Congratulations Cleveland!!!

Charlie Brown

4 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

How about when Curry got ejected in game 6 or when Klay Thompson walked off the court early in game 6?  Those were real punk moves.  Talkin smack is a part of the game and everyone does it.  

Klay knew they were giving the game away to the Cavs. They all knew it. I'd just walk away too. Has nothing to do with being a "punk"......wtf? It's clear frustration and unfairness. Game 6 was suspect as ****.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Klay knew they were giving the game away to the Cavs. They all knew it. I'd just walk away too. Has nothing to do with being a "punk"......wtf? It's clear frustration and unfairness. Game 6 was suspect as duck.

No its a punk move.  People who can't handle adversity walk off the court early.  These are grown men so act like it.  

31 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Who cares?  It's a hot topic right now.  This thread will be gone within a day or two so let it ride.  Are you the mod?  Stop trying to play police of this forum.  

I have the same freedom to post in this off-topic, irrelevant-to-Jets-Fans thread as anyone else Balls.

NBA Basketball is a stupid, sh*tty sport, fixed and corrupt like ****, and a snoozefest of the worst kind.  

But have no fear, my World Cup Preliminary Rounds and my Washington Nationals Question of the #7 Position in the Batting Order threads will soon make the strip a move fun and diverse place too!

Just now, BallinPB said:

No its a punk move.  People who can't handle adversity walk off the court early.  These are grown men so act like it.  

**** that dude. If my team is 73-9 and I'm playing my ass off to close this out and they are just handing it away clear as day....? Yeah, I would be feeling like **** this league. You are using the word punk a little too freely. Put yourself in his shoes.

Just now, Warfish said:

I have the same freedom to post in this off-topic, irrelevant-to-Jets-Fans thread as anyone else Balls.

NBA Basketball is a stupid, sh*tty sport, fixed and corrupt like ****, and a snoozefest of the worst kind.  

But have no fear, my World Cup Preliminary Rounds and my Washington Nationals Question of the #7 Position in the Batting Order threads will soon make the strip a move fun and diverse place too!

Saying the NBA is a stupid sh*tty sport is your opinion which you are entitled to.  However you are in the minority on this one.  Most of us watch and love the NBA.  

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Shut....the **** up lol. Are you a mod? If you aren't a mod then deal with it because they obviously have no issue with this thread being that it is our offseason and training camp is a month away.

**** that dude. If my team is 73-9 and I'm playing my ass off to close this out and they are just handing it away clear as day....? Yeah, I would be feeling like **** this league. You are using the word punk a little too freely. Put yourself in his shoes.

Anyone who says the refs stole games are conspiracy theorists who can accept the fact that their team lost.  Refs blow calls and make mistakes.  There was a foul during game 6 which was called on Love where he barely touched Draymond Green.    

Just now, BallinPB said:

Saying the NBA is a stupid sh*tty sport is your opinion which you are entitled to.  However you are in the minority on this one.  Most of us watch and love the NBA.  

Because most of you are dumb.  :P

Let's compare how Curry played D verses let's say JR Smith?  One was allowed to run over the other, allowed to use moving picks, etc and another was called for a foul on a clean steal.  

One guy was getting grabbed, chipped, and hacked on side of the court and getting called for bs on the other side.  Anyone not rooting for the floppy compiler could see how differently the last three games were called.

I think the media was correct is saying that this game would define Lebrons legacy and they were correct.  A fraud.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Shut....the **** up lol. Are you a mod? If you aren't a mod then deal with it because they obviously have no issue with this thread being that it is our offseason and training camp is a month away.

Nope, not a Mod.  And the only person who needs to "deal with it" is yourself, as I'm free to post here as I like, in this off-topic thread on the main Jets/NFL forum, same as you.

In point of fact, as an off-topic thread int he wrong forum, I can go off-topic int his thread itself, and not a thing you can do about it.

Some other city in some other sport doing something in a lolfixed sport, yay, so awesome!  Woo yeah!  Go Cleveland!  

Just now, BallinPB said:

Anyone who says the refs stole games are conspiracy theorists who can accept the fact that their team lost.  Refs blow calls and make mistakes.  There was a foul during game 6 which was called on Love where he barely touched Draymond Green.    

Well you described me well because I'm a regular Bill Cooper. Refs do blow calls and make mistakes but not at that rapid of a pace. Never. Never seen that before.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Only 20. So definitely not.

Ah, apologies then.

At least I got to call Rick Barry and his sons dbags. If you're old enough, or do some research on Rick Barry, you'll appreciate it. Great player though, Bird before Bird, just a massive ARod+Lebron+racist level douche.

Not many players can get into a fight in a playoff game and not one teammate comes to assist! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Nope, not a Mod.  And the only person who needs to "deal with it" is yourself, as I'm free to post here as I like, in this off-topic thread on the main Jets/NFL forum, same as you.

In point of fact, as an off-topic thread int he wrong forum, I can go off-topic int his thread itself, and not a thing you can do about it.

Some other city in some other sport doing something in a lolfixed sport, yay, so awesome!  Woo yeah!  Go Cleveland!  

I don't have to deal with anything because I'm not the one with the issue, you are. I don't care if you post in here and I don't care if you post there. But you obviously are hurt about something because if the mods didn't move the thread, they just didn't move the thread lol... Shouldn't hold that much significance. 

Just now, thebuzzardman said:

Ah, apologies then.

At least I got to call Rick Barry and his sons dbags. If you're old enough, or do some research on Rick Barry, you'll appreciate that. Great player though, Bird before Bird, just a massive ARod+Lebron+racist douche.

Not many players can get into a fight in a playoff game and not one teammate comes to assist!

Lebron is loved by his teammates and fellow NBA players.  It's only fans who don't like Lebron.  Most of the hatred comes from when he left Cleveland to go to Miami which is understandable but that was his decision.  He came back to Cleveland and brought them a championship just like he penned in his letter.  I have nothing but respect for the guy because you can tell he plays his ass off.  

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Well you described me well because I'm a regular Bill Cooper. Refs do blow calls and make mistakes but not at that rapid of a pace. Never. Never seen that before.

Watch clips of Lakers Kings and Lakers Suns, I think semi finals. I hate conspiracy theories, and I waver about the NBA, in spite of some of statements here, but there have been more than a few WTF moments in the playoffs

2 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Ah, apologies then.

At least I got to call Rick Barry and his sons dbags. If you're old enough, or do some research on Rick Barry, you'll appreciate it. Great player though, Bird before Bird, just a massive ARod+Lebron+racist level douche.

Not many players can get into a fight in a playoff game and not one teammate comes to assist! :lol:

Larry Bird was that bad back in the day lol!? I mean, I have seen film on him. Heard plenty about him but never knew that was his persona in the league. Jeez lol.

Just now, thebuzzardman said:

Watch clips of Lakers Kings and Lakers Suns, I think semi finals. I hate conspiracy theories, and I waver about the NBA, in spite of some of statements here, but there have been more than a few WTF moments in the playoffs

Everything has to be such a big intense moment so people will watch the game that they almost manufacture it. They force these things... That's why I wholesome my believe the refs forced a game 6. They do it in every sport though. Wish every play result was natural.

Larry Bird was that bad back in the day lol!? I mean, I have seen film on him. Heard plenty about him but never knew that was his persona in the league. Jeez lol.

LOL - no! Sorry for my confusing syntax. Bird could talk trash, and hey, got Dr J mad enough to start a fight. NBA was different. No, Rick Barry was that all around great player, incredible shooter, with uncanny passing ability, coming from a SG/SF type. Very similiar game to Bird, though Bird was more true SF, could hang some at PF, at least rebounding wise. 

Rick Barry nearly in a league of his own for obnoxiousness

12 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I swear i do truly believe the Cavs had help from the refs all series, especially 3 and 5. And although rooting against Lebron, I strongly dislike GS, so this isn't all bias and/or emotion.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I swear i do truly believe the Cavs had help from the refs all series, especially 3 and 5. And although routing against Lebron, I strongly dislike GS, so this isn't all bias and/or emotion.

Game 1 and 2 were complete domination. 3 I will give to Cleveland cleanly but after Golden State took a STRONG 3 to 1 lead in game 4 ..the refs stepped in.

Congrats Cleveland, this just gives us more hope:D  in the last 12 years we have seen the impossible of the red Sox winning the WS, the white sox winning the WS, the Cubs look like they will win one soon and now Cleveland gets a championship.  at some point we have to get a Super Bowl, right?

4 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

LOL - no! Sorry for my confusing syntax. Bird could talk trash, and hey, got Dr J mad enough to start a fight. NBA was different. No, Rick Barry was that all around great player, incredible shooter, with uncanny passing ability, coming from a SG/SF type. Very similiar game to Bird, though Bird was more true SF, could hang some at PF, at least rebounding wise. 

Rick Barry nearly in a league of his own for obnoxiousness

Lol man I gotta check him out. Honestly sounds like the NBA was better back then. Now it's the age of the Point Guard. Things are so different.

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Game 1 and 2 were complete domination. 3 I will give to Cleveland cleanly but after Golden State took a STRONG 3 to 1 lead in game 4 ..the refs stepped in.

The way I saw it, the refs let everyone play except Curry. They'd let a slap fight happen in the paint then Curry would come over and touch someone and get a whistle.

seemed extremely odd and blatant to me. 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The way I saw it, the refs let everyone play except Curry. They'd let a slap fight happen in the paint then Curry would come over and touch someone and get a whistle.

seemed extremely odd and blatant to me. 

I saw a lot of that too. Curry hasn't been ejected from a game since 2013. He didn't even know he had to return to the locker room. He doesn't commit penalties like that and people just expect him to be smiling and okay with the fact he just got kicked out of a game he was trying his hardest to close shop on.

59 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I don't have to deal with anything because I'm not the one with the issue, you are.

You're dealing with it right now.  if you weren't, you wouldn't have replied.

59 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

But you obviously are hurt about something because if the mods didn't move the thread, they just didn't move the thread lol... Shouldn't hold that much significance. 

"Hurt"?  Lol, no.  I'm trolling a stupid off-topic thread about a championship for someone else's team in someone else's city and a sport that is not, in fact, the NFL.

If I wanted the thread moved, I would have PM'd a Mod and asked.  It's far more fun to mock the thread from within.

Yay, B-Ball!

th?id=OIP.M2092145efbccda87d030df08f6ac8

10 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I am so happy for the people and the fans of Cleveland.  

I saw real happiness from those Clevland players and those fans and that is what sports is all about.  

So thank you Clevland.  

**** Cleveland !!

Archived