Casserly Chimes In ...

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If what Casserly is saying is what Mac thinks (very possible) it just could be no signing of Fitz. Unless Mac decides to negotiate. Right now reportedly he won't budge from one offer they gave Fitz fi

Why? Because it upsets you?  Macc is doing what is best for this team. Bringing in a vet QB that can start or backup Geno, is the smart move. Even if Geno plays great this year, we need a service

Alright... you got me... I'm Charlie Casserly. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

How many mods did you go crying to today?

Dead fish have a stronger backbone than you do.

I reported the personal attacks he made to me last night. Not my style but I'm done dealing with this type of person on these boards,theres no room for people like this anywhere in society, 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I reported the personal attacks he made to me last night. Not my style but I'm done dealing with this type of person on these boards,theres no room for people like this anywhere in society, 

How'd that work out for you? Yeah, not your style, you have reported me about a hundred times now. Your style is to PM me invites to play soggy bread, or to put me on ignore and then PM me about how I am ignored. Clown.

3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude, you're a troll, but dont get me wrong, im a troll too. There are plenty trolls here, we even have the occasional stalker as well. But many of us troll. You've trolled me in the past, I've trolled you in the past. Again Bowles, its the offseason. It comes with the territory. 

Relax brother. Training camp is a couple weeks away. We can make it! lol. 

I'm chill, and I don't compare your trolling to theirs. It's a different animal.

• Upvote 1

Lol, whatever, your so fng pathetic. And not even a good troll. 

Out of respect for the board, you don't bother me, and I won't bother you.

Deal?

Hell, I'd rather deal with RayRay, at least he had a clue about the game of football.

12 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Deal?

Hell, I'd rather deal with RayRay, at least he had a clue about the game of football.

What the fk are you talking about, deal? Get the fk outta here, go work on someone your own speed, like joewilly12

15 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Deal?

You wanna show some respect for the board? Make like a tree and get outta here. 

12 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

What the fk are you talking about, deal? Get the fk outta here, go work on someone your own speed, like joewilly12

Why dont you shut the hell up and go away. You are a troll and a nuisance to this board and to all Jets fans, 

I had you on IGNORE but if you're gonna bash me I'm gonna respond. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Why dont you shut the hell up and go away. You are a troll and a nuisance to this board and to all Jets fans, 

I had you on IGNORE but if you're gonna bash me I'm gonna respond. 

Why don't you show your Jets fandom by posting more Pats highlights against the Jets.

1 hour ago, BowlesMovement said:

How'd that work out for you? Yeah, not your style, you have reported me about a hundred times now. Your style is to PM me invites to play soggy bread, or to put me on ignore and then PM me about how I am ignored. Clown.

Listen I don't report anyone unless its a blatant disrespect for mankind type of deal in your case its a usual occurrence as you always seem to be angry or wanting to meet strange men off the internet. There are places you can seek help and I strongly suggest you do so, you are driving down a dangerous road and I think you  might have family or someone who actually cares about you. I was ignoring you and when you bash me I'm going to respond I actually feel sorry for you. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Listen I don't report anyone unless its a blatant disrespect for mankind type of deal in your case its a usual occurrence as you always seem to be angry or wanting to meet strange men off the internet. There are places you can seek help and I strongly suggest you do so, you are driving down a dangerous road and I think you  might have family or someone who actually cares about you. I was ignoring you and when you bash me I'm going to respond I actually feel sorry for you. 

Don't make me post pictures of the PM where you asked me to play soggy bread

Just now, Integrity28 said:

This last page is a trip. 

None of you emo dipsh*ts are trolls. Hate to break it to you, but you're all the yards that actual trolls enjoy prodding for days at a time.

Sort of like a yard full of dog droppings where you walk in with your bare feet and hope you dont step in a fresh hot pile or an old crusty pile. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Sort of like a yard full of dog droppings where you walk in with your bare feet and hope you dont step in a fresh hot pile or an old crusty pile. 

Yeah, joewilly, just like that.

10 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

Why don't you show your Jets fandom by posting more Pats highlights against the Jets.

TRUTH what I posted really happened you learn from mistakes those are instructional videos for the mentally challenged who deny this stuff happens. 

• Thumb Down 1
20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This last page is a trip. 

None of you emo dipsh*ts are trolls. Hate to break it to you, but you're all the tards that actual trolls enjoy prodding for days at a time.

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Look, you went big game fishing for shark, and caught a flounder

On July 9, 2016 at 9:21 PM, AFJF said:

He hit Kenbrell Thomkins in the hands on a deep ball for what should've been the game-winning TD...Fitz can't throw it and catch it.

Thats just not true.  Fitz couldnt catch it or throw it.  Funny though, not making a miracle catch while someone bats a ball away from you is a reason they lost, but an INT from the 14, when a FG gives you the lead isnt.  Loving the logic
Just like its not true that giving up 180 yards passing is the reason why the Jets lost in Buffalo. You make it sound like they gave up 480 yards that game.  It was 180

• Upvote 3
20 hours ago, BowlesMovement said:

Please kindly show me where Casserly said that Geno was better than Fitzpatrick. Thanks, I will patiently wait for your response.

Damn, you got me. This is going to be tough to find since, you know, we are in the Casserly thread where he mentions "He (Geno) was the leader in camp last year". Sounds like he's suggesting Geno was the leader of the QB competition in training camp last season. I could be wrong, maybe he was just referring him to being a leader in general terms but you've already disputed that on another one of your anti-Geno threads. 

19 hours ago, AFJF said:

I was talking about the drops in the Buffalo game.  Thompkins had another big one on a ball that was badly thrown by Fitz/knocked down by the wind so a tough catch, but still catchable.

I also recall Decker dropping a quick screen early on off the top of my head.

Sorry...every objective fan (and many coaches and players) have said the whole team played poorly that day.

Too bad Geno wasn't good enough to get the job back from Fitz over over the 13 weeks leading up to that Buffalo game because we all know how well Geno has performed in big games.

Wait wait wait. A Fitznut taking a shot at Geno's performance in big games? Wow, I think this pretty much sums it up. Between the two QBs, the Buffalo game was the ONLY win n in game, making it the biggest game. And Sorry, a D giving up 22 points after the offense turns it over 3 times doesn't equate to "played poorly" no matter how much of a cushion Revis gave. 

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Thats just not true.  Fitz couldnt catch it or throw it.  Funny though, not making a miracle catch while someone bats a ball away from you is a reason they lost, but an INT from the 14, when a FG gives you the lead isnt.  Loving the logic
Just like its not true that giving up 180 yards passing is the reason why the Jets lost in Buffalo. You make it sound like they gave up 480 yards that game.  It was 180

Dude, stop. That's just too much sense to Fitznutz to handle in one post. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, j4jets said:

Damn, you got me. This is going to be tough to find since, you know, we are in the Casserly thread where he mentions "He (Geno) was the leader in camp last year". Sounds like he's suggesting Geno was the leader of the QB competition in training camp last season. I could be wrong, maybe he was just referring him to being a leader in general terms but you've already disputed that on another one of your anti-Geno threads. 

oh my.... Leader??? yeah, the "leader" got knocked the fvck out in the middle of the locker room with zero retaliation.  Shiiiiiiitttttt, teh dude was shaking hands with jets after the buffalo game.  What leadership....  And Casserly says that we wouldnt be that much WORSE with Geno as QB so yeah, Geno is worse in Casserly's mind.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

....but an INT from the 14, when a FG gives you the lead.....

Can you remind me why we were throwing it from the 14 late in the game when a FG gave us the lead?  When we had a top 10 rushing offense?

Could it be because our vital running game was non-existent, thus limiting our options to an easily predictable pass in what should have been a running play?

And why was Decker so deep in the end zone and allowing his DB to be directly in front of himself?  Could route running have been an issue on that play?  A good WR knows his route needs to go in front (not behind) of the DB in that circumstance as he crosses the end zone.  Do you know where Decker was supposed to be?  I don't, I'm not Decker, Fitz or Chan.  And neither are you.  And Fitz is too much the veteran Pro to blame anyone else.

But even so, the throw was on Fitz.  He takes the blame on that first INT, if not the blame for the circumstances or lack of help available.

The second, however, was all #60.  Complete blown block assignment getting his QB crushed mid-throw directly caused that INT.

The third was too late, and too far away to matter, desperation time, but was on Fitz.  A pure bad throw, with 11 seconds left, on the Jets own 28 yard line.  A bad INT, but few NFL Qb's are going 70 yards in 1 play with 11 seconds left, so somewhat moot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhrzPFmfYu0

All three INT's included in highlights (lowlights)..

I don't think anyone I've read has blamed the loss on our pass Defense alone.  

Objective analysis shows the loss was a combination of many things:

-An inability to run the ball or control the clock due to both RB's being hurt and/or ineffective late.
-An inability to stop the pass at vital moments, specifically by 16-million-dollar-man Revis.
-Dropped passes at vital moments that were difference makers.
-Poor play-call selection throughout the game, albeit limited by who was actually available (i.e. no RB's)
-Dreadful O-line play, especially by D'Brick, and especially late.
-And yes, absolutely, Fitzpatrick making some truly bad throws in the fourth, with the game and season on the line, and all the pressure on him given no running game and a crumbling O-line.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Can you remind me why we were throwing it from the 14 late in the game when a FG gave us the lead?

Could it be because our vital running game was non-existent, thus limiting our options to an easily predictable pass in what should have been a running play?

And why was Decker so deep in the end zone and allowing his DB to be directly in front of himself?  Could route running have been an issue on that play?  A good RB knows his route needs to go in front (not behind) of the DB in that circumstance as he crosses the end zone.  Do you know where Decker was supposed to be?  I don't, I'm not Decker, Fitz or Chan.  And neither are you.  And Fitz is too much the veteran Pro to blame anyone else.

But even so, the throw was on Fitz.  He takes the blame on that first INT, if not the blame for the circumstances or lack of help available.

The second, however, was all #60.  Complete blown block assignment getting his QB crushed mid-throw directly caused that INT.

The third was too late, and too far away to matter, desperation time, but was on Fitz.  A pure bad throw, with 11 seconds left, on the Jets own 28 yard line.  A bad INT, but few NFL Qb's are going 70 yards in 1 play with 11 seconds left, so somewhat moot.

-An inability to run the ball or control the clock due to both RB's being hurt and/or ineffective late.
-An inability to stop the pass at vital moments, specifically by 16-million-dollar-man Revis.
-Poor play-call selection throughout the game, albeit limited by who was actually available (i.e. no RB's)
-And yes, absolutely, Fitzpatrick making some truly bad throws in the fourth, with the game and season on the line, and all the pressure on him given no running game and a crumbling O-line.

Well stated!

plenty of blame to go around in that game ... With Fitz front row center for choking in the 4th quarter.

just as there was plenty of credit to go around the 5 games with the season on the line before that ... With Fitz front row center for coming through when the games mattered.

just as there was plenty of blame to go around in the Oakland game ... With Geno front row center for choking in the 4th quarter.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
On 7/6/2016 at 9:11 AM, Warfish said:

Macc really should have had this put to bed a while ago, rather than let it fester.  Either sign Fitz, or revoke the offer and move forward with Geno.  Either way is fine, he's the GM it's his call.  But this wallowing uncertainty is just bad all round.

Either way is NOT fine. Most Jets fans - myself included - have little or no faith in Geno Smith. I know Fitz crapped the bed in his last game and is not a top tier QB, but he is way better than Geno. If Mac doesn't get this done he will regret it. The same can be said of Mo Wilkerson. I wonder if Mac maybe is in over his head in contract negotiations. I know he knows talent, but he hasn't been able to sign the best of them. Top draft pick still unsigned, Mo and Fitz in the wind....doesn't look good for Mac in the long run. The wallowing uncertainty IS bad all around.

4 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

Either way is NOT fine. Most Jets fans - myself included - have little or no faith in Geno Smith. I know Fitz crapped the bed in his last game and is not a top tier QB, but he is way better than Geno. If Mac doesn't get this done he will regret it. The same can be said of Mo Wilkerson. I wonder if Mac maybe is in over his head in contract negotiations. I know he knows talent, but he hasn't been able to sign the best of them. Top draft pick still unsigned, Mo and Fitz in the wind....doesn't look good for Mac in the long run. The wallowing uncertainty IS bad all around.

Fans can argue day and night about personnel moves and players on the roster a quality GM wouldn't allow this sh*t to go on or have the starting QB position in limbo at this point in the season maybe Macc isn't the right guy for the job after all. 

There I said it. 

32 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Exactly.

Cause and effect is completely lost on the knuckleheads here. I'm surprised you are still giving ****s about what they say.

The pass defense sucked all game, creates a scenario where we have to ask Fitz to chuck it all over to bail us out, the isn't good enough to do that and our OL isn't good enough to protect him when we need to do that, he throws INTs, we lose.

33 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Can you remind me why we were throwing it from the 14 late in the game when a FG gave us the lead?  When we had a top 10 rushing offense?

And why was Decker so deep in the end zone and allowing his DB to be directly in front of himself?  Could route running have been an issue on that play?  A good WR knows his route needs to go in front (not behind) of the DB in that circumstance as he crosses the end zone.  Do you know where Decker was supposed to be?  I don't, I'm not Decker, Fitz or Chan.  And neither are you.  And Fitz is too much the veteran Pro to blame anyone else.

Are actually crying that we shouldn't be throwing from the 14?  Really?   Or where Decker was? I don't blame Fitz for pick 2 or 3, that doesn't need an explanation from anyone.  The first one is squarely on his shoulders and is a huge part of why we lost.  Period.  Doesn't require excuse making and more blame passed around. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fans can argue day and night about personnel moves and players on the roster a quality GM wouldn't allow this sh*t to go on or have the starting QB position in limbo at this point in the season maybe Macc isn't the right guy for the job after all. 

There I said it. 

The bold is patently false.

Many franchises, with great GMs and sh*tty ones, have fluctuation at the QB position that is unsettled at times all the way until after the 3rd game of the preseason.

sh*t, many think Elway does a great job as GM. Right now, his first round QB from this draft has ZERO shot at beating out a sophomore QB taken in the 7th round last year and Mark Sanchez.

• Upvote 1