A Public Service Announcement By Bombdirt

Bombdirt

So I guess I have to go through a couple rounds of chemo to make sure they got everything during the operation. I'm going to be doing the whole sit-in-a-chair-bored-for-two-hours-while-you-get-an-IV thing. 

What's chemo like? My mental picture features me vomiting a whole lot, but I'm not familiar enough for any other expectations. 

On June 28, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Bombdirt said:

So I guess I have to go through a couple rounds of chemo to make sure they got everything during the operation. I'm going to be doing the whole sit-in-a-chair-bored-for-two-hours-while-you-get-an-IV thing. 

What's chemo like? My mental picture features me vomiting a whole lot, but I'm not familiar enough for any other expectations. 

Just saw this.  Sorry you have to go through this ordeal.  Positive thoughts that you will tolerate the medication well and be done with any cancer once and for all when the treatment is over.

On 6/28/2016 at 7:02 PM, Bombdirt said:

Sorry to hear brother.  Chemo is no fun.  My mom had to go through it and it just made her very weak and sick and the whole losing hair thing was real tough to watch.  

Thoughts and prayer, my man.  And lots of positive vibes are coming your way!

Kick Cancers ass!!!

On 6/28/2016 at 7:02 PM, Bombdirt said:

My sister went through chemo for pancreatic cancer years ago .  The vomiting wasn't too bad ; just the overall weak feeling was predominant . Just keep good thoughts  through your ordeal . Don't let the bastard win !!

Archived