How is your day going?

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I hope it is going well. Mine is going pretty good, thanks for asking.

It's going well Maxman.  I just put CJ on a plane back to Jersey City.  So that sucked.  Marvin Lewis is probably picking her up when she arrives.  But hey, it could be worse, right? 

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's going well Maxman.  I just put CJ on a plane back to Jersey City.  So that sucked.  Marvin Lewis is probably picking her up when she arrives.  But hey, it could be worse, right? 

Well it could be worse, Marvin Jones could be picking her up. That would be bad. :)

• Upvote 1

Could be better. I'm about to climb up on my roof to replace a few shingles and try to chase down a minor leak. I could very well fall to my gruesome death, but such is the exciting thrill-a-minute life of home ownership.  

• Upvote 2
46 minutes ago, Bombdirt said:

Could be better. I'm about to climb up on my roof to replace a few shingles and try to chase down a minor leak. I could very well fall to my gruesome death, but such is the exciting thrill-a-minute life of home ownership.  

Who will post if you kill yourself ?

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Bombdirt said:

Have a camera recording.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, no psls said:

Who will post if you kill yourself ?

25 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Have a camera recording.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), I made it back down without incident. 

In all seriousness, though, I had an uncle who fell off his roof and was paralyzed from the neck down. I always think of him when I'm up there and it kind of freaks me out. For some reason I also think about Carl Winslow in that episode of "Family Matters" when he fell off his roof. Fortunately Carl was unharmed, and was back out on patrol keeping our streets safe the very next week. 

carl.jpg

9 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

I am having a crappy week at work. Thanks for asking. 

This thread is about today only. Please start another thread if you wish to discuss your week.  lol...

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

This thread is about today only. Please start another thread if you wish to discuss your week.  lol...

Boss

Last 2 days was crap for me. Today was wonderful. Thanks for asking. :)

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Shouldn't you lock it now, since it only pertains to yesterday?

Today is a relative term.