Sexy Time Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Quote one post where I've asked for or stated that I have "townie cred". Not your interpretation of a post, an actual post where I do this. Hard indisputable evidence.

You can't because there is none. You are making it up. I could just say the same things about your posts. There is no standard or definition here, it's just whatever you say is the way it is and that's bullsh*t.

Are you just trying to piss me off to bait my vote off Decker and on to you? Because that's what this feels like to me. You've gone at me hard, during the night, pretty much out of the blue. Your reasons are bad and your rhetoric is sarcastic and hostile. I really don't know what to think but none of it is good.

That's what she said.

Anyway, as to the rest of your crying, the idea is to spot the scum based on misplay, not clearly worded statements. I don't think anyone would interpret what I've done as going at you hard - I've voiced suspicions based on you and JC's play and backed up what I've said each time you try to slither around it. So dry those eyes camper and quit bellyaching because I say you're playing scummy (which all of the above is, btw. I've never seen anyone run a line of sh*t where they try to take opinions out of mafia. Putz).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, D P R said:

I don't think anyone would interpret what I've done as going at you hard - I've voiced suspicions based on you and JC's play and backed up what I've said each time you try to slither around it.

I don't know how anyone would interpret it any other way. You are not commenting on Crusher or Leelou or Hallia or 80 or...I could go on obviously. I'm still waiting to hear what you think about everyone but you are tunneling on me with a side act of JC once in awhile. You are avoiding the game at large and it's starting to look like it's on purpose.

Nolder vs DPR starting to sound as awkward as Nolder vs. Bengheyzi sounded earlier in game. I'd nuke al of them right now.

Crusher with some high effort posts, big what's it all mean???? He can die too. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nolder vs DPR starting to sound as awkward as Nolder vs. Bengheyzi sounded earlier in game. I'd nuke al of them right now.

Give us your thoughts...top 3 for scum?

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Still figuring it out.  Had a 7 hour car trip.  Just went through and read again pulling out things that caught my interest.  Stil looking at it . Most solid would be Halia doing nothing but trying to blend in.  Also struggling with something Verbsl said Bout reading Leelou as scum .  She digs in as town and coast as scum.  DPR is beating the bushes.  First JC most recently Nolder.  

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

I don't know how anyone would interpret it any other way. You are not commenting on Crusher or Leelou or Hallia or 80 or...I could go on obviously. I'm still waiting to hear what you think about everyone but you are tunneling on me with a side act of JC once in awhile. You are avoiding the game at large and it's starting to look like it's on purpose.

You're right. I'm sorry. I should have been more thoughtful and I never meant to keep you waiting.

I'm going to dig deep inside and try to find my better self. 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Can you add some sarcasm or emo or something to this? It's a little weird to read flat, defeated posts from you, like you've been going to counseling with Nolder or something. 

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

You're right. I'm sorry. I should have been more thoughtful and I never meant to keep you waiting.

Can you add some sarcasm or emo or something to this? It's a little weird to read flat, defeated posts from you, like you've been going to counseling with Nolder or something. 

More likely he's a scum partner with Smash and he knows he's defeated.

39 minutes ago, D P R said:

Don't insinuate. If you want to suggest I'm scum for some meta shift reason, just say it.

36 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

More likely he's a scum partner with Smash and he knows he's defeated.

If I were scum partners with Smash, then none of any of that interaction we had when you fake hammered him would have taken place.

if you are town, and can't understand the myriad reasons why, then you're legit dumb as ****

omly valid reasons to persist with this is using me to bait scum, or you are scum

either way, I'm in a pillow fort with my kid eating pizza flavored goldfish and couldn't give two ****s about fighting

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

What am I supposed to do? Just slink away and hide? Yeah that wouldn't make me look like caught scum trying to avoid scrutiny at all...

Loving these side swipes from people who've done nothing in this game so far.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Typing is horrid sorry, she keeps climbing over me to try and get to fog to come in. 

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dog

I thought you mistyped fag, I assumed Jif was visiting.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

What am I supposed to do? Just slink away and hide? Yeah that wouldn't make me look like caught scum trying to avoid scrutiny at all...

Loving these side swipes from people who've done nothing in this game so far.

I believe in you Nolder.

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

AVM, Leelou and Hallia on my short list.  Maybe you, Ape and DPR on the secondary short list.  Dunno, kinda all over the place at this point.

I'm waiting to see what the flip is and then I'll use that info as well as Smash's flip to make a list.

Just now, Nolder said:

I wanted to see how he handled it if you said yes. 

ugh, sorry...he's mad at me for something...pretty sure I hung on loosely and didn't let go of scum...so Ape's mad that I can catch scum better than him on Day 1...the funny thing is....I usually don't bother trying to hunt on Day 1.  Prefer to see blood in the water before making an analysis.  Oh well.  If he's scum, he'll have to get over my nose for the scum.  If he's town he can thank me at end of game.  It's cool.  All in the game yo.  lol

24 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

AVM, Leelou and Hallia on my short list.  Maybe you, Ape and DPR on the secondary short list.  Dunno, kinda all over the place at this point.

AVM? One player I almost never get a feel for.  Halia then Leelou is good for me.  Also scattered after my first two.  

24 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I wanted to see how he handled it if you said yes. 

He would have attacked JC, accuse you and JC of setting up the next day lynch on him because he is closing in on you, eat another mouthful of pizza flavored goldfish, hug his daughter and pet the fog once he trotted over.

Archived