Jump to content

How is your day going?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I hope it is going well. Mine is going pretty good, thanks for asking.

It's going well Maxman.  I just put CJ on a plane back to Jersey City.  So that sucked.  Marvin Lewis is probably picking her up when she arrives.  But hey, it could be worse, right? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's going well Maxman.  I just put CJ on a plane back to Jersey City.  So that sucked.  Marvin Lewis is probably picking her up when she arrives.  But hey, it could be worse, right? 

Well it could be worse, Marvin Jones could be picking her up. That would be bad. :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be better. I'm about to climb up on my roof to replace a few shingles and try to chase down a minor leak. I could very well fall to my gruesome death, but such is the exciting thrill-a-minute life of home ownership.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bombdirt said:

Could be better. I'm about to climb up on my roof to replace a few shingles and try to chase down a minor leak. I could very well fall to my gruesome death, but such is the exciting thrill-a-minute life of home ownership.  

Who will post if you kill yourself ?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bombdirt said:

Could be better. I'm about to climb up on my roof to replace a few shingles and try to chase down a minor leak. I could very well fall to my gruesome death, but such is the exciting thrill-a-minute life of home ownership.  

Have a camera recording.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, no psls said:

Who will post if you kill yourself ?

 

25 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Have a camera recording.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), I made it back down without incident. 

In all seriousness, though, I had an uncle who fell off his roof and was paralyzed from the neck down. I always think of him when I'm up there and it kind of freaks me out. For some reason I also think about Carl Winslow in that episode of "Family Matters" when he fell off his roof. Fortunately Carl was unharmed, and was back out on patrol keeping our streets safe the very next week. 

carl.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

I am having a crappy week at work. Thanks for asking. 

This thread is about today only. Please start another thread if you wish to discuss your week.  lol...

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Maxman said:

This thread is about today only. Please start another thread if you wish to discuss your week.  lol...

Boss

Last 2 days was crap for me. Today was wonderful. Thanks for asking. :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Shouldn't you lock it now, since it only pertains to yesterday?

Today is a relative term.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...