GD, I love this F&CKING TEAM!!!!

Mainejet

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 11:24 AM, Mainejet said:

Posters are also forgetting a few details. All beer is a carcinogen and any additional carginogens originally added by Newcastle Brewing has been removed.

http://organics.org/8-beers-that-you-should-stop-drinking-immediately/

Many of us choose what we eat very carefully, or at least dedicate our minimum attention to it. But when it comes to drinks, especially alcoholic beverages, we do little to make the best decisions for our health. Which is a HUGE mistake. All the work for your body can be ruined in a weekend out. While foods and non alcoholic beverages are required to list their ingredients and are monitored by the FDA, beer does not belong in either. Alcohol industry had lobbied for years to avoid labeling its ingredients. Some to protect its recipes, but most – to hide harmful ingredients.

Here’s some harmful ingredients that are commonly found in beer:

• GMO Corn Syrup
  • GMO Corn
  • High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Fish Bladder
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
  • Natural Flavors
  • GMO Sugars
  • Caramel Coloring
  • Insect-Based Dyes
  • Carrageenan
  • BPA
  • & lots more!

Here are the 8 beers that are commonly found in bars in United States that you should stop drinking immediately.

1. Newcastle Brown Ale

newcastle gmo beer

The Newcastle beer has been found to contain caramel coloring. Class 3 and 4 caramel coloring is made from ammonia, which is classified as a carcinogen. While alcohol is a carcinogen itself, drinking it in moderation may decrease your chances at developing cancer. However, more added carcinogens will have the opposite effect. “The one and only” beer with extra cancer causing qualities.

Update: Great news! After a lot of pressure by all of you who read and shared the article, Heineken USA has reached out to us to let us know that caramel coloring is gone:

“I’m writing you to inform that Newcastle Brown Ale has proactively removed all caramel coloring from its beer. Newcastle now receives its flavor from natural roasted malts.”

It just goes to show you that companies are willing to change, especially when their money is on the line. Caramel flavoring was previously used by the company since 1927.

Okay, so this is getting like Brexit. I was sadly misinformed. I guess I'm back to drinking Newcastle now that the fake caramel is out. As far as formaldehyde is concerned, if I'm going to get pickled, it might come in handy. Mainejet definitely knows more about ale than he does about linebackers.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Okay, so this is getting like Brexit. I was sadly misinformed. I guess I'm back to drinking Newcastle now that the fake caramel is out. As far as formaldehyde is concerned, if I'm going to get pickled, it might come in handy. Mainejet definitely knows more about ale than he does about linebackers.

Well, I also think it proves that they were criticizing what I like because they simply do not like me. They don't like what I have to say about the team. And really isn't that a role reversal? I think I stated in one of my first posts that I was going to remain positive. They had to have known this information about Newcastle, I knew it a long time ago. But yet they still went after me and the things that I truly enjoy in life. More than likely, because they were grasping at straws.

At the end of the day, what I posted is the absolute 100% truth. ALL beer is a carcinogen, that's a FACT. The other cancer causing agent that Newcastle used to use is out of the equation for a while now. MANY beers, not just Newcastle have a touch of formaldehyde as it keeps beer from skunking during travel. Those are the facts.

So, yes, if you like Newcastle? Drink up...

On ‎06‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 3:01 AM, Mainejet said:

I'm trashed right now. Drinking a NEWCASTLE variety Pack and enjoying myself. Just finished up a very hard week at the shipyard. WTH, right??? Anyway, you may think based on negative posts and all that garbage you goons spew that I am some sort of (insert name here), but TRUST ME, I am a Jets fan through and through. I love this this team and have just about as long as I can remember.

So what's YOUR story?

When did you ever feel that almost emotional attachments to the ups & downs of the team?

When that injury bug chewed us up and spit us out in 1986? I cried as a teenager. I used to watch the games with my old man, just a couple of buddies excited to see the same thing happen. My old man was a Namath fan. LOVED the guarantee that he so eloquently followed through with. Since my father died in front of me when I was 13, all I have ever wanted is to see is this team win it all......

I'm so glad you talked to your doctor, and found that Latuda is right for you.

Archived