Darron Lee is a stud

drdetroit

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/17/2016 at 11:42 AM, PepPep said:

"He's fast, young, a top notch athlete, and has a great nose for the football. It's going to be very fun watching Pryor and Lee flying around on the field together for years to come."

Precisely. He is the future of LB's in the NFL. Versatile hybrid S/LBs that can fly all over the field and do whatever is asked of them- cover, blitz, play zone, shoot the gap, spy, etc. And I completely agree that Pryor and Lee will work in concert together making for a dangerous tandem. I find it ridiculous that some posters on this forum completely disregard Lee as nothing but a shrimpy LB. It shows how little they know about the type of player he is.   

Agreed.

People who think he's too small don't understand the direction the league is heading in or how he'll be used. Super athletic, versatile hybrid players are invaluable.

8 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Agreed.

People who think he's too small don't understand the direction the league is heading in or how he'll be used. Super athletic, versatile hybrid players are invaluable.

they also refuse to acknowledge the multiple successes for similarly sized LBs drafted in the last decade or two.  

1 hour ago, Larz said:

why hasn't this guy signed yet ?  everybody around him signed

ugh

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000660182/article/2016-nfl-draft-firstround-signing-tracker

Wouldn't worry about it at all until he starts missing time. It's likely about the minutiae of the guarantees language, which isn't going to be a big deal. 

Could easily be that Maccagnan has had other things on his mind. Could also be that Lee is vacationing in Australia and there's a contract waiting for him to sign when he shows up in NJ.

Nothing to see here. (yet lol)

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Wouldn't worry about it at all until he starts missing time. It's likely about the minutiae of the guarantees language, which isn't going to be a big deal. 

Could easily be that Maccagnan has had other things on his mind. Could also be that Lee is vacationing in Australia and there's a contract waiting for him to sign when he shows up in NJ.

that makes sense, maybe they needed to clear up money with the mo deal.

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

We covered this.  I missed the one and only and he's not all that great outside of one post season where he was great.  You get the idea though

Let's see after week seven if your opinion of Joe Flacco has changed.       Mike Wallace will be CPY ( comeback player of the year) . Finally has a Qb that can utilize his deep play ability.

On 7/16/2016 at 5:01 PM, drdetroit said:

Says Mac is our first real GM since Parcells

13 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Are you stupid? I'm a jets fan. I was talking to the patriot fan.

How am I suppose to know that? Your name says nothing remotely Jets fan. We haven't killa the Patriots...ever.

3 hours ago, Harlemnite1 said:

How am I suppose to know that? Your name says nothing remotely Jets fan. We haven't killa the Patriots...ever.

Because I quoted a patriot fan and responded to that one quote clear as day for everyone to see...

Secondly, what Patriot fan has a profile picture of Tom Brady getting sacked by Pace? You should observe things slightly longer before you make silly remarks.

17 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Because I quoted a patriot fan and responded to that one quote clear as day for everyone to see...

Secondly, what Patriot fan has a profile picture of Tom Brady getting sacked by Pace? You should observe things slightly longer before you make silly remarks.

Are your feelings hurt? You need a tissue. That picture needs to be updated Pace hasn't sacked anyone in 10 years. Listen no need to reply move along nothing to see here. I'll just block ya cause I don't want to see anything Patriot anywhere.

4 hours ago, Harlemnite1 said:

Are your feelings hurt? You need a tissue. That picture needs to be updated Pace hasn't sacked anyone in 10 years. Listen no need to reply move along nothing to see here. I'll just block ya cause I don't want to see anything Patriot anywhere.

No feelings hurt here. I'm just trying to help you not to look like an ignorant ass hat your first few posts in. You enjoy your stay here now. Try not to end up like MaineJet and the rest of them. 

PS. Blocking me doesn't hurt my feelings either. It'll just hurt yours. I post some insightful things.? You have a good night.

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 7:14 PM, Sperm Edwards said:

That's a friggin nice vacation.

Archived