love playing Mafia. You loved playing with all your internet friends. You love Ape, Crusher, Pac, CTM, even JiF and 80. You love everything, don't ya? Yeah. But you know what, buddy? As you get older... some of the things that you love might not seem so special anymore, you know? Like DM. Maybe you'll realize it's just a message board full of nerds, but the older you get, the fewer things you really love, and by the time you get to my age, maybe it's only one or two things. With me, I think it's just one. 

autofellatio?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Verbal said:

True.  But your "not caring" game doesn't look as drastically different as mine does.  My whole demeanor is different when I care more.  I need to role Doc and get blindlynched to get the juices flowing again, heh.

Eh it does a bit, i used to case people regularly.  We can arrange the old verbal blind lynch, it's been too long lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

We can make that happen. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BallinPB said:

Good game.  With the exception of my lynch.  Hate you all!

that was predictable because there was no earlier effort to consolidate so we could at least see if there was another viable train.  Inactive players in large games really plays into scums hands on day 1

16 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Dude, it is pure irony that you told CTM he's making an ass of himself.  This is just cringe worthy from you right now.  Relax and enjoy the victory you worked for.

why do you think that when I push your buttons and get you pissed, it somehow makes me excited? and why do you assume this isn't part the enjoyment for me???