Fitz and his Tough Opponents

j4jets

7 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

I love the Fitz stat in one of the other threads.

Fitz's completion percentage on passes over 20 yards was 27.2%.

And the Jets have a $12MM offer on the table for this loser.

SOJ

Let's get our numbers straight and stop it with half truths. If I want to hear this I'll follow the election. Their offer is for 8 mil per season. But to get that he has to stay 3 years.  Even though the Jets leaked only the 12 mil figure and basically lied about what the entire contract contained. 

Let's get our numbers straight and stop it with half truths. If I want to hear this I'll follow the election. Their offer is for 8 mil per season. But to get that he has to stay 3 years.  Even though the Jets leaked only the 12 mil figure and basically lied about what the entire contract contained. 

So $8MM a season is worth it for a QB who completes 27.2% of his passes over 20 yards?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

So $8MM a season is worth it for a QB who completes 27.2% of his passes over 20 yards?

what is the source of that stat please?  Where can we see the same stats for all starters?  Worthy of comparison.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Kelly or the article?

if there is no link to the full set of stats for starters and doesn't specify a reliable source, then it isn't worth the paper it's printed on. (in this case there is no paper, thus worthless!)

But at least it gives you some more ammunition to fuel your desire to waste your precious time on planet Earth by trolling a rival fan group.  

51 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

SOJ

What would be infinitely WORSE is to have Geno playing for ANY salary. Whether you stat is correct or not, (I don't believe it) Fitz is the best option for the NYJ while we have no greater options. Did you get that? The operative phrase being, "while we have no greater options"?

And rest assured the fag Patsies will find themselves in the very same situation once Brady retires. GUARANTEED.

• Thumb Down 4

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

SOJ

Is that true? Just wow. I valued him at around $5 mil. 

What would be infinitely WORSE is to have Geno playing for ANY salary. Whether you stat is correct or not, (I don't believe it) Fitz is the best option for the NYJ while we have no greater options. Did you get that? The operative phrase being, "while we have no greater options"?

And rest assured the fag Patsies will find themselves in the very same situation once Brady retires. GUARANTEED.

The Pats have had 2 QB's over the last 26 years, Bledsoe and Brady.

How many have the Jets had?

That's the difference between winning organizations and losing organizations.

I saw a stat for passes over 15 yards in I forget the site. I can't give the link because I'm  on an IPhone. Fitz wasn't high on the list but neither was Tom Brady who was around 16th. So it really doesn't mean that much. Numbers do not always tell the whole story.

1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

What a crock of sh*t. Don't come arguing unless you know your sh*t, dingbat. What about Zolak starting for Drew Bledsoe and his separated shoulder? What about Matt Cassel starting for pussy Brady? What about Jimmy Garrapolo as the presumptive starter for a suspended Brady to begin 2016? STFU with your nonsense. You and I go back a ways, don't think you can post to me like Villain the Foe or some other newbie...

9 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

What a crock of horse sh!t.  All it shows is that the Pats got very lucky, perhaps the luckiest pick in NFL history, selecting a backup QB from his college team in the 6th round.  That single stroke of luck was, by far,  the most influential factor in determining the fate of the Pats for the next 15 years or so.  Has NOTHING to do with the Pats being an alleged "winning" organization.  You have your cause and effect backwards.  It was the lucky Brady pick that led to the Pats winning.

Your post above is perhaps the dumbest thing you have ever written. 

What a crock of sh*t. Don't come arguing unless you know your sh*t, dingbat. What about Zolak starting for Drew Bledsoe and his separated shoulder? What about Matt Cassel starting for pussy Brady? What about Jimmy Garrapolo as the presumptive starter for a suspended Brady to begin 2016? STFU with your nonsense. You and I go back a ways, don't think you can post to me like Villain the Foe or some other newbie...

Zolack and Cassel only played because of injuries.

How many lousy QB's have the Jets started in the last 26 years?

10, 15, 20??

What a crock of horse sh!t.  All it shows is that the Pats got very lucky, perhaps the luckiest pick in NFL history, selecting a backup QB from his college team in the 6th round.  That single stroke of luck was, by far,  the most influential factor in determining the fate of the Pats for the next 15 years or so.  Has NOTHING to do with the Pats being an alleged "winning" organization.  You have your cause and effect backwards.  It was the lucky Brady pick that led to the Pats winning.

Your post above is perhaps the dumbest thing you have ever written. 

The Jets passed on Brady 6 times.

1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

Zolack and Cassel only played because of injuries.

How many lousy QB's have the Jets started in the last 26 years?

10, 15, 20??

The Jets didn't get lucky with their QB picks the way the Pats did drafting a Michigan back up in the 6th round.  That's the ONLY reason why you can call the Pats a "winning" organization.  It was all luck my friend.  You should also consider that it was that pick that probably led to you wasting away your life as a troll.  It would have been far better for you had it not happned.  Look at your life now.  You spend most of your time here.  LOL.

3 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

The Jets passed on Brady 6 times.

And you passed on him 5 times. I do remember seeing some other numbers on Fitz and longer passes and it said he ranked high in that category. It was via an article by somebody maybe a few weeks ago and as I recall some of our astute fan base gave Marshall all of the credit. He must have made the catches and the throws. I knew he was good but not that good. 

13 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

And you passed on him 5 times. I do remember seeing some other numbers on Fitz and longer passes and it said he ranked high in that category. It was via an article by somebody maybe a few weeks ago and as I recall some of our astute fan base gave Marshall all of the credit. He must have made the catches and the throws. I knew he was good but not that good. 

Actually they passed on him 6 times also he was their 2nd 6th rd pick in 2000..:)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

BB knew he would still there in the 6th.

Why draft him earlier and pay him more money than you had to?

Shrewd move by BB and the Pats.

That's enough shameless trolling for today. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Let's be honest (if that is possible with you), BB was lucky and I think he's even said he was. How did he know that every team was going to pass up on Brady who for most of his career at UMich wasn't even a starter. Here is a story about us considering drafting him that year http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000411711/article/did-the-ny-jets-almost-draft-tom-brady-back-in-2000.

2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

SOJ

Here's just another reason why your deep ball statement is again a lot of nonsense http://nesn.com/2014/10/scout-tom-brady-has-worst-deep-ball-in-nfl-best-short-yardage-qb/ Just like this article about Brady is a lot of crap, too. 

24 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Haha.. Very good.  Thanks for the chuckle.  

Let's change this to reality please. "BB 'knew' he would be there"  = BB threw a dart at a dartboard while blindfolded and hit the bullseye.

Pats fans crack me up.  Even Belicheat admitted it was lucky.  

Go put something on the grill TX.  You need to breathe the real air out there.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Haha.. Very good.  Thanks for the chuckle.  

Let's change this to reality please. "BB 'knew' he would be there"  = BB threw a dart at a dartboard while blindfolded and hit the bullseye.

Pats fans crack me up.  Even Belicheat admitted it was lucky.  

Go put something on the grill TX.  You need to breathe the real air out there.

You do realize Tex just throws that bait out and gets a bite every time.. It still amazes him it still works:)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

You do realize Tex just throws that bait out and gets a bite every time.. It still amazes him it still works:)

yes, I know that.  If he really believed the things that he posts, then he would be the equivalent of a severely mentally challenged person, perhaps with brain damage.   

I saw a stat for passes over 15 yards in I forget the site. I can't give the link because I'm  on an IPhone. Fitz wasn't high on the list but neither was Tom Brady who was around 16th. So it really doesn't mean that much. Numbers do not always tell the whole story.

Seriously??

Brady has 4 Super Bowl rings and Fitz has never played in the playoffs.

Find another crappy QB to compare Fitz to.

• Upvote 2