Las Vegas getting first pro team hockey franchise

faba

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The first time a team goes that far their first year in. Personally, I’m happy the Caps took it because Ovi was long overdue. But if not I would have gone with Vegas for their amazing run. 

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:20 PM, T0mShane said:

Pretty wild that a team in its first year of existence can get to the Finals, but what’s even crazier is that the NHL still exists.

You're just bitter they got rid of the hockey forum here because of your obsession with posting monkey pictures in it.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:20 PM, T0mShane said:

Pretty wild that a team in its first year of existence can get to the Finals, but what’s even crazier is that the NHL still exists.

Sorry to busy enjoying hockey to try to decode this. 

3 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Yup . Sabres will be looking to add some talent, especially at goaltender.  Unbelievable what Vegas did with basically left overs. 

and the sabres have 1st overall. Which good for them because they need to give that team some new life 

1 minute ago, Thai Jet said:

You keep changing your avatar so much I didn't know it was you. lol

Can’t blame you Crusher also changed my username because he thinks I’m a robot lol

I truly hated this as when Toronto fans attend games in Buffalo they are the most arrogant , conceded, snobs in the NHL. Tavares's dad was a great lacrosse player here in Buffalo with the Bandits. All World. I was hoping the son might sign here but I can't blame him. He grew up a Leafs fan. The Isle made NO attempt to resign him. 

On 7/1/2018 at 11:29 PM, Thai Jet said:

I truly hated this as when Toronto fans attend games in Buffalo they are the most arrogant , conceded, snobs in the NHL. Tavares's dad was a great lacrosse player here in Buffalo with the Bandits. All World. I was hoping the son might sign here but I can't blame him. He grew up a Leafs fan. The Isle made NO attempt to resign him. 

Made no attempt?  Where have you been?  They offered him more money and the extra year.  POS Tavares just wanted to leave.

On 7/1/2018 at 11:29 PM, Thai Jet said:

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Made no attempt?  Where have you been?  They offered him more money and the extra year.  POS Tavares just wanted to leave.

TJ gonna have to agree with Ballin, the Islanders and the fans were trying to keep him on board. Everyone was tuned into the last min deadline thinking he would resign

23 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I've been in Buffalo. The no attempt is what they reported out here. They said the Isle kinda knew he was leaving no matter what.

6 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

I've been in Buffalo. The no attempt is what they reported out here. They said the Isle kinda knew he was leaving no matter what.

Buffalo doesn't know what they're talking about.  Tavares has been saying all year that he wanted to stay with the Isles and after signing with the Maple Leafs, Tavares said the choice came down to the Isles and the Leafs

Archived