WAY off topic, I know, but do you watch the TV show "Big Brother"?

Sarge4Tide

I know it's a horribly stupid show, but my wife loves it so I watch it sometimes, too.  Yes, I am embarrassed to admit that

Anyway, one of the contestants on there this summer is a former Jets Flight Crew Cheerleader.  She doesn't really talk about the Jets or the flight crew, but it's interesting.  She's obviously quite attractive and seems to have the most sense of any of the knuckleheads on the show.

I will now accept your ridicule and shaming

I'm guessing you are talking about Natalie.  She's cool and I like her interactions with James (one of my favs) BB used to be so good but now its so sanitized with stereotypes and forcefully controlled its a shell of its former self.  I still watch it every season though because its the best idea for a reality show.  Nothing better then being closed off to the world for 90 days and stuck in a house with 15 strangers and letting back stabbery and manipulation rule the roost.  Looking forward to Mr. Robot coming back this week.  It had a fantastic opening season last summer.

• Upvote 1

Just to fill you in, back on the old Jetsinsider there was an epic, funny thread that went on for at least fifty pages about Big Brother.  It was started by a really goofy guy named JetsRule who used to hide in the bushes and stalk Jets players, among other things.  The thread wasn't really about the show as much as it was about goofing on Jetsrule.  And a guy who was on the show named Kaysar actually showed up in the thread eventually and played along.  We don't seem to get those kind of epic non-football-related threads anymore.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bruce Harper said:

Just to fill you in, back on the old Jetsinsider there was an epic, funny thread that went on for at least fifty pages about Big Brother.  It was started by a really goofy guy named JetsRule who used to hide in the bushes and stalk Jets players, among other things.  The thread wasn't really about the show as much as it was about goofing on Jetsrule.  And a guy who was on the show named Kaysar actually showed up in the thread eventually and played along.  We don't seem to get those kind of epic non-football-related threads anymore.

He did that on JI too? Did he then move on to the AFL / Quincy Carter thing there too?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I know it's a horribly stupid show, but my wife loves it so I watch it sometimes, too.  Yes, I am embarrassed to admit that

Anyway, one of the contestants on there this summer is a former Jets Flight Crew Cheerleader.  She doesn't really talk about the Jets or the flight crew, but it's interesting.  She's obviously quite attractive and seems to have the most sense of any of the knuckleheads on the show.

I will now accept your ridicule and shaming

My 17 year old daughter loves this show. I haven't seen any episodes in years though.

7 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

A former moderator here used to get pretty mad at JetsRule lol.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

I'd rather watch a remake of the odd couple with Caitlyn Jenner and Jim J Bullock.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA .... Crying my f*cking eyes out @ a Jim J Bullock reference !

Didn't he have some sort of Hollywood Squares lifetime contract or something ??? Lol

well played sir!

• Upvote 1