Sign in to follow this  
courtnj18

Jets not interested in one-year, $12 million for Fitzpatrick

4 minutes ago, faba said:

It is pretty clear the Jets do not see him as a starting QB for multiple years- he thinks he is- there is your stalemate. Who waivers first

Gotta think its FItz. The Jets didnt waiver when there were actual teams in the market that could have taken him. No reason to waiver now.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

This is like hooking up with three chicks at the bar.  One is a 200lb beast but her two friends are cute, so you go along with it.

They take you back to their place.  The words "orgy" and "foursome" are being used.

Once things heat up, the two cute chicks leave the room and you're left with the the Rob Ryan lookalike.  Not cool!

1st year @12mil = the fat chick

2nd and 3rd years @6mil = the two cute chicks

No one bones the fat chick w/o the cute ones.

I'd bone 12 million dollars! :)

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

However in an ideal world the continuation would go like...

Boss:  "Sorry mike, ya took too long.  @Villain The Foe has been kickin' @ss.  We'll still take ya back, but at @Rangers9 money (5mil per) to backup Villain."

Me:  "$hit."

I fire my agent.  Then check my inbox for other forum offers as a backup poster.  Couple offers for 3 to 4mil.  ](*,)

Me:  "Hey Boss, OK I'll take it.  Thrilled to be on board!"

In an even perfect world I'll make sure to pull an Eric Decker and not show up to "poster OTA's" as a way of expressing solidarity. :lamo:

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company