Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

A King has been chosen.  They will have the only vote that counts today.  If they place a single vote, the day is over and that voted person is lynched (executed).  If they choose to listen to the village majority, well, it is their prerogative.

DPR is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 1.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

Also, as it may have occurred to a few of you, I technically don't have to do vote counts this game.  Perfect Verbal Mafia - lazy man!

But really, I'm happy to provide vote counts of the village consensus if the King requests it.

19 minutes ago, Verbal said:

A King has been chosen.  They will have the only vote that counts today.  If they place a single vote, the day is over and that voted person is lynched (executed).  If they choose to listen to the village majority, well, it is their prerogative.

DPR is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 1.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

theKing.gif

• Upvote 3

Just now, Nynaeve said:

We're too pretty to die?

Pretty much.  Plus in your case you haven't played in a while.  With Brett gone, Hess apparently not playing this game (lol), and AVM finding a marital partner, you're the closest thing to a spirit animal I have left.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not willing to see any of the following killed off today:

1. 80

2. Leelou

6. Crushlove

7. Lily

8. Dirty Pirate

10. JC

11. Lizzy

12. Nyn

13. EY

14. AVM

15. Hallia

17. Calder

18. Decker

Nope. Verb forgot about me.

I'll be creeping over all of you hoping your deaths are savage tho.

Creepstation Out.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HessStation said:

Nope. Verb forgot about me.

I'll be creeping over all of you hoping your deaths are savage tho.

Creepstation Out.

Reminds me of when JiF forgot to include Sharrow on the player list for one of his games.  Which was perfect since most didn't know if Sharrow was playing or not every game until he won it at the end. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty much.  Plus in your case you haven't played in a while.  With Brett gone, Hess apparently not playing this game (lol), and AVM finding a marital partner, you're the closest thing to a spirit animal I have left.

So I'm reduced to your 4th choice of spirit animal?!?!?!    ugh