Joker and Harley's TBD Mafia Sign-up Thread

I've been a bit slammed with work and RL this week, so will work on a theme and setup/balance over the weekend.  I would prefer we start this no later than Tuesday evening so that we can not get stalled out over the first weekend (late week starts tend to hamper games)...and if everyone is ready to roll on Monday we'll likely go then instead.

Note that this game will have roles randomized by random.org, so if there is a specific number you want pick it.  This game will be heavily roled, though I won't promise everyone a role...yet.  Only promises are no weird mechanisms and no conversions (unless people whine and want conversions back...I give the people what they want).

The number is 16 now but I'll adjust down or up as far as needed -- everyone who wants to play can and will. #freehess #verbsucks

• Upvote 1

Maybe.

I kind of enjoyed not posting here for a while... the football board is so rife with stupidity, it's become unreadable, and there are limits to how much time I'm willing to spend mocking morons. I may just take some time off. I did want to pounce in and say what's up to you guys though.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Maybe.

I kind of enjoyed not posting here for a while... the football board is so rife with stupidity, it's become unreadable, and there are limits to how much time I'm willing to spend mocking morons. I may just take some time off. I did want to pounce in and say what's up to you guys though.

Understood, but what about the football board folks?

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I would suggest the theme should just be Suicide Squad, but could we possibly play such a game without AVM and Leelou?....

I do love the superhero themed games.  I think my last game was Marvel vs DC, but yeah -- it would feel wrong making someone else Harley.  Perhaps I can talk things through with pumpkin this weekend and we'll see.

Good idea, though.  About the only thing I won't do is another Jets-themed game, at least not right now.

So I do like the seachicken's suggestion -- leaning Suicide Squad, Civil War or something along those lines.  I'd go more comic book Civil War than movie, though...because #nerd

Along with the two above tags, here's anyone i could think may be interested in playing.  Taking a couple shots in the dark, but who knows, worth asking IMO.

@The Crusher @Dan. @Jets Voice of Reason @Smashmouth @HessStation @Nynaeve @Pac @CTM @SMC @WWWWombat @Spoot-Face @Lizard King @gEYno @BallinPB @Hallia @Bleedin Green @Sharrow @Vicious89x @WoodyPaige @StraightCash @Naeann @Doggin94it @Calder

30 minutes ago, AVM said:

So I do like the seachicken's suggestion -- leaning Suicide Squad, Civil War or something along those lines.  I'd go more comic book Civil War than movie, though...because #nerd

Along with the two above tags, here's anyone i could think may be interested in playing.  Taking a couple shots in the dark, but who knows, worth asking IMO.

@The Crusher @Dan. @Jets Voice of Reason @Smashmouth @HessStation @Nynaeve @Pac @CTM @SMC @WWWWombat @Spoot-Face @Lizard King @gEYno @BallinPB @Hallia @Bleedin Green @Sharrow @Vicious89x @WoodyPaige @StraightCash @Naeann @Doggin94it @Calder

Message me, and we can figure out a Suicide Squad theme. :)

I will play if it's one of the two themes AVM listed.

I don't want to be a spoiler for what others would want to play or influence their decisions so I wont say which one until the list is more filled out with players.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I don't want to be a spoiler for what others would want to play or influence their decisions so I wont say which one until the list is more filled out with players.

It will be.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It will be.

Yep, you're in

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

It will be.

3 hours ago, AVM said:

Yep, you're in

Oops.

I think you guys misunderstand me. One of those themes I like and the other I don't. I just don't want to hold the game hostage by saying which is which.

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

I've missed you.  It's not the same without you.  

• Upvote 2

So we're going with a Suicide Squad theme -- Nol, let me know if you still want in.  If not, all good.  I'll leave the signups open through tonight for anyone else, then we'll go with whoever we have.

Players

1. JC
2. 80
3. Verb
4. Decker
5. JiF
6. Lily
7. Nolder**
8. Smash
9. Pac
10. Ape

**Tentative

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Sorry I disappeared been super busy so I can't play this one.    

All good my man -- take it easy

57 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sign me up.

I won't have a ton of time, but when I have windows of time I'm sure I'll outpost all of you. :)

I have absolutely zero doubt of this :rl: 

Glad to have you in, man.