Giant Cheat (Michael Strahan)

Gang Green Girl

Giants star Michael Strahan has a secret mistress and flaunted her in front of his wife, Jean, phoning her while Jean was in the same room - and leaving a present for "the other woman" where his spouse would see it, his wife's lawyer charged yesterday.

The lawyer, Ellen Marshall, said she will file papers today, responding to Michael Strahan's divorce filing Monday.

Marshall is expected to name Strahan's mistress, who lives overseas, and give details of what the lawyer described as "a pattern of domestic violence" against her client.

"The violent and abusive relationship can be medically verified," Marshall claimed. She added that "things got really out of control" when the Strahans lived in his native Germany during the early 1990s.

When the couple moved to the United States, Jean Strahan told police in East Stroudsburg, Pa., about the alleged abuse so that it would be on record, Marshall said.

A spokesman for the East Stroudsburg police confirmed that cops had visited the Strahan house on more than one occasion, but would not give any specifics.

Michael Strahan, while declining comment on the charges of marital infidelity, said, "It's unfortunate that some marriages don't always work out for both parties, but that's a painful reality of the times we live in.

"I love my children with all my heart and will continue to be the father figure that I had growing up. I owe it to my daughters to end my marriage respectfully and with dignity.

"I would never physically or psychologically harm any of my loved ones, especially my wife. That's simply not the man I am. I will continue to respect Jean's privacy and not contribute to a public spectacle of an extremely private matter."

Marshall said Jean stayed in the marriage, despite the alleged abuse, because "for a long time, things calmed down significantly. They were in counseling and she loved him."

The couple married in 1999 and have twin baby daughters.

Marshall said that Michael, a standout defensive end, had demanded a divorce in January, shortly after a weekend away with his mistress. Before that weekend, Strahan would call his mistress with his wife in the room and left a present for her out in the open.

"She knew he was seeing another woman," Marshall said.

The marital strife became public last Thursday, when Jean called police in Montclair, N.J., to report that her husband had verbally abused her during an argument over money.

"You bitch, you f - - - ing better get the money back in the account, I'm going to make you go to the bank," he screamed, according to the police report, as he backed her up against a wall.

A hearing on the menacing case is tomorrow.

I hate when the wife takes 3.3 million of my money and moves it without me knowing. Its like "Baby, where is that 3.3 million I had stashed at the bank?" she says "Honey, i moved it for safe keeping and a higher interest rate at Bank of Offshore Demons" then i say "Ok hon, just wondering because I was about to buy an island and my check bounced." then she says "Well, I knew you were looking at that island, so I moved it plus your mistress called, you left your pants there again." then i say "Damn, dockers, I never remember to put those back on, so does this mean its over..?" the she says"no, it means its over and you azz is gonna be poor after i rape you in family court" then i meekly state"Oh damn, baby....I love you..." the she growls "Shut your mouth, and address my attorney only"

LL

Archived