My Thoughts On BLM

New York Mick

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On July 9, 2016 at 9:12 PM, The Crusher said:

Never liked mayo.  Yet hate miracle whip more than mayo. Both are terrible.  I like the crispness butter brings to a grill cheese more so than the taste .  My wife uses mayo for egg salad and tuna fish but nothing else. 

On July 9, 2016 at 9:15 PM, The Crusher said:

Yes.  Need butter to make the bread crunchy.  Sprinkle little Pecorino Romano on butter side before putting down on skillet adds a nice dimension of flavor.   

Just throwing my support behind Kerrygold Irish butter.  Think it's the absolute best available.

10 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Bread Lettuce Mayo? The definitive Bread Lettuce Mayo:

Toasted Hard Roll
Lettuce
Mayo mixed with Garlic Powder, Red Pepper Flakes & Dried Oregano
Tomato
Red Onion
Spicy Brown Mustard
Crumbled Nacho Cheese Doritos
Kraft Yellow American Cheese

You need to start smoking weed. 

On 7/9/2016 at 6:36 PM, Gas2No99 said:

Avocado is AMAZING and people who don't like avocados are CSF who will die of heart disease due to not getting the good cholesterol it provides. My Latin American brethren and their descendants, such as myself, will gladly consume them as we overtake the north american continent :) 

VIVA EL AGUACATE!!!!

All Mexican restaurants out here in Arizona serve avocados. I've learned to love them over the years.

5 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Little know fact:  Because of its shape, avocado is a Native South American name meaning testicle.

Get your facts straight. :) 

The Aztecs were native to what is now Mexico, and thus, North America. Aztecs did not speak Spanish, but the language Nahuatl. 

In Nahuatl, the sound avocado does sound like "ahuacatl" which does signify testicle. 

So Avocado descends from a Native North American Empire language, known as Nahuatl, that means testicle. 

5 hours ago, billybroome said:

Now I'm afraid to ask what guacamole means.

Guacamole descends from "ahuacamoli" which compounds "ahuaca" (avocado) and "moli" meaning sauce or soup. "Moler" in Spanish means to grind and just like in English, a "Mill" usually grinds some type of grain, nut, or vegetable. 

So thus, Ahuaca (avocado) that was "Moli" (Sauced/Souped, i.e. Ground or Grinded)  results in a puree of avocado known as GUACAMOLE!!!!

:)

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

Get your facts straight. :) 

The Aztecs were native to what is now Mexico, and thus, North America. Aztecs did not speak Spanish, but the language Nahuatl. 

In Nahuatl, the sound avocado does sound like "ahuacatl" which does signify testicle. 

So Avocado descends from a Native North American Empire language, known as Nahuatl, that means testicle. 

best-preach-gif-500.gif

Archived