Did anyone see the new hot babe Jet reporter ?

no psls

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Similar to when Rex Ryan used to say that Mark Sanchez gives us the best chance to win.

No, because that was an outright lie.  He was right, but he didn't support him at all, left him as his scapegoat, built a terrible defense instead.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I'm guessing that she wowed at her audition when she said "Another disappointing Jets loss with Geno Smith having another rough day, Todd Bowles explaining that they had a good week of practice, the early-season schedule is difficult, and it's a process as the Jets head into Halloween still looking for their first win."

SAR I

Try ...... Very ....... Hard

She blinks an awful lot. 

Also, while cute indeed, it's not like she's a truly unique stunner. 

I kind find a girl equally as good looking and sometimes better at the Mexican restaurant and the local pubs slinging Fireball. 

....but wood bang... the constant fast blinking kinda weirds me out tho

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

I'm guessing that she wowed at her audition when she said "Another disappointing Jets loss with Geno Smith having another rough day, Todd Bowles explaining that they had a good week of practice, the early-season schedule is difficult, and it's a process as the Jets head into Halloween still looking for their first win."

SAR I

100% correct SAR....

7 hours ago, Hitman Harris said:

She blinks an awful lot. 

Also, while cute indeed, it's not like she's a truly unique stunner. 

I kind find a girl equally as good looking and sometimes better at the Mexican restaurant and the local pubs slinging Fireball. 

....but wood bang... the constant fast blinking kinda weirds me out tho

Just make sure to blindfold her in role play & you are good !

14 hours ago, jetrider said:

Yes, she is pretty.

But the overcompensation in enunciating the "R" sound (which happens to many broadcasters from the NY area) is very annoying.  Other than that, she seems like a good field reporter.

Archived