Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
King P

Sheldon Richardson suspended 1 game

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, roscoeword said:

does this mean we go into the game without Snacks, Sheldon, and Wilkerson, three quarters of the fearsome foursome absent? No wonder we keep drafting defensive linemen.

M Wilkerson will be there opening day , as he isn't walking away from 15.7 million.( so there is zero chance he isn't playing opening day).  M Wilkerson showing up for training camp,  is another story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TJ said:

I seem to remember you having a different avatar on JI a long time ago.   Am I mistaken?? 

Hey , that's my picture !!! You quakenbush !!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels like a slap on the wrist. I thought a minimum of four games a max of one year, this is good news. When it happened a few reporters said Richardson would never play another nfl game...shows what the experts know

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RoadFan said:

When he f*cks up again... and he will... it'll be 8 next time.

Yeah, him and Percy Harvin were always in detention together in middle school. Some guys just won't change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BroadwayJets said:

When he f*cks up again... and he will... it'll be 8 next time.

Ya that why new regime drafted williams,,they figured out/knew sheldon a turd and just a bad test away from long term suspension

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

Ya that why new regime drafted williams,,they figured out/knew sheldon a turd and just a bad test away from long term suspension

They drafted Leonard because he was the best player available, that's all. Sheldon's likely going to be here long-term and Mo will walk next offseason

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BroadwayJets said:

They drafted Leonard because he was the best player available, that's all. Sheldon's likely going to be here long-term and Mo will walk next offseason

I think it was 'best player AND 'what luck' he can cover if the Turd gets a bad test again'... BINGO, no brainer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SouthernJet said:

I think it was 'best player AND 'what luck' he can cover if the Turd gets a bad test again'... BINGO, no brainer

Except the regime has shown no sign of wanting to resign Mo. They like Sheldon's ability more than mo, and if he can keep his nose clean, they'd choose Sheldon over Mo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Well than Sheldon Richardson is a moron , as being in the NFL drug program he 's open to random  drug testing by the NFL all year.   You think that wouldn't show up in his system.  ( second hand smoke). 

A player has to have common sense , and not put himself in those situations. Shouldn't be hanging out with people ( pot heads) who can effect his ability to play in the NFL.( Fails another drug test - he's gone for awhile- 10 games).  So Sheldon Richardson  has to share in the blame for hanging out with the wrong people. ( it's like if you were an alcoholic, you going to be hanging out with guys having a few beers. what's the chance that you aren't going to have relapse.

There are so many NFL players smoking pot- Just the fake stuff that doesn't show up on drug test.See ex Patriot Defense lineman.

What are you talking about?  The point was no one knows if he smoked but are accusing him of smoking.  I'm saying if the car smelled like weed and he didn't test positive it could have been one of the others.  Somehow you turned this into a he's a moron post.  Even though he didn't test positive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

I think it was 'best player AND 'what luck' he can cover if the Turd gets a bad test again'... BINGO, no brainer

Nah, they were stacked before they drafted him on the DL even if they lose one of the top 3.  def went BPA on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BroadwayJets said:

Except the regime has shown no sign of wanting to resign Mo. They like Sheldon's ability more than mo, and if he can keep his nose clean, they'd choose Sheldon over Mo.

I hear ya, I hear ya..I just think somewhere in Florham there are discussion reference next bad test is 8-16 games off,,thats a serious consideration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

Nah, they were stacked before they drafted him on the DL even if they lose one of the top 3.  def went BPA on this one.

agree, I think it just played well into having a turd who was another bad test away from 8-16 games off...thats all,,double good fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

I hear ya, I hear ya..I just think somewhere in Florham there are discussion reference next bad test is 8-16 games off,,thats a serious consideration

For sure, I think they'll try to make something happen with Mo if that were to happen, we have about 8 months before a decision is made between the two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BroadwayJets said:

For sure, I think they'll try to make something happen with Mo if that were to happen, we have about 8 months before a decision is made between the two

I agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

What are you talking about?  The point was no one knows if he smoked but are accusing him of smoking.  I'm saying if the car smelled like weed and he didn't test positive it could have been one of the others.  Somehow you turned this into a he's a moron post.  Even though he didn't test positive. 

Obviously Sheldon Richardson didn't smoke the weed because you can bet the NFL drug tested right after they found out he was arrested.( this isn't alcohol as Pot stays like a month in your system).  He smoked it, he would be gone for 10 weeks .  

Still he is a moron as he was just suspended for a month, ( four NFL drug test he failed to get to that point), and to be caught two weeks later hanging out with this group of guys( pot heads) isn't very bright.

 

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Obviously Sheldon Richardson didn't smoke the weed because you can bet the NFL drug tested right after they found out he was arrested.( this isn't alcohol as Pot stays like a month in your system).  He smoked it, he would be gone for 10 weeks .  

Still he is a moron as he was just suspended for a month, ( four NFL drug test he failed to get to that point), and to be caught two weeks later hanging out with this group of guys( pot heads) isn't very bright.

 

do they do hair follicle tests? they stay in system up to 5-6 months at times.

I see NBA soon saying 'we have removed THC from drugs scanned for in tests"..With many states legalizing, it natural order, and NBA 1st,, after that the damn will break, especially after recent tests showing smoking weed after a concussion for 3 days gets a player much better recovery in brain, also back on field faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Obviously Sheldon Richardson didn't smoke the weed because you can bet the NFL drug tested right after they found out he was arrested.( this isn't alcohol as Pot stays like a month in your system).  He smoked it, he would be gone for 10 weeks .  

Still he is a moron as he was just suspended for a month, ( four NFL drug test he failed to get to that point), and to be caught two weeks later hanging out with this group of guys( pot heads) isn't very bright.

 

He didnt fail 4 tests.

And you have absolutely no clue that Richardson or anyone else was smoking.  This has been covered.  We get it, you have a hardon for the Jets and cant let go. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He didnt fail 4 tests.

And you have absolutely no clue that Richardson or anyone else was smoking.  This has been covered.  We get it, you have a hardon for the Jets and cant let go. lol

he DID fail 4 tests.  Thereis no punishment at all for the first two and then a fine for the third.  4 game suspension comes with the 4th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dcat said:

he DID fail 4 tests.  Thereis no punishment at all for the first two and then a fine for the third.  4 game suspension comes with the 4th.

4?  I thought it was 3.  

My bad.  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Dcat said:

he DID fail 4 tests.  Thereis no punishment at all for the first two and then a fine for the third.  4 game suspension comes with the 4th.

ya, are we to think he is totally pot and booze free now? We can hope, but based on past, sheldon will still see another suspension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

4?  I thought it was 3.  

My bad.  Thanks

Funny thing about Pot testing by the league...

But how do players continue to smoke weed if the NFL tests for it? That's easy: For players who have not previously tested positive or been arrested on drug-related charges, the league's random testing for what it calls "substances of abuse" only takes place for approximately four months out of the year, all of it during the offseason. 

Knowing that Sheldon just should have made sure he was clean during the testing season from Aug 10th till the following April you can't be tested.. Unless your a known pot head..LOL

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2014/02/the_nfl_does_not_test_players_for_recreational_drugs_during_the_season.html

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2016 at 11:39 AM, Savage69 said:

Funny thing about Pot testing by the league...

But how do players continue to smoke weed if the NFL tests for it? That's easy: For players who have not previously tested positive or been arrested on drug-related charges, the league's random testing for what it calls "substances of abuse" only takes place for approximately four months out of the year, all of it during the offseason. 

Knowing that Sheldon just should have made sure he was clean during the testing season from Aug 10th till the following April you can't be tested.. Unless your a known pot head..LOL

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2014/02/the_nfl_does_not_test_players_for_recreational_drugs_during_the_season.html

Savage;

I think if NBA dropped THC from drugs tested for, the other leagues would follow suit 'over time'. I think I read where many Concussion Drs are telling folks to smoke Pot for 3 days after injury and it increases drastically the rate of recovery....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

Savage;

I think if NBA dropped THC from drugs tested for, the other leagues would follow suit 'over time'. I think I read where many Concussion Drs are telling folks to smoke Pot for 3 days after injury and it increases drastically the rate of recovery....

As a fan I could care less what a player does off the field as long as he shows up game day ready to go.. No one did more drugs then LT or drank more then Namath and their in the HOF.. I agree the League should follow the NBA however I do remember a game in the 70's when John Riggens showed up high on magic mushrooms and still had a good game..B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

As a fan I could care less what a player does off the field as long as he shows up game day ready to go.. No one did more drugs then LT or drank more then Namath and their in the HOF.. I agree the League should follow the NBA however I do remember a game in the 70's when John Riggens showed up high on magic mushrooms and still had a good game..B)

ya and who can forget Doc Ellis and his LSD no hitter ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...