Kingmaker Signups - spots open

Verbal

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Sounds cool. Enjoy.

I'll be on vacation, which is timed perfectly given the way the past couple weeks has gone for us. 

Best to all. 

Scum = patriots

Ape = Brady

This game =first 4 games of 2016

31 minutes ago, Lily said:

Tomorrow's better for me. My kids want to spoil me for my birthday tonight. Homemade chicken enchiladas followed by board games and cake. 

Happy Birthday Lilly..   You deserve to be spoiled.  You is a great mom. 

Im In but if this turns out to be a Verb Turd bastard mod game I will be flushing him.

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

what about my guy @Spoot-Face?  

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ape scared him away.

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Ehh that aint right.  Ape isnt playing this one though so he should jump in.  

Please. I wouldn't give Ape the satisfaction.

True, he did bring out the emo in me during 80's Empire game, but there were other factors involved, so Ape only gets the assist. For Leelou's game, though, I truly was distracted--what with my newfound job and social life. So, no, Ape is not the reason for me coasting through Harry Potter, or sitting out last game, or sitting out this game. He did not scare me away. You're thinking of Brett.

I simply don't have the time I used to.

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

True, he did bring out the emo in me during 80's Empire game, but there were other factors involved, so Ape only gets the assist. For Leelou's game, though, I truly was distracted--what with my newfound job and social life. So, no, Ape is not the reason for me coasting through Harry Potter, or sitting out last game, or sitting out this game. He did not scare me away. You're thinking of Brett.

Did not read.  I was kidding.  Sign up spooty pie .

im in

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Sounds like a yes to me. 

Can't do it. I work for a living

reqlly wish I could though 

I'll just never be able to keep up. Then again I am three years in and have no idea how to play. You guys don't expect much from me anyway. Your call I guess?

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Can't do it. I work for a living

reqlly wish I could though 

I'll just never be able to keep up. Then again I am three years in and have no idea how to play. You guys don't expect much from me anyway. Your call I guess?

No. No.  Didn't realize you work for a living. Would have never asked if I did.  Honestly can't imagine what is like to work for a living .  You are a man among men.  

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No. No.  Didn't realize you work for a living. Would have never asked if I did.  Honestly can't imagine what is like to work for a living .  You are a man among men.  

It's so overrated

I'll play 

miss u

Miss you too. Wish you were modding instead of Verbal.  

I would love to mod but that's more than I can commit to. Plus you would rather have a verbal setup with all the flavor of a dog biscuit but balanced over a habanero level of flavor lizard setup with less balance than your bathroom scale 

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I would love to mod but that's more than I can commit to. Plus you would rather have a verbal setup with all the flavor of a dog biscuit but balanced over a habanero level of flavor lizard setup with less balance than your bathroom scale 

Not me.  You are my Madia mod boo.  I play other games just waiting for your next one .

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

In your heart forever? Yes. In this game? No.

Oh stahp. You'll post more than 25% of the players anyway, so you may as well jump in. 

Not me.  You are my Madia mod boo.  I play other games just waiting for your next one .

Sweet Mother ****er - you're doing this for the money aren't you!

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

What the hell is a social life?  Next you're going to tell us you have a girlfriend and who the hell wants that!?!?!

Archived