what if geno is the answer ? ? ?

Jetscode1

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

If Ryan Fitzpatrick was signed today RIGHT NOW this entire forum would be full of thread after thread from here on out.

Forums are often fill with thread after thread.

Just like neighborhoods are filled with lawn after lawn.

I think the point here is that just because you think poop is a better fertilizer, it doesn't necessarily mean you need to poop on every lawn.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Villain The Foe said:

The second time you sidestepped. 

Maybe you should be the new quarterback. 

I did not sidestep at all.  I responded to your first point which is that I would expect these threads would be pretty much done with 24 hours after a Fitz signing...  I expect some people would be butt hurt and would vent about that but then it is over.

I have already stated my position Geno should start in 2016.  Or at least until we are totally done at which point maybe Petty or Hack should get a look. 

Just now, EM31 said:

I did not sidestep at all.  I responded to your first point which is that I would expect these threads would be pretty much done with 24 hours after a Fitz signing...  I expect some people would be butt hurt and would vent about that but then it is over.

I have already stated my position Geno should start in 2016.  Or at least until we are totally done at which point maybe Petty or Hack should get a look. 

You didnt actually respond to what I said, you simply commented back. Just like you didnt respond to the fact that you were WRONG about the people who you posted as "Geno Supporters" but rather just commented back saying "rubbish". 

You're habitually sidestepping. 

4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

"Almost" is the key word there.  There were a few calling for Geno to play throughout last season.  Some weren't fooled by the easy opponents and our great WRs hiding Fitz's mediocrity.

LOL... OK so I guess you were one of those who was not fooled. 

Mediocrity was a major upgrade and almost got us to the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You didnt actually respond to what I said, you simply commented back. Just like you didnt respond to the fact that you were WRONG about the people who you posted as "Geno Supporters" but rather just commented back saying "rubbish". 

You're habitually sidestepping. 

It is hard to know which of your comments you feel need to be responded to Villain.  Your suggestion that maybe I should the the QB for example.  Hyperbole or something you feel is worthy of a measured response?  I mean I think I know the answer but I think you also need to be clear.

49 minutes ago, billo83 said:

33 bad games? Come on dude get real. I know you hate Geno incessantly but be fair. Last I looked Geno won 8 games as a rookie 

Lololololoolololol .... Being fair - Sorry the math doesn't work in favor of your side of the argument

... Point is very clearly though Geno has had more poor games over his 2 years (+1 game) than Fitz has over his most recent 2 years (+1 game)

even the usual Geno crew hasn't been silly enough to try and squabble over this point!

9 minutes ago, EM31 said:

It is hard to know which of your comments you feel need to be responded to Villain.  Your suggestion that maybe I should the the QB for example.  Hyperbole or something you feel is worthy of a measured response?  I mean I think I know the answer but I think you also need to be clear.

You're not reponding to anything, what you do is just change the subject. First I showed that its about the same amount of people talking Fitz as is Geno then you switch to "people making threads are Geno supporters" When I show you that they're not "Geno Supporters" you then talk about conversations last year. 

You're a sidestepper. 

Im done, point proven. Have the last word. 

5 minutes ago, ljr said:

Lololololoolololol .... Being fair - Sorry the math doesn't work in favor of your side of the argument

... Point is very clearly though Geno has had more poor games over his 2 years (+1 game) than Fitz has over his most recent 2 years (+1 game)

even the usual Geno crew hasn't been silly enough to try and squabble over this point!

That's not a great argument in Fitz's favor.

Those were Geno's first two seasons.  With the 2013 and '14 Jets.

Fitz was playing in his 10th and 11th years with the '14 Texans and '15 Jets.

If Fitz didn't do better in that matchup, he should have never even made it to the NFL.

15 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

There were a few calling for Geno to play throughout last season.  Some weren't fooled by the easy opponents and our great WRs hiding Fitz's mediocrity.

You can't possibly be inferring you believe Geno would have done better than the 10-5 that Fitz did last year !?!?!?!

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

If Fitz didn't do better in that matchup, he should have never even made it to the NFL.

To add, Geno's opponents were vastly more superior based on the rankings than Fitzpatricks. 

That math is never mentioned. 

3 minutes ago, ljr said:

You can't possibly be inferring you believe Geno would have done better than the 10-5 that Fitz did last year !?!?!?!

Because Fitz is so good?  Lol of course I'm inferring that possibility.  

We're talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick.  It can be inferred any QB in the NFL could have done a better job.  

I'm not saying Fitz is the worst QB in the NFL.  Just that it's not crazy to think any other QB could play better than him.

2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

There's millions of guys drafted way before Fitz no longer in the NFL. And he's had 105 starts. If so bad why still in the NFL. As for 2014 he was named started for the Texans in training camp. They only won 2 games in 2013. They won 9 in 2014 and Fitz won six of them. He took over a 4-12 team with the Jets and won 10 games. 

9 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Lololololoolololol ... Dude you are hysterical ... Yeah math-wise Fitz is better right now ... But I don't care .... When he was a baby he s*cked as bad as Geno s*cks now !

bro ... I could give a Rat's *$$ if  Fitz stretched his momma's private parts when he came out of her uterus !

he gives us the better chance to win in 2016 !

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

There's millions of guys drafted way before Fitz no longer in the NFL. And he's had 105 starts. If so bad why still in the NFL. As for 2014 he was named started for the Texans in training camp. They only won 2 games in 2013. They won 9 in 2014 and Fitz won six of them. He took over a 4-12 team with the Jets and won 10 games. 

Please stop saying I think Fitz is bad just to fit your arguments.  Lol, I've said at least a hundred times over the past few months he's mediocre and a good backup.  That is good enough to have a long career in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, ljr said:

Lololololoolololol ... Dude you are hysterical ... Yeah math-wise Fitz is better right now ... But I don't care .... When he was a baby he s*cked as bad as Geno s*cks now !

bro ... I could give a Rat's *$$ if he stretched his momma's private parts when he came out of her uterus !

he gives us the better chance to win in 2016 !

Disagree.

8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

To add, Geno's opponents were vastly more superior based on the rankings than Fitzpatricks. 

That math is never mentioned. 

How about you Villain (I'm not a Geno fan) ?

do you believe Geno would have done better than 10-5 last year against the vastly inferior opponents?

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I'm not saying Fitz is the worst QB in the NFL.  

Well, to be fair, you can't say that.  Because Geno Smith actually was the worst QB in the NFL in 2013 and 2014.

It is interesting that you think a QB who was not the worst became the worst (Fitz) despite being mid-tier in production, but that the actual worst the two previous years would have jumped to beyond and better than mid-tier (Geno).  

If only he hadn't gotten himself beaten up by his own teammate, we might be sitting here now knowing more about Geno.  Instead, all we know is he got himself punched by not paying his debts.  Shame, that.

1 hour ago, EM31 said:

I defy you to even find a thread on this topic started by a Fitzpatrick supporter.  Every single one of them (dozens and dozens) including this one has been started by the Geno crowd as if there were not 27 other currently active threads where the same spam has been repeated endlessly.

Oh, and I forgot. 

This is on the 1st page. I dont know how you missed that. Not only does he name it "cut geno" but the first words in the thread was "And just give Fitz the money". 

Okay, now im done...before you find a way to sidestep this just like you sidestepped it when looking for all of those threads from people who arent actually Geno Supporters. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Well, to be fair, you can't say that.  Because Geno Smith actually was the worst QB in the NFL in 2013 and 2014.

It is interesting that you think a QB who was not the worst became the worst (Fitz) despite being mid-tier in production, but that the actual worst the two previous years would have jumped to beyond mid-tier.  

If only he hadn't gotten himself beaten up by his own teammate, we might be sitting here now knowing more about Geno.  Instead, all we know is he got himself punched by not paying his debts.  Shame, that.

I can say that because Fitz over his 11 year career has proven he's not the worst in the NFL.

I'm pretty sure you know Geno isn't the worst in the NFL but your purposely acting ignorant to support your agenda.

The '13 and '14 Jets may have produced the worst starting QB in the NFL, but that's obviously not all on Geno.  The rookie with bad coaching and no weaponzzz around him.

8 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

of course I'm inferring that possibility.  (That Geno would have been better than 10-5)

What has Geno ever shown to think he could possibly have gone 11-4 or 11-5 ????????????? 

Bro ... anyone not drinking the WVU flavor  Jim Jones  Koolaid is now forced to admit you live in fairyland

good luck with Tinkerbell!

1 minute ago, ljr said:

What has Geno ever shown to think he could possibly have gone 11-4 or 11-5 ????????????? 

Bro ... anyone not drinking the WVU flavor  Jim Jones  Koolaid is now forced to admit you live in fairyland

good luck with Tinkerbell!

Reason #1:  Ryan Fitzpatrick won 10 games with the '15 Jets.  That means Geno would have to be really mediocre or bad not to do the same.

Reason #2:  8-8 as a rookie, vs harder opponents, with no weapons and worse coaching.

It's actually not going out on a limb much to suggest we would've made the playoffs with Geno last year.

10 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I dont think he would have done any worse. 

As WF just pointed out in his post ... So you think the 2013 & 2014 worst QB In The league miraculously would have gone 10-5 last season ???? 

That is equally as preposterous as any of Mikey135 comments 

Archived