RIP Kimbo

Section 333

Kimbo Slice?

Crazy, only 42....maybe for some the risk of steroids/performance enhancing drugs that aren't yet FDA approved and/or have enough studies to show the long term risks of taking them are worth the rewards, but for me I want to be around to see my daughter graduate high school, go on to college, start a life of her own, etc and I'm content having an average body to up the chances I'm around for these important milestones.

Regardless what the cause of death may be (and I very well could of jumped the gun on the steroids thing), a 42 year old man is dead and his children no longer have a father, so RIP and prayers go out to the survivors.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Always liked Kimbo. People showed him a lot of initial hate when he capitalized on his YouTube fame, but he showed MMA a ton of respect and humility when he transitioned in. Real cool cat that worked his ass off too. I always thought he could have made a decent career for himself had he started training earlier in life.

17 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Always liked Kimbo. People showed him a lot of initial hate when he capitalized on his YouTube fame, but he showed MMA a ton of respect and humility when he transitioned in. Real cool cat that worked his ass off too. I always thought he could have made a decent career for himself had he started training earlier in life.

I always thought it was a shame he didn't start with boxing. he had some seriously heavy hands 

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Rest in peace Kimbo. Thanks for the countless hours of YouTube entertainment back in the day.

His fight video were he turned another dudes eye into a scrambled egg may be the first You Tube video I ever saw. Followed him all the way through his MMA career.  RIP

Archived