Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

3 hours ago, Pac said:

No one reads this forum or cares except for 20 people.  Don't live life in fear.  Crush practically gives his street address and no one gives a sh-t.

Lol at 20 people "reading" this forum

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

My guess is a cat fight between Halli and AVM. They showed up wearing the same dress and it got ugly.

Im a big enough person to admit she wore it better but I still got there first so...

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Verbal said:

Sorry to hear that, Pac.

Thanks for playing, everybody.  I like modding unique setups (hence the bastard mod thing I have going on), and challenging players to think differently.  Overall, I think you guys figured out how to best approach the game as it went on.  Some bad luck in the beginning made it easier for scum to close the game out, but it was close for a while.

As for some of the emo......meh.  Not going to re-hash it, so I'll just say this:  This is just a game.  When I wore a younger man's clothes (anybody get the reference?), I cared more about winning and having a postive w/l record.  Now?  Now I just have fun hanging with my internet buddies and essentially e-shooting the sh*t.  I want to win, but I'd rather lose and have some good laughs than win in a boring game.  That's why I try to bring unique games to you guys once in a while - to keep it fresh and let us have some laughs about how annoying my games can be (making you think more), lol.

I hope you guys had fun and I know I said I won't mod anymore on JN, but.....**** that.  I lied.  I'll be modding again prob this summer with a choice for you guys:

1.  a bastard game designed to allow me to mod you while taunting you and misdirecting you; or

2.  a game literally called "chaos" that has every ******* role, including the kitchen sink, thrown in and I can guarantee absolutely no chance at real balance - a swingy game in the extreme

Up to you.

tl;dr

/BG'd

sounds good Billy

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Verbal said:

I hope you guys had fun and I know I said I won't mod anymore on JN, but.....**** that.  I lied.  I'll be modding again prob this summer with a choice for you guys:

1.  a bastard game designed to allow me to mod you while taunting you and misdirecting you; or

2.  a game literally called "chaos" that has every ******* role, including the kitchen sink, thrown in and I can guarantee absolutely no chance at real balance - a swingy game in the extreme

On 6/10/2016 at 9:16 AM, Verbal said:

Sorry to hear that, Pac.

Thanks for playing, everybody.  I like modding unique setups (hence the bastard mod thing I have going on), and challenging players to think differently.  Overall, I think you guys figured out how to best approach the game as it went on.  Some bad luck in the beginning made it easier for scum to close the game out, but it was close for a while.

As for some of the emo......meh.  Not going to re-hash it, so I'll just say this:  This is just a game.  When I wore a younger man's clothes (anybody get the reference?), I cared more about winning and having a postive w/l record.  Now?  Now I just have fun hanging with my internet buddies and essentially e-shooting the sh*t.  I want to win, but I'd rather lose and have some good laughs than win in a boring game.  That's why I try to bring unique games to you guys once in a while - to keep it fresh and let us have some laughs about how annoying my games can be (making you think more), lol.

Up to you.

tl;dr

/BG'd

I will not be playing this game unless you make me a Sub-zero refrigerator.  Its my spirit animal.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Pac said:

No one reads this forum or cares except for 20 people.  Don't live life in fear.  Crush practically gives his street address and no one gives a sh-t.

If I thought people would visit me I would. Sadly I like most of you more than most people I see every day.  LOL

• Upvote 2