Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

why do you think that when I push your buttons and get you pissed, it somehow makes me excited? and why do you assume this isn't part the enjoyment for me???

tl;dr

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

you're going to eat these words

and you'll eat a dick, whatever, the world goes on

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why are people neglecting Leelou?  lol.  She was amazing. 

+1

Lots of people played well, you three in particular.  This was a very different game than usual from our group, I found it quite enjoyable.

24 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Good game.  With the exception of my lynch.  Hate you all!

And now you're one of us!

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He had the whole scum team figured out from Day 1 and spent each day trying to get us to lynch Leelou and JiF.  Such an asset. 

whatever makes you happy man.  got me..  My attempts at getting the uncountered cop who gave us 2 scum was authentic.  definitely not just being bored and wanted to have fun.

33 minutes ago, Pac said:

whatever makes you happy man.  got me..  My attempts at getting the uncountered cop who gave us 2 scum was authentic.  definitely not just being bored and wanted to have fun.

"Whatever makes you happy?"  I mean, I felt that playing the game was what made me happy, not trying to help scum because the game was boring and you had it all figured out.  Us mere humans will just have to continue to look to you for wisdom on how to play this game. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

As much as we'd like to give scum MVP to people like JiF, Ape or Pac, it was Lily.  I didn't investigate her at all because I kept flip flopping, and really did think she was town until the process of elimination said it had to be her.  It didn't help that her entire scum team seemed willing to vote her, which I didn't interpret as distancing at the time.  I still can't read her at all.  Well played lasting as long as you did, Lily!

Thanks. I'm amazed that I lasted so long, to be honest. 

22 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Can I give @The Crusher some love for how he played this game, since the rounds of applause are winding down?

Big guy really came in with great energy. I think he made it easier for me to stick with the adjusted style of play I was going for. :)

Thanks Ape.  Was excited to play a DPR game.  Fun for me while it lasted .  Scum should have killed 80 instead of me night 1.  LoL

• Upvote 1

Awesome game, DPR

I was in Vegas from Thursday to Sunday so I missed the end.  Great job by Lily lasting to end, and 80 redeemed himself after modkilling himself for a scum victory.  Now he's the definite MVP.  

• Upvote 2