Dana Stubblefield arrested for raping a mentally disabled woman

Sperm Edwards

Articles all over the place. What a scumbag (assuming it's true).

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/02/dana-stubblefield-charged-with-raping-disabled-woman/

0502-dana-stubblefield-mug-sports-wm-3.jEx-49ers defensive lineman Dana Stubblefield has just been charged with raping a mentally disabled woman in 2015 ... and now faces serious prison time. 

Officials say 45-year-old Stubblefield -- a 3-time Pro Bowler -- contacted the woman through a babysitter service and had her over to his Santa Clara home for an interview in 2015.

But instead of an interview, officials say Stubblefield had sex with the woman -- despite the fact she was "incapable" of giving consent because of a mental disorder and developmental and physical disabilities. 

The 31-year-old woman immediately went to police after the alleged incident -- and officials felt there was enough evidence to charge Stubblefield with 5 felony charges. 

According to official documents, Stubblefield has been charged with rape by force, rape of a victim incapable of giving consent, oral copulation by force, oral copulation with a person incapable of giving consent and false imprisonment. 

Officials also want Stubblefield to submit to an AIDS test. 

Santa Clara County Deputy District Attorney Tim McInerny issued a statement saying, "This was a crime of violence against a vulnerable victim. She was looking for a job and she was unconscionably assaulted."

Bail has been set at $250k. 

If convicted, officials say he faces a "substantial prison sentence."

54 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Not to overlook the pure distilled evil that apparently occurred (allegedly), but....

......what is a person so mentally disabled they "cannot give consent" doing working as a babysitter?

Maybe she wasn't the best babysitter candidate but you can cut your losses and interview other girls minus the sexual assault. I doubt anyone who's deemed incapable of giving consent and is babysitting at 31 has the mental wherewithal to try and screw this guy and go straight to the police. I question every story I see in the news cause people lie, but I'm going to side with the girl on this one.

48 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Not to overlook the pure distilled evil that apparently occurred (allegedly), but....

......what is a person so mentally disabled they "cannot give consent" doing working as a babysitter?

My thoughts exactly. I've hired babysitters from services that say they vet the candidates extensively. This scares the piss out of me. 

Not capable of giving consent to sex but capable of watching your children when you're not home? Is she at some sort of sweet spot on the spectrum? Rape is rape but this part confuses me. Are we saying she was a virgin or has she only had sex with other mentally handicapped people and so it doesn't count?

Actually "mental handicap" doesn't really prevent you from performing tasks, especially if the children are small.  I've seen plenty of people with something like down syndrome actually perform tasks very well, or autistic kids do certain tasks well.  Having known a few of mentally challenged kids, there are extremely responsible of their tasks and very safe.  To he honest, I'd much rather trust someone with down syndrome or autism that has proven to be reliable than some screwed up teenager half drugged up trying to set up a secret party at house.  This, ofcourse, gets complicated if the children are older, at which point you fear of manipulation, but for younger kids I don't see any reason why someone with down syndrome or autism can't perform babysitting.  I hate to go all "everyone deserves respect" on people, because Lord knows I'm not politically correct all the time, but I do think from personal experience that a lot of these folks get a bad rep as inept, when given certain tasks, they perform admirably, if not better than some competition.  They are the overlooked 5th round tackle prospects if you will.  Others might look much better, but they could be smoking it up in your living room with a gas mask while your kid drowns.  

Now, if this isn't a case like that, and she's mentally handicapped in some way like she eats cats baked, then yeah, she shouldn't be working, lol.  

Edit:  And yeah, I hope he spends a ton of time in prison for this.  

Some of the crimes these athletes commit make me ask if they're mentally disabled.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for OJ simpson to blame football concussions for his behavior and early release. (Not for murder, but whatever armed weapon robbery charge they eventually got him on). 

Not capable of giving consent to sex but capable of watching your children when you're not home? Is she at some sort of sweet spot on the spectrum? Rape is rape but this part confuses me. Are we saying she was a virgin or has she only had sex with other mentally handicapped people and so it doesn't count?

Charity staffing services are specifically set up to work with people with mental disability or who are mentally ill. The employers who hire their services are aware of the staffing limitations but like the fact these services are quickly reliable and cheap. They work within an individual's functionality. But what is extremely scary is that he could have deliberately hired this woman because he knew of her diminished mental capacity and inability to talk against him. It's the same reason that sadists and psychiopaths get jobs in group homes or mental hospitals. The ability to take advantage of, abuse and control people.

19 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Articles all over the place. What a scumbag (assuming it's true).

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/02/dana-stubblefield-charged-with-raping-disabled-woman/

0502-dana-stubblefield-mug-sports-wm-3.jEx-49ers defensive lineman Dana Stubblefield has just been charged with raping a mentally disabled woman in 2015 ... and now faces serious prison time. 

Officials say 45-year-old Stubblefield -- a 3-time Pro Bowler -- contacted the woman through a babysitter service and had her over to his Santa Clara home for an interview in 2015.

But instead of an interview, officials say Stubblefield had sex with the woman -- despite the fact she was "incapable" of giving consent because of a mental disorder and developmental and physical disabilities. 

The 31-year-old woman immediately went to police after the alleged incident -- and officials felt there was enough evidence to charge Stubblefield with 5 felony charges. 

According to official documents, Stubblefield has been charged with rape by force, rape of a victim incapable of giving consent, oral copulation by force, oral copulation with a person incapable of giving consent and false imprisonment. 

Officials also want Stubblefield to submit to an AIDS test. 

Santa Clara County Deputy District Attorney Tim McInerny issued a statement saying, "This was a crime of violence against a vulnerable victim. She was looking for a job and she was unconscionably assaulted."

Bail has been set at $250k. 

If convicted, officials say he faces a "substantial prison sentence."

You should change the title to mentally disabled woman. Mentally disturbed is a different thing altogether. Like my ex wife. 

16 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

You should change the title to mentally disabled woman. Mentally disturbed is a different thing altogether. Like my ex wife. 

That already is the title. Clearly you're literally seeing things that aren't there...and it would seem not without reason, so you have my sympathies. As in: 

What are those flowers there, daisies? Daisies rhymes with lazies. My EX-WIFE used to call me lazy, thatnogoodwitchIhatehergutssomuchandcan'tstandherstupidfaceandnaggingscreechingvoice. Hey, wait a second -- that flowerpot is mocking me! 

11 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

PTSD from concussions defense incoming.

Some scumbag lawyer is licking his chops too.

Dude should have to choke on a dick to death if true.

You may find it interesting to know that NGI in many, if not most, cases is far worse than actually serving your prison sentence.

4 hours ago, win4ever said:

Actually "mental handicap" doesn't really prevent you from performing tasks, especially if the children are small.  I've seen plenty of people with something like down syndrome actually perform tasks very well, or autistic kids do certain tasks well.  Having known a few of mentally challenged kids, there are extremely responsible of their tasks and very safe.  To he honest, I'd much rather trust someone with down syndrome or autism that has proven to be reliable than some screwed up teenager half drugged up trying to set up a secret party at house.  This, ofcourse, gets complicated if the children are older, at which point you fear of manipulation, but for younger kids I don't see any reason why someone with down syndrome or autism can't perform babysitting.  I hate to go all "everyone deserves respect" on people, because Lord knows I'm not politically correct all the time, but I do think from personal experience that a lot of these folks get a bad rep as inept, when given certain tasks, they perform admirably, if not better than some competition.  They are the overlooked 5th round tackle prospects if you will.  Others might look much better, but they could be smoking it up in your living room with a gas mask while your kid drowns.  

Now, if this isn't a case like that, and she's mentally handicapped in some way like she eats cats baked, then yeah, she shouldn't be working, lol.  

Edit:  And yeah, I hope he spends a ton of time in prison for this.  

Thank you.  Seems like some want to speculate on subjects they do not know much about. 

For example a fifteen year old neighbor is capable of serving as a babysitter of a suitably aged child.  But a fifteen year old is not capable of giving consent to having sex with an adult. 

Not all people classified as mentally disabled are incapable of doing anything.

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

That already is the title. Clearly you're literally seeing things that aren't there...and it would seem not without reason, so you have my sympathies. As in: 

What are those flowers there, daisies? Daisies rhymes with lazies. My EX-WIFE used to call me lazy, thatnogoodwitchIhatehergutssomuchandcan'tstandherstupidfaceandnaggingscreechingvoice. Hey, wait a second -- that flowerpot is mocking me! 

My bad. Thank you for the support

"Substantial prison sentence"?  If convicted, a rope and a tree is more like it -- and sell tickets. How much do you think it will cost to keep this fat phuck fed in prison?  Mo consequences, mo better.

1 hour ago, Big Blocker said:

Thank you.  Seems like some want to speculate on subjects they do not know much about. 

For example a fifteen year old neighbor is capable of serving as a babysitter of a suitably aged child.  But a fifteen year old is not capable of giving consent to having sex with an adult. 

Not all people classified as mentally disabled are incapable of doing anything.

well put.  some people don't think thru the issues enough. 

terrible dude hope he goes away for a long time if this story is true.

3 hours ago, Il Mostro said:

"Substantial prison sentence"?  If convicted, a rope and a tree is more like it -- and sell tickets. How much do you think it will cost to keep this fat phuck fed in prison?  Mo consequences, mo better.

I will wait till all the facts are out before I lay judgement. I just read a report that the prosecution asked stubbefield to take a lie detector test in which he passed.( consensual sex). they wouldn't have asked him to take the test if they thought it was consensual and the woman was so disabled, she couldn't possibly have given consent.. this woman is capable of possessing a drivers license, driving to a job interview by herself, but unable to give consent to have sex? mentally disabled people have relationships. if it turns out that a rape occurred, I agree. hang him. I am a little leery of this one, tho, till more facts come out

edit: turns out that the prosecution didn't ask for the lie detector test. it was offered by the defense. my bad

I heard this happened a year ago and after sex she asked him for a job. When he didn't hire her she later decided it was rape.

Her qualifications as a professional babysitter make no sense either. This whole story is f'kd up. 

Might as well sue the service too for sending her to meet a rapist while she's at it.

27 minutes ago, jetrider said:

I heard this happened a year ago and after sex she asked him for a job. When he didn't hire her she later decided it was rape.

Her qualifications as a professional babysitter make no sense either. This whole story is f'kd up. 

Might as well sue the service too for sending her to meet a rapist while she's at it.

I watched the news conference held by the defense team. typical defense attorney stuff. but they brought up a few interesting points that are pretty big if true

1. said victim texted stubblefield 22 times after the incident. a lot of them had to do with asking for money

2. said victim was competent enough to file and prosecute, by herself, 2 civil lawsuits

3. said victim plead guilty to 2 criminal charges.

if #2 and #3 are true, kinda throws that competency theory out the window. the same D.A.  accepted a guilty plea on criminal charges but says victim is unable to give consent to sexual acts?

4. the timing is really off. wait a year to charge a violent rapist? when they had all the evidence the same day as the assault?

38 minutes ago, ylekram said:

I watched the news conference held by the defense team. typical defense attorney stuff. but they brought up a few interesting points that are pretty big if true

1. said victim texted stubblefield 22 times after the incident. a lot of them had to do with asking for money

2. said victim was competent enough to file and prosecute, by herself, 2 civil lawsuits

3. said victim plead guilty to 2 criminal charges.

if #2 and #3 are true, kinda throws that competency theory out the window. the same D.A.  accepted a guilty plea on criminal charges but says victim is unable to give consent to sexual acts?

4. the timing is really off. wait a year to charge a violent rapist? when they had all the evidence the same day as the assault?

good points.

bad situation all around.  

Archived