Madden 2017 Cover

joewilly12

I think they should use the cover to celebrate the tiny Asian programmer who decided that what Madden was missing was the need to press ten different buttons in the span of 1.5 seconds in order to pull off a three-yard run play. 

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think they should use the cover to celebrate the tiny Asian programmer who decided that what Madden was missing was the need to press ten different buttons in the span of 1.5 seconds in order to pull off a three-yard run play. 

You might want to check your controller for batteries.

3 hours ago, JETSfaninNE said:

If only I could give you 100 more rep points for this comment

Thanks. EA has gotten lazy with Madden and NHL because they have a monopoly. But that's another thread altogether.

Thanks. EA has gotten lazy with Madden and NHL because they have a monopoly. But that's another thread altogether.

Agree 100%. Ever since EA has owned the exclusive rights to the NFL there games haven't made much progress, and when they do they usually take out a new feature from the previous years game to fit it in.

I hardly play playstation like I used to years ago, but I really miss NFL2k. Those were some great games on Dreamcast!

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, papz187 said:

Agree 100%. Ever since EA has owned the exclusive rights to the NFL there games haven't made much progress, and when they do they usually take out a new feature from the previous years game to fit it in.

I hardly play playstation like I used to years ago, but I really miss NFL2k. Those were some great games on Dreamcast!

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Agreed. 2k Hockey blew away EA every year.

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

lol, give me the Sega Genesis versions any day!

I've gotten so frustrated with this franchise that I've took up creating my own. Still a huge work in progress, but it has one feature I'm VERY excited about. Hasn't been done in a football game before, and it's for the franchise guys.

Archived