Sexy time mafia game - Sign up

Gone

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I don't need to play. I've got nothing to prove. 

Besides, none of you are at my level. 

If you play, it means Pac can't. I thought that was like your mission in life or something lol

On July 2, 2016 at 7:19 AM, The Crusher said:

Strictly a Chevy truck guy but that is a beautiful ride.  Good luck with it. 

I shopped around, looked at Toyota, Chevy, Dodge and GMC and the F150 was my favorite.  I wanted the Raptor.  Those things are sick!  But they're stupid expensive and not worth it in the long run for me...gas mileage, maintenance, etc. all better on the standard F150. Plus, my buddy was able to get me employee pricing at the Ford dealer. 

45 minutes ago, JiF said:

I shopped around, looked at Toyota, Chevy, Dodge and GMC and the F150 was my favorite.  I wanted the Raptor.  Those things are sick!  But they're stupid expensive and not worth it in the long run for me...gas mileage, maintenance, etc. all better on the standard F150. Plus, my buddy was able to get me employee pricing at the Ford dealer. 

Raptor is a really nice truck.  But you are % 100 spot on.  It's s luxury performance item like getting a corvette or mustang GT. Price, insurance and fuel cost kick you in the nuts long run.  Ford makes great trucks  And the interiors are plush.  Just always owned Chevy/Gm products.  Had 2 Suburbans during the time kids were young.  Rare vehicle that fits 7 and luggage.  Use to head out on vacation all seats full, back pack to ceiling, roof carrier stuffed) and a stuffed hitch rack.   Did I say vacation? LOL Now we have downsized  I have my Avalanche and Mrs Crusher has a Tahoe. She looked at cars but she got so use to sitting so high driving a Suburban over the years she felt unsafe in a car. I will always own a truck because I like hauling stuff.  Like my big fat ass.  TRUCKSIZE!!

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Raptor is a really nice truck.  But you are % 100 spot on.  It's s luxury performance item like getting a corvette or mustang GT. Price, insurance and fuel cost kick you in the nuts long run.  Ford makes great trucks  And the interiors are plush.  Just always owned Chevy/Gm products.  Had 2 Suburbans during the time kids were young.  Rare vehicle that fits 7 and luggage.  Use to head out on vacation all seats full, back pack to ceiling, roof carrier stuffed) and a stuffed hitch rack.   Did I say vacation? LOL Now we have downsized  I have my Avalanche and Mrs Crusher has a Tahoe. She looked at cars but she got so use to sitting so high driving a Suburban over the years she felt unsafe in a car. I will always own a truck because I like hauling stuff.  Like my big fat ass.  TRUCKSIZE!!

The Silverado and the Ram 1500 were my runners up.  I didn't really like the Tundra.

The interior was what won me over on the F150.

20 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I'm not used to living in a state where it's legal to buy fireworks. It sounds like they are trying to burn the neighborhood down out there. 

It's not legal in my county but you'll hear fireworks almost every night from June to August.

Archived