Whiny/oblivious (Ben Affleck) NE fans, always good for laugh.

Mike135

19 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Is it just me or does Simmons have zero charisma? Did anyone ever actually see this guy and say 'that guy should be hosting a talk show!" 

He has the presence of Mark Sanchez in the pocket. 

Simmons think Miracle Whip too spicy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Affleck seems kind of drunk here, btw... he's struggling to annunciate throughout the whole rant.

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Dude sounds fvcked up bad, makes him sound even dumber than he usually sounds.

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Affleck seems kind of drunk here, btw... he's struggling to annunciate throughout the whole rant.

Posted his childish rant and said exactly that.  Seems like an emotional drunk.

As a Yankee fan I respect his Sox worship but the dude obviously needs to shut up. I think he's a good director but what a block of wood as an actor. He's basically just tries to use less and less facial expressions with every movie. And while Ben isn't at Tobey Mcguire - level yet.... he's getting there.

Yup.  

Would post a video but this place really seems to hate anything political.  Shame too.  Would keep the site active this offseason.  We're missing a gold mine of Trump/Hill jokes.

Politics forum-

"I agree with my party and your party sucks"

"No I agree with MY party and your party sucks"

"That's because you suck"

"No, you suck"

"#%*% you a$$hole!"

"No #%^# YOU!!! a$$hole!!!"

Hopefully this fulfills your needs for political discussion as it pretty much entails all political debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Snell41 said:

Politics forum-

"I agree with my party and your party sucks"

"No I agree with MY party and your party sucks"

"That's because you suck"

"No, you suck"

"#%*% you a$$hole!"

"No #%^# YOU!!! a$$hole!!!"

Hopefully this fulfills your needs for political discussion as it pretty much entails all political debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... sounds like our QB debates.

13 hours ago, cant wait said:

total gentlemen indeed... here's a picture of the nanny affleck was banging on the side flying to vegas on tom brady's private jet and wearing his super bowl rings 425_christine_ouzounian_ET_081115.jpg

Those rings are so gaudy and ridiculous. Of course. someone as "classy" as Tom Brady would carry them around with him to show them off at a moment's notice. 

What a dick!

16 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Dude sounds fvcked up bad, makes him sound even dumber than he usually sounds.

There's a slight possibility that he's trying to do a fake Boston accent to embellish the fact that both he and that piece of sh*t Bill Simmons are from Mass. Either way, it was pathetic.

43 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Those rings are so gaudy and ridiculous. Of course. someone as "classy" as Tom Brady would carry them around with him to show them off at a moment's notice. 

What a dick!

"here sweetie, try on my rings... now suck 10 pounds of pudding out of my schwantz"

8 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

How about noooo...ya crazy dutch bastard

LMAO

I work for a Dutch owned company and we've had a bunch of Dutch management trainees work with us over the years. All of them were good guys with great senses of humor but for some reason most of them didn't find that movie funny. 

2 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

What a dick!

well it's clear that both affleck and brady support each other's cheating

I sit here scratching my shaved head wondering if maybe I was in another dimension when the guy who is so unfair to the classiness that is Tom Brady and the New England Patriots destroyed all of the Spygate evidence.  Now it's all because he worked for the Jets. They act as if the Pats are the only team who has ever had a player suspended. Our best defensive player was suspended for 4 games (equivalent to 40 MLB games) last year. http://yourteamcheats.com/NE

1 minute ago, no psls said:

Close ; Section 316 Row 22

There was a guy in our section that once had the whole crowd singing "Elway takes it up the ass, doodah doodah" during a game the Jets beat the living sh*t out of the Broncos. 

By the third quarter the game was so out of hand that we started going through the other QBs in the AFC East - Marino, Eason, etc... then the rest of the AFC. I think we made it to Simms by the time the game ended.... good times....

Archived