What kind of fan do you describe yourself? XsOs or mainly Ball watcher?

SouthernJet

Xs & Os.

It does take some JOY out of the game because if you call it right, it is ENRAGING when you realize the QB COMPLETELY missed the guy that's WIDE OPEN. All the more frustrating when you see the play IS JUST ABOUT TO HIT . . . and then an OL/TE or RB WHIFFS on a block and KILLS what was a GOLDEN opportunity. That's why I can't always chide the OC. This occurred OFTEN with Sanchez & Geno at the Helm. 

The beauty of Fitzy was if he missed it the First time in a game, he NAILED at the NEXT opportunity . . . which always resulted in a Marshall reception for a HUGE gain or a Decker TD. Competent veteran QB play, plain & simple and sadly nothing special. :(

23 minutes ago, BroadwayJets said:

I watch every game 2-3 times to see who made a difference on each play. It's awfully depressing

Ive been there. You can overcome this.  I swear.  At a minimum, stop rewatching losses. Just do it. No excuses.  

50/50. Depends on beer intake.

Will say though it's much easier being an XsOs guy at games.  Trying to do it from TV angles is annoying.  You have no clue what the WRs and secondary are up to.  Also no idea if the QB is missing reads or not.

With bigger TVs now, they should offer a wide shot view.  Not just the "All 22" tape after games.  But an actual live feed showing at least 40 yards beyond the LOS.  Granted that may be useless for us w/Fitz at QB, but overall it'd be good for the game and fans.

A cheerleader cam wouldn't hurt either.  That one can have more close ups.

On July 5, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Klecko73isGod said:

I call "game watchers" " ball watchers." 

They are people who only follow the football and couldn't explain what happened on a play other than the result of it. 

That's very homophobic of you.

13 hours ago, Mike135 said:

50/50. Depends on beer intake.

Will say though it's much easier being an XsOs guy at games.  Trying to do it from TV angles is annoying.  You have no clue what the WRs and secondary are up to.  Also no idea if the QB is missing reads or not.

With bigger TVs now, they should offer a wide shot view.  Not just the "All 22" tape after games.  But an actual live feed showing at least 40 yards beyond the LOS.  Granted that may be useless for us w/Fitz at QB, but overall it'd be good for the game and fans.

A cheerleader cam wouldn't hurt either.  That one can have more close ups.

Ya good point. At game u see whole field. My 'XsOs' is form Bar TV so its more of a 'here is what I think this play will be ' type XsOs , blended w/Greenbeans and I saying 'this play will be open, they shouldnt do that cause the D is stacking the line etc etc'

Archived