Suicide Squad Mafia

AVM

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

The meta is a drag.

Even in this game, Decker was talking about how come I wasn't confrontational or whatever... reality is, my last game as town I did the exact same thing as I did in this one.

Yeah I saw that people used meta in previous games

did that to avoid talking about your actual play, it's a lot easier to make up stuff most people won't bother to look back at

I'll mod an alt game after my surgery, if y'all want. It will have a made up theme like my last game. I don't like players to try to figure out the setup by the theme. I'll need a comod for VCs during your mornings. Does that sound like something you'd want?

So uhh not my best game ever. First of all I settled an old non game related grudge which obviously was not particularly smart. I also thought we were the scum team so I wasn't particularly worried about being hypocritical about the no majority thing. Buuut turns out it was just a faction game. Go figure. Anyway thank you for modding @AVM @Leelou , was nice to get back in the mix.

33 minutes ago, Nolder said:

So uhh not my best game ever. First of all I settled an old non game related grudge which obviously was not particularly smart. I also thought we were the scum team so I wasn't particularly worried about being hypocritical about the no majority thing. Buuut turns out it was just a faction game. Go figure. Anyway thank you for modding @AVM @Leelou , was nice to get back in the mix.

Your shot on Verbal really did not matter.  It was fine considering the amount of vest and guns. Me thinking we were scum and bussing Lilly was our downfall.  That doesn't work in a multi faction game.  You played fine. 

It absolutely mattered and you could see it in...I think it was Ape's? QT. They decided to shoot Verbal because they knew he didn't have a vest. I'm not saying it was a huge difference but butterfly effect and all that. Had I held my shot Verbal may have lived longer and impacted the game more and what would have happened after that is anyone's guess. Thank you for compliment though.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For real.  The people complaining about needing a 2 week break are pu$$ies. 

This is the most boring part of the NFL offseason.  We need Mafia Goodnesstrademark.png.

Exactly. I leave for the beach next Saturday. Got 9 hours in the truck to play some mafia. 

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

That doesnt make me an idiot.  Meanie. 

You're right. Being an idiot makes you an idiot.

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He is a like a lifeguard.  Trying to resuscitate teh mafia goodness. Simply a hero.

How does being ignored by girls at the pool, while trying to hide his boner, have anything to do with this?

On 6/25/2016 at 8:46 AM, Nolder said:

Wait, I thought it was game-related from years ago?

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For real.  The people complaining about needing a 2 week break are pu$$ies. 

This is the most boring part of the NFL offseason.  We need Mafia Goodnesstrademark.png.

The only thing that keeps me reading the main forum is the hope to see MaineJet lose it, Falcon style and finally get banned, which I'm shocked hasnt happened yet, lazy ass mods.  That dude ruins every F'ing thread in the main forum.  I've hated him since JN and now he's ruining this site too. 

That and my new counter-trolling method of posting Lance Armstrong in response to all the Cheatriots trolls. 

Otherwise, Mafia, all day ery day.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

The only thing that keeps me reading the main forum is the hope to see MaineJet lose it, Falcon style and finally get banned, which I'm shocked hasnt happened yet, lazy ass mods.  That dude ruins every F'ing thread in the main forum.  I've hated him since JN and now he's ruining this site too. 

That and my new counter-trolling method of posting Lance Armstrong in response to all the Cheatriots trolls. 

It's a shame that everyone's allowed internet access.  Should be a test.

Just now, gEYno said:

It's a shame that everyone's allowed internet access.  Should be a test.

Seriously.  Internet access and breeding.   Both should have extensive, thorough testing measures in place for the rest of us.

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Seriously.  Internet access and breeding.   Both should have extensive, thorough testing measures in place for the rest of us.

The breeding thing is absurd.  I joked after my daughter was born that for my career, for me to spend 45 minutes a week listening to someone's problems, I need 1750 supervised hours plus a fairly significant exam, after years of extensive graduate training.  Yet, all I needed was one instance of unprotected sex and I am given full authority over all facets of the life of a tiny human, 24/7, for 18 years.  Seems reasonable.

56 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol, he's one of several people who have made this site unreadable... 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

The only thing that keeps me reading the main forum is the hope to see MaineJet lose it, Falcon style and finally get banned, which I'm shocked hasnt happened yet, FAT lazy ass mods.  That dude ruins every F'ing thread in the main forum.  I've hated him since JN and now he's ruining this site too. 

Fixed and thanx for noticing handsome.

Archived