OTAs May 25th Tweets

JETSfaninNE

8 minutes ago, j4jets said:

I was saying, I can't decide what's more pathetic. The Hets offering 11mil deal or you believing the journeyman turned down 11 mil. 

Now you  must have based your post on the rumored 12mil figure. Could it be possible the Jets offered a 3 year deal for 24 mil with first year salary n bonus being 6 mil and another 6 mil being tied into a small word and an unimportant part of Fitz career called "playoffs"? Best case scenario being 24mil in 3 year? Because that's the speculation n my math suggests it's an average of $8 mil a year deal. Of course, I wouldn't put my house on any of these figures. 

Then there's the issue of Jets actually imploding and offering a 3 year deal worth $12 mil a year. I wouldn't put it behind us. We are, afterall, the team to give up a 4th for Tebow. Maybe Mac sees Beard as the chicken that lays a golden egg? I tend to remember him as the chicken that laid three eggs in the last quarter of his most important game till date. 

I think this saying involves a goose, not a chicken

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, j4jets said:

I was saying, I can't decide what's more pathetic. The Hets offering 11mil deal or you believing the journeyman turned down 11 mil. 

Now you  must have based your post on the rumored 12mil figure. Could it be possible the Jets offered a 3 year deal for 24 mil with first year salary n bonus being 6 mil and another 6 mil being tied into a small word and an unimportant part of Fitz career called "playoffs"? Best case scenario being 24mil in 3 year? Because that's the speculation n my math suggests it's an average of $8 mil a year deal. Of course, I wouldn't put my house on any of these figures. 

Then there's the issue of Jets actually imploding and offering a 3 year deal worth $12 mil a year. I wouldn't put it behind us. We are, afterall, the team to give up a 4th for Tebow. Maybe Mac sees Beard as the chicken that lays a golden egg? I tend to remember him as the chicken that laid three eggs in the last quarter of his most important game till date. 

I like Fitz and I think it's a ridiculous amount. 

4 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I like Fitz and I think it's a ridiculous amount. 

Me too. I put his value right around 5-6 mil. Anything more n I want nothing to do with him. 

Archived