Sheldon Richardson suspended 1 game

King P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He should have just handed his phone in and this would have all gone away.

Is it in the NFL conduct policy handbook that if you speed, flee the cops and have a car that smells like weed with a minor it that you will get suspended for a game?

If not, SUPREME COURT HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this sounds about right for both sides.  Can't blame the NFL for doing something here, but in the end it had nothing to do with the league and was simply some of the "personal conduct" crap.  And in that category, Richardson's was actually pretty mild compared to some of the other craziness the league has dealt with lately.  To go along with past punishments, if anything was done at all, it would have been tough to justify more than one or two games.

Just now, JiF said:

Is it in the NFL conduct policy handbook that if you speed, flee the cops and have a car that smells like weed with a minor it that you will get suspended for a game?

Is that a factory option when purchasing a Bentley or is an aftermarket thing?

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Have you ever rode in a car that was owned by a cigarette smoker?? The smell doesn't go away easy the same with hotels rooms that book smoking or not smoking rooms for a reason.. If Sheldon didn't have the resisting arrest part I doubt it he would have even got a game suspension. BTW he wasn't charged with anything about the minor being in the car so that shouldn't even be a issue.. Having no common sense I agree but that's it..

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Good thing the cops didnt check the air pressure in his tires. Goodell would have gone crazy..

1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

Have you ever rode in a car that was owned by a cigarette smoker?? The smell doesn't go away easy the same with hotels rooms that book smoking or not smoking rooms for a reason.. If Sheldon didn't have the resisting arrest part I doubt it he would have even got a game suspension. BTW he wasn't charged with anything about the minor being in the car so that shouldn't even be a issue.. Having no common sense I agree but that's it..

I have, its gross.  Weed doesnt permeate the way tobacco does.  The smell goes away very quickly. 

1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

I disagree my Niece's son has a friend whose car smells like weed just walking by it..

Then she probably keeps her weed in the car.  Trust me, you can get rid of weed smell very quickly.  Not the same as tobacco.

6 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Savage and I have had same Bio avatars for some 15 years or so now. I know Jeff Bridges looks older. I wonder what that ass in Savages avatars looks like now ;) 

Archived