If you had to fight one Jets player ...

Maxman

Mangold or Wilkerson, whichever one dares face the fury. Either way my intention here is to take out the alpha on either side of the ball. Given their advantages of size, reach, and the money to bribe any refs, I will have to rely only on strength, agility, stamina, ferocity, intelligence, technique, and overall power levels. I'd make sure the fight occurs at a full moon to even take their size and reach advantages away, turning an 8 second fight into a 5 second one.

It's actually a surprisingly likeable roster. Normally I'd be able to bang out 5 or 6.

I'd imagine I could dislocate Milliner's jaw just by staring at him so he'd be a nice tuneup. A super fight with Revis would be pretty gangster, I'd stave him off with the jab for a decision win.

Devin Smith. Because he is such a wasted pick and deserves a good beat down for Bowles and Maccs poor decision. I would go right for his bad knee with a kick then have him helpless and begging to go back to Ohio so he can become a gym teacher.

If we could include C/S I would roundhouse kick Bowles in his jelly gut and work him over as punishment for his Buffalo game plans.

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

You have to fight a Jets player and he can't be a kicker or a punter. It has to be someone on the roster now (can't be Ryan Fitzpatrick). 

Who would you fight and why?

The smallest, weakest player.  No pride in fighting.

But I can't think of anyone on this roster I really dislike personally/personality enough to want to fight them.

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

It's actually a surprisingly likeable roster. Normally I'd be able to bang out 5 or 6.

I'd imagine I could dislocate Milliner's jaw just by staring at him so he'd be a nice tuneup. A super fight with Revis would be pretty gangster, I'd stave him off with the jab for a decision win.

SOB YOU BEAT ME TO IT! lol 

I know Maine would love take out Lee. He's like 5 foot tall and 130 lbs...in his eyes. 

I would pick Winters because I would like to give someone else a shot at his job. He would fall right over and I could just beat him on the ground. 

The other guy would be Bohanon who I think has such depth perception issues that he'd never hit anyone on the move. Also a waste of a roster spot.  

21 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I know Maine would love take out Lee. He's like 5 foot tall and 130 lbs...in his eyes. 

I would pick Winters because I would like to give someone else a shot at his job. He would fall right over and I could just beat him on the ground. 

The other guy would be Bohanon who I think has such depth perception issues that he'd never hit anyone on the move. Also a waste of a roster spot.  

Mainejet wouldn't demean himself to fight with "small fry."

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Dee Milliner, my only hope is that he'd pull a hammy trying to chase me down 

That was my choice, for the exact same reason.

Mangold maybe.  He's old and beat up, maybe I could out run him.

Archived