Bleed Green, BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,

SouthernJet

16 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yep, what a long strange trip it's been.

Early JI was very good until the "flunkies" started revolting. Right Max????

You couldn't script anything better than that.

Actually It was GGG(Gang Green Girl) that started complaining because the site went down..When Max and Tom also chirped in Sean said you can go to GGG and take the 2 flunkies with you..And the rest as they say is history ..:)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually It was GGG(Gang Green Girl) that started complaining because the site went down..When Max and Tom also chirped in Sean said you can go to GGG and take the 2 flunkies with you..And the rest as they say is history ..

Very good memory Savage!

So Cubed was the real instigator?

2 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

Who do you think 2 most responsible JI people that forced the revolution and eventual exodus to JN

Ham broke the Dam that made many scram..:) Of course there were others, Klecko I'm sure thinks he was one.. And Sean was getting really touchy on certain posters..Many like yourself were banned for no good reason..etc

8 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Ham broke the Dam that made many scram..:) Of course there were others, Klecko I'm sure thinks he was one.. And Sean was getting really touchy on certain posters..Many like yourself were banned for no good reason..etc

Funny you mention that Sav.......

Maybe Sean just got rid of many he felt werent 100% committed ot his agenda at end and said "Let Phil have them".. I  would have come anyway since all the 'cool folks' were going to JN.

5 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

Funny you mention that Sav.......

Maybe Sean just got rid of many he felt werent 100% committed ot his agenda at end and said "Let Phil have them".. I  would have come anyway since all the 'cool folks' were going to JN.

Good thing about Max is he has no agenda or standards either..:lol:

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

Yep, what a long strange trip it's been.

Early JI was very good until the "flunkies" started revolting. Right Max????

You couldn't script anything better than that.

The flunkies are still pretty revolting. 

Never been on JI, but I can't imagine it being any worse than what this place has become. Sad too, place used to be really good.

This place is 10 times better than what JI ever was.

People will always have strong opinions on their favorite team.

What you have seen recently is a divided fan base on the Fitz/Geno situation, Mo's contract situation, Jets recent draft, etc.

There is nothing wrong with differing opinions. Isn't that the sole purpose of public message boards?

Being a "good" message board doesn't mean sitting around having a circle jerk, drinking gallons of the green kool-aid and 100% of the posts announcing that the Jets are the greatest NFL team on the face of the earth.

Enjoy and respect others opinions, sometimes you will actually learn some things. I know I have.

1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

This place is 10 times better than what JI ever was.

People will always have strong opinions on their favorite team.

What you have seen recently is a divided fan base on the Fitz/Geno situation, Mo's contract situation, Jets recent draft, etc.

There is nothing wrong with differing opinions. Isn't that the sole purpose of public message boards?

Being a "good" message board doesn't mean sitting around having a circle jerk, drinking gallons of the green kool-aid and 100% of the posts announcing that the Jets are the greatest NFL team on the face of the earth.

Enjoy and respect others opinions, sometimes you will actually learn some things. I know I have.

With no due respect, I don't give a crap what you think. Your a loser who gets his kicks trolling Jets fans. 

5 hours ago, BowlesMovement said:

Never been on JI, but I can't imagine it being any worse than what this place has become. Sad too, place used to be really good.

I totally disagree.

We were never any good.

6 hours ago, Savage69 said:

Actually It was GGG(Gang Green Girl) that started complaining because the site went down..When Max and Tom also chirped in Sean said you can go to GGG and take the 2 flunkies with you..And the rest as they say is history ..:)

True story. She gave me her password and I started the thread asking if the gang green was more reliable. She didn't know about it until hours later.

Moral of the story?

Don't give me your password unless you want shit blown up lol.

3 minutes ago, InstantClassic said:

Remember that time I was banned for calling out JI Resident Celebrity Jay Mohr?

Good times.

Is that true?

Jay what do you think about that? Pretty funny, right?

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

True story. She gave me her password and I started the thread asking if the gang green was more reliable. She didn't know about it until hours later.

Moral of the story?

Don't give me your password unless you want sh*t blown up lol.

LOL. "Oh the Humanity" is what Sean was thinkong

9 hours ago, SouthernJet said:

LOL. "Oh the Humanity" is what Sean was thinkong

Sean didn't know that it was me. Had a PM argument with him that day, he thought he was talking to her. When I look back on it all, I feel bad.

No I don't. I just wanted to see how those words looked if I typed them out. Don't feel bad at all lol.

5 hours ago, Thor99 said:

Jay posts here?  I know the Game of Thrones guy does, too. 

Pretty cool. 

Yeah, I think we were supposed to keep that quiet. We can't reveal active posters.

We can talk about Chad Pennington's sister and Leon Washington's wife, enough time has passed to tell those stories though, lol.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yeah, I think we were supposed to keep that quiet. We can't reveal active posters.

We can talk about Chad Pennington's sister and Leon Washington's wife, enough time has passed to tell those stories though, lol.

I thought Jay was only at JI...Didnt know here at JN..

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Sean didn't know that it was me. Had a PM argument with him that day, he thought he was talking to her. When I look back on it all, I feel bad.

No I don't. I just wanted to see how those words looked if I typed them out. Don't feel bad at all lol.

Sean and you  like Bogart and Louie at end of Casablanca ;)

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

I will have to add that movie to my Netflix watch list then I can comment I guess LOL

LOL, I would imagine its shown a few times a week on basic chanells ..Top20 movies of all time

Archived