Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, when Nolder posts a kill, which is followed a few posts later by the scene, it is... 

pile-on Ape vote for calling you an idiot is noted, btw

Wait, Pac is trying to say Smash made that shot?  

lol

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@AVM is there a deadline? i'm probably going to the lake house this weekend, but may leave tonight... not sure i'm going to be glued to my phone when i'm out floating, know what i'm saying????

Deadline is Friday 8PM, mostly because I don't want to ask folks to be around over the weekend.  I get, however, that I didn't start the game until most folks were offline Tuesday night...so a deadline today or early tomorrow doesn't seem fair to the game.

It's the summertime, though -- so if folks can't be around Friday I ask that the game as a whole let me know and I'll adjust.

Official Vote Count

Smash (1) - Nol
Lily (3) - Ape, Crusher, 80
80 (3) - Verb, JiF, Smash
Nol (1) - Lily
Ape (2) - JC, Pac

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.  Deadline is Friday 8PM EST (but by all means, feel free to act sooner - Harley wants some CHAOS!!)

Just now, AVM said:

Deadline is Friday 8PM, mostly because I don't want to ask folks to be around over the weekend.  I get, however, that I didn't start the game until most folks were offline Tuesday night...so a deadline today or early tomorrow doesn't seem fair to the game.

It's the summertime, though -- so if folks can't be around Friday I ask that the game as a whole let me know and I'll adjust.

No complaints. I'll just be sure to try and get online at least once more before deadline. All good otherwise... 

15 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Well, I'll add some info to the mix.  I did have a vest, and it was shot off.

So, Nolder, I'm going to assume it was you?

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Verbal puts his vote on 80, and then is immediately shot.  80 says it first, then Nolder.  For now lets assume it was Nolder.  Can't imagine that they're that obviously working together, but also not super comfortable with Nolder shooting someone right off the bat.  Scum, maybe?  Vig, mabye?  Pro town move, doesn't really seem like it.

Could also move towards 80, but for now:

Vote Nolder

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Verbal puts his vote on 80, and then is immediately shot.  80 says it first, then Nolder.  For now lets assume it was Nolder.  Can't imagine that they're that obviously working together, but also not super comfortable with Nolder shooting someone right off the bat.  Scum, maybe?  Vig, mabye?  Pro town move, doesn't really seem like it.

Vote Nolder

lol, you left out the 3rd, and most likely, possibility... that they're stupid.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, you left out the 3rd, and most likely, possibility... that they're stupid.

If they're that stupid, then maybe they're caught.  The vote counts the same, whatever the reason behind it.

22 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Well, I'll add some info to the mix.  I did have a vest, and it was shot off.

So, Nolder, I'm going to assume it was you?

See now, here is a guy that understands the basics of how to play. A scene happens, he provides enough information for us to begin forming some context.

Pac, on the other hand, idiotically suggesting Smash did it... derp.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

See now, here is a guy that understands the basics of how to play. A scene happens, he provides enough information for us to begin forming some context.

Stop making sense.  It makes me feel unclean.

Just now, gEYno said:

If they're that stupid, then maybe they're caught.  The vote counts the same, whatever the reason behind it.

Not sure I can envision any scenario, no matter how stupid, that they'd openly collaborate and kill as scum mates.

You're coming across as trying to use what happened as an indictment of them, but it doesn't make sense in the context of them being scum. Nothing pro-town about it, but it would be pretty ******* audacious to flaunt being mates the way you're suggesting.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Not sure I can envision any scenario, no matter how stupid, that they'd openly collaborate and kill as scum mates.

You're coming across as trying to use what happened as an indictment of them, but it doesn't make sense in the context of them being scum. Nothing pro-town about it, but it would be pretty ******* audacious to flaunt being mates the way you're suggesting.

I don't really think they're scum working together.  I think it's more possibly a Vig situation.  80 could easily have nothing to do with it, if it was Nolder who took the shot.

Just now, gEYno said:

I don't really think they're scum working together.  I think it's more possibly a Vig situation.  80 could easily have nothing to do with it, if it was Nolder who took the shot.

gotcha, and agreed... this, I could see... the other scenario, which is what i thought you may be suggesting, no

Just now, gEYno said:

Or, just a wildly irresponsible shot.  Which, I think also merits a vote for now.

eh, I'd rather put my vote on unvote, vote 80

the "yuck" post was gross, nolder normally takes bold chances in order to give the game a jolt when it starts, often times stupid, but you can usually bet that the interactions it causes will lead to informative discussion/interaction

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

eh, I'd rather put my vote on unvote, vote 80

the "yuck" post was gross, nolder normally takes bold chances in order to give the game a jolt when it starts, often times stupid, but you can usually bet that the interactions it causes will lead to informative discussion/interaction

That's far.  I've played with Nolder for 5 pages now.  That's really been the challenge in trying to come back, not having any basis for comparison on anything.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

@AVM is there a deadline? i'm probably going to the lake house this weekend, but may leave tonight... not sure i'm going to be glued to my phone when i'm out floating, know what i'm saying????

Same here.  Taking my son and three of his homies to the beach from Friday to Sunday.  They walk Monday at 730 for graduation.  I will have some time to play while they chase poon. 

9 minutes ago, gEYno said:

That's far.  I've played with Nolder for 5 pages now.  That's really been the challenge in trying to come back, not having any basis for comparison on anything.

Be sure to ask him to reveal.  He loves revealing.  Well revealing and Pokeman. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

The fact that you're continuing with this is starting to ping.  Are you implying I said he shot after he revealed?

What is hard for you to understand?  I didn't shoot..  there's only 11 potential shooters...  why not talk about who I think could have taken it...  getting people talking and reacting is what I do.  It's part of what makes me the best player in North America.

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For whatever its worth, I had nothing to do with Verbal getting shot.  I always joke about killing Verbal, even did so in the signup thread.  Kind of a BS move by whoever did it considering Verbal modded the last game. 

Really?  I was thinking Verbal should have been shot because he modded last game.

1 hour ago, gEYno said:

Or, just a wildly irresponsible shot.  Which, I think also merits a vote for now.

Agreed but around here or since you've stopped playing, that doesnt necessarily give any info to alignment.  Verb has been a fun D1 kill for the lulz for quite sometime.  We've blind lynched the dude town rolled what feels like a handful of times.   

This place literally used to have a "lynch Nolderp Wed".  I personally love the little dude so I never took part in that stupidity but it happened.

I dont see Nolderp posting in thread who he's shooting as scummy or a scum tactic.  In fact, I'm more curious about why Verb has a vest.  Especially considering the Doc has been outed.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

The fact that you're continuing with this is starting to ping.  Are you implying I said he shot after he revealed?

What is hard for you to understand?  I didn't shoot..  there's only 11 potential shooters...  why not talk about who I think could have taken it...  getting people talking and reacting is what I do.  It's part of what makes me the best player in North America.

No. I'm not implying that at all, actually. LOL, that's a pretty big leap... even for you're fertilizer and empanada driven imagination.

I'm saying that after the Nolder kill post, and scene, that you suggesting Smash did it was a stupid post. Because it was stupid. Verbal helping verify what happened is good play. You making a goofy trap post is point-and-laugh worthy.

And I'm not saying you are scum here, just stupid. You've hit on two parts of your town meta so far... horrible trap attempts, and omgussy paranoia because a better player than you said your name. 

Unfortunately, if I had to guess, I'd say town is stuck with you.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

The fact that you're continuing with this

Oh, and for the record... the "this" is calling you stupid, and I fully intend to continue with it. 

You pico de gay-o eating donkey taint.

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nolder's reaction test trapped Lily.  Not even back 5 minutes and that mother f*cker already found scum.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm.  Could Lily have been defending Smash because she knew he was town?  That direction intrigues me.

Unvote vote Lily

As of right now, these are the two most disgusting posts I've seen in the thread.

I didn't like the way Lily back-pedaled out of it when I called her out on voting what's his face for the joke vote. I could see 80 trying to get town Lily lynched for being "scummy", but also could see them distancing here, given the vote trains. Either way, 80 is at the center of this specific strain of curiosity.

If I were to abandon the 80 pings, I'd consider Jetscode, but only on the meta that he often likes to take me out early when he's scum and I'm not.

town lean: smash (uncountered doc), pac (meta), crusher (meta)

fos: 80 (ping posts), lily (ping, connecting to 80), jetscode (stated above)

null reads on everyone else (I have no meta on ey, decker)

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Harley wanted Chaos and I was trying to give it to her.  By your logic Pac, Nolder and JC must all be scum too.  Idiot. 

they might be but they were certainly not as verbal as you were .

HA that was funny I called you verbal

Idiot

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No. I'm not implying that at all, actually. LOL, that's a pretty big leap... even for you're fertilizer and empanada driven imagination.

I was going to correct this but clearly you're saying Pac is fertilizer and empanadas.  A bit too far for me, but when you live in a two-time best small town in America you can take these kinds of insults, so I won't intervene.

2 hours ago, gEYno said:

Vote Nolder

Lets just call it Idiot move for now. He can go into Lizzie territory every now and again.

Archived