Sexy time mafia game - Sign up

Gone

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:45 AM, JiF said:

I shopped around, looked at Toyota, Chevy, Dodge and GMC and the F150 was my favorite.  I wanted the Raptor.  Those things are sick!  But they're stupid expensive and not worth it in the long run for me...gas mileage, maintenance, etc. all better on the standard F150. Plus, my buddy was able to get me employee pricing at the Ford dealer. 

I was tempted  by the Raptor as well JIF but I went with a King Ranch instead

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 9:53 AM, The Crusher said:

Raptor is a really nice truck.  But you are % 100 spot on.  It's s luxury performance item like getting a corvette or mustang GT. Price, insurance and fuel cost kick you in the nuts long run.  Ford makes great trucks  And the interiors are plush.  Just always owned Chevy/Gm products.  Had 2 Suburbans during the time kids were young.  Rare vehicle that fits 7 and luggage.  Use to head out on vacation all seats full, back pack to ceiling, roof carrier stuffed) and a stuffed hitch rack.   Did I say vacation? LOL Now we have downsized  I have my Avalanche and Mrs Crusher has a Tahoe. She looked at cars but she got so use to sitting so high driving a Suburban over the years she felt unsafe in a car. I will always own a truck because I like hauling stuff.  Like my big fat ass.  TRUCKSIZE!!

So you got the Crusher 350 Model ?

Ben is having trouble making an account. He found a link to do it but he says it's disabled and you can't make an account currently... I checked it as well and there seems to be some kind of error ( Error code: 2S129/5 )?  @The Crusher @Maxman?  Is this temporary? If not is there a way around it?

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Ben is having trouble making an account. He found a link to do it but he says it's disabled and you can't make an account currently... I checked it as well and there seems to be some kind of error ( Error code: 2S129/5 )?  @The Crusher @Maxman?  Is this temporary? If not is there a way around it?

I will re-enable that now. Sorry about that. We had to turn off registrations because we were under a spam attack two weeks ago. I will do it now, please have Ben try again.

Thanks for the heads up.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Max disables it when there is a lot of spammer traffic 

I need to sit down and work on the flavor aspect. But the setup has been randed, and so have the roles. I'll hopefully be able to send PMs today, or at the latest tomorrow morning. But I'm hoping I manage today. :)

27 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

...And there we go.

So, hi. I was asked to fill a spot here. I've heard this is a friendly place, nice to meet you.

Welcome Ben!  Glad you made it ^_^

31 minutes ago, AzureBen said:

...And there we go.

So, hi. I was asked to fill a spot here. I've heard this is a friendly place, nice to meet you.

Hi Ben.  You're lucky Pac isnt playing.  He's got some interesting newbie traditions.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I need to sit down and work on the flavor aspect. But the setup has been randed, and so have the roles. I'll hopefully be able to send PMs today, or at the latest tomorrow morning. But I'm hoping I manage today. :)

My body is ready. 

Just now, JiF said:

Hi Ben.  You're lucky Pac isnt playing.  He's got some interesting newbie traditions.

He's still welcome to send him a pic of his junk. I doubt Pac is gonna mind.

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Okay, well I'm going on a date tonight. I'll be around til like 6. 

It's a second date with someone I actually seem interested in. I'm in all sorts of uncharted territory because it's been awhile since I've dated someone I've liked and not just tried to see if something could work. 

30 minutes ago, Leelou said:

It's a second date with someone I actually seem interested in. I'm in all sorts of uncharted territory because it's been awhile since I've dated someone I've liked and not just tried to see if something could work. 

Good luck!!!  Dont do him then.  

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

i've said worse to her, probably lol

Yes but is that cool lady to lady and not man to lady?  haha

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Good luck!!!  Dont do him then.  

Yes but is that cool lady to lady and not man to lady?  haha

Sound advice! 

Depends on how close the guy is to the lady. Like you, it's cool. Someone like no penis, I'd probably slap across the face. 

Well, generally speaking, when addressing Lee it's always a good idea to tread lightly. I've found that to be a good rule of thumb and I survived for YEARS around her, so I must be doing something right. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Well, generally speaking, when addressing Lee it's always a good idea to tread lightly. I've found that to be a good rule of thumb and I survived for YEARS around her, so I must be doing something right. 

Damn right you are, bitch. 

36 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hello Ben.  I'm Crusher.  

Hello.

35 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Sup? 

Preparing plans for lynching you Nothing much, sounds like you have a nice night ahead of you, however. :)

28 minutes ago, Lily said:

Hi Ben. I'm not playing this game, but wanted to say hello.

Hi.

Archived