Casserly Chimes In ...

KRL

1 minute ago, j4jets said:

Yeah, very good pass for sure. But there were several other 'would-be' ints where he got bailed out by the WRs. 

And other drops by the WR's,

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AFJF said:

And yet, Mac and Bowles prefer him over Geno.  At the end of the day, that's all I care about.

Well I care about Jet wins.  I'd imagine other pro-Geno/anti-Fitz guys do too, but don't wanna speak for them.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

3 possessions 0 points we should have won that game if not for the 3 INTs 

Only partially true. There were other bad plays that were a big part of it. But when you have a bad game and are in a position to win it at the end then you are a competitor. You don't win them all esp after 5 in a row. It was an exciting end of the game. As for Fitz all season long he put us in a position to win and to make the playoffs. The only reason that Bowles started him. If I'm going to lose the last game and play bad I'll take an ending like that. It was very exciting.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Why isn't he signed then if he's the man. 

I care about winning a Super Bowl and thats not happening with Fitzpatrick

Because he put the Jets on hold.  He'll sign when he feels like it.

Mo hasn't signed yet either,,,I guess they don't want him back.

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Only partially true. There were other bad plays that were a big part of it. But when you have a bad game and are in a position to win it at the end then you are a competitor. You don't win them all esp after 5 in a row. It was an exciting end of the game. As for Fitz all season long he put us in a position to win and to make the playoffs. The only reason that Bowles started him. If I'm going to lose the last game and play bad I'll take an ending like that. It was very exciting.

More like you a choker 3 chances and you blow them all big time.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Because he put the Jets on hold.  He'll sign when he feels like it.

Mo hasn't signed yet either,,,I guess they don't want him back.

Mo has the franchise tag doesn't he? 

When he feels like? LOL look at Fitz did he win the Super Bowl last season he's holding the Jets hostage and he hasnt won anything here or anywhere LOL 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Mo has the franchise tag doesn't he? 

When he feels like? LOL look at Fitz did he win the Super Bowl last season he's holding the Jets hostage and he hasnt won anything here or anywhere LOL 

He has the franchise tag which is the Jets current offer.  He has not signed that deal.  By your logic, the Jets don't want him back.

What Fitz has or has not won is irrelevant.  The Jets have offered him many millions of dollars to be their quarterback, and he'll sign it when he feels like it.

I wonder how much Geno's current offer stands at.  After all, this is the final year of his contract, and no team would allow a great young QB to get away for nothing.

Just now, AFJF said:

He has the franchise tag which is the Jets current offer.  He has not signed that deal.  By your logic, the Jets don't want him back.

What Fitz has or has not won is irrelevant.  The Jets have offered him many millions of dollars to be their quarterback, and he'll sign it when he feels like it.

I wonder how much Geno's current offer stands at.

Ok cool 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

More like you a choker 3 chances and you blow them all big time.

When the D is playing you for the long pass it's not that easy. No excuses but we were competitive to the end. It's not just about winning you know. It's about entertainment and that's the number one thing for fans. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

When the D is playing you for the long pass it's not that easy. No excuses but we were competitive to the end. It's not just about winning you know. It's about entertainment and that's the number one thing for fans. 

No D plays Fitzpatrick for the long pass. 

Its about winning the goal is a Super Bowl Championship.

Entertainment LOL go to a play or a comedy club if you want entertainment. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

No D plays Fitzpatrick for the long pass. 

Its about winning the goal is a Super Bowl Championship.

Entertainment LOL go to a play or a comedy club if you want entertainment. 

I watch the Jets for fun.?

2 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Actually, I dot think YOUR as dumb as you seem, I think YOUR a Pats troll, trolling the sh*t out of this board. Or YOUR really dumb.

don't 

No worries, I'll keep reminding you of errors.  Only when you're being all mean and stuff though.  (Cause it's more fun then.)

1 hour ago, BowlesMovement said:

You never told me you were so handsome! 

Guy looks like a dope, but I prefer that to the Patriots highlights he was posting earlier.

4 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Still holding out hope there's something going on behind the scenes we don't know about.  And Macc really has no intention of signing Fitz.  Or at least not paying him more than 5mil per.

You know this post is nonsense

Archived