Congratulations Cleveland!!!

Charlie Brown

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, jett said:

Lebron would school mj on a 1 on 1. Lebron can play every position.  He's dominant 

no he wouldn't, he wouldn't be able to stop Michael and chances are even though Michael was a better defender he wouldn't be able to guard lebron but never bet against Michael.

18 minutes ago, jett said:

Let's compare. 

MJ at 31: 3 rings 3 mvps 

LeBron at 31: 3 rings and 4 mvps 

Sounds good to me

you think the great Celtics and Pistons teams of the 80s had anything to do w/ that? what about retiring at age 29 the first time so he didn't play in his 30 yr old season and came back in March of his 31 yr old season.  you think that changes anything?

Lebron has played 2 more full seasons in his career than Michael played in Chicago and Michael was 6-0 in the Finals in a tougher era to win, had 6 MVPs to 4, 6 Finals MVPs to 3, DPOY award which Lebron has never won, all D 1st team 9 times to 5 for Lebron, all NBA 1st team 10 times to 8 for Lebron.

Lebron is an all time great w/o a doubt but compare him to Kobe not Michael.

1 hour ago, jett said:

LeBron > MJ

I'm still not sure about this, it's starting to get really close, but I think Simmons summed it up best: I'm not sure if Lebron is the greatest ever, but if I had to pick 5 of the same player for one game, it would be him no question.

That said I think if he wins another ring it might be time to anoint him. 2 rings to 2 different franchises would be insane. I don't think people appreciate how hard it is to do this kind of stuff with multiple teams. On the other hand MJ did it in such a tougher era, so we'll see.

The only thing that stopped MJ was his moronic need to play baseball.

And I would take Magic, Shaq, Kobe, and possibly Bird over the compiling flopper.  Not old enough to remember Wilt, Russell, or Kareem but I doubt LBJ is in the top 5 and barely in the top 10.

In fact, if Green got the calls Lebron gets, I would argue that Greencould eventually pass Lebron.  Green is much younger, has a ring, not "can" but does play every position and is a top 3 defender in the NBA.  He just isn't as selfish or self centered as Lebron.

I got real tired real quick of all the blubbering and crying by supposedly grown men after the Cavaliers won last night. We get it...you're all a bunch of overly-sensitive men who are angling to be tomorrow's guest on "The View", or "The Talk", or whatever show hosted by sensitive lesbians and post-menopausal women. Enough! Act like you've won something before!

What a sad pack of "men". Disgraceful.

The Jets better not act like that when we win a Super Bowl. Jesus, that was pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, jfmckenna said:

I got real tired real quick of all the blubbering and crying by supposedly grown men after the Cavaliers won last night. We get it...you're all a bunch of overly-sensitive men who are angling to be tomorrow's guest on "The View", or "The Talk", or whatever show hosted by sensitive lesbians and post-menopausal women. Enough! Act like you've won something before!

What a sad pack of "men". Disgraceful.

The Jets better not act like that when we win a Super Bowl. Jesus, that was pathetic.

In the unlikely event that the Jets win a Super Bowl, Geno Smith can put his wiener in Tyler Purdum at midfield while the confetti falls and they both cry for all I care.

2 hours ago, jett said:

LeBron > MJ

MJ played against super stars.

The "King" plays in an era that will, in the history books, be known as the "Star Free Chump Era".  

There are more legitimate super stars in Heavyweight boxing today than there is the elite-star-free NBA.

22 minutes ago, Pcola said:

The only thing that stopped MJ was his moronic need to play baseball.

And I would take Magic, Shaq, Kobe, and possibly Bird over the compiling flopper.  Not old enough to remember Wilt, Russell, or Kareem but I doubt LBJ is in the top 5 and barely in the top 10.

In fact, if Green got the calls Lebron gets, I would argue that Greencould eventually pass Lebron.  Green is much younger, has a ring, not "can" but does play every position and is a top 3 defender in the NBA.  He just isn't as selfish or self centered as Lebron.

You think Draymond will be better than lebron? Really??? 

Lebron would school mj on a 1 on 1. Lebron can play every position.  He's dominant 

Jordan in his prime would go past LeBron like he was a cone.

Best players I've personally seen, in order:

1. MJ

2. Lebron

3. Magic

4. Bird

5. Kareem

13 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I am so happy for the people and the fans of Cleveland.  

I saw real happiness from those Clevland players and those fans and that is what sports is all about.  

So thank you Clevland.  

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

it's really not that close.

Says the self annointed  know it all.  Really.Look at your posts, you are the most anti humble poster here.  Fact, not an insult.

Many professional BB analysts say it is close, many people here say its close but you know better. sheesh.  Please fix global warmimg.

Archived